Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
As long as she doesn't get pissed, stoned and drugged up when S is there, she can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned. All she's doing is making it obvious that the only thing keeping her even remotely afloat was having other people around to hold her accountable for her shit (to a degree anyway).

Reactions: 3

Bricktop1

Looks like the police came. Someone must have called them last night. Still sat there on live rolling a joint without a care in the world. She really doesn't give a shit, does she? Absolute embarrassment of a mother and a human being. I honestly don't think anything would deter her from the life she's living right now. Very, very sad.
Despicable isn’t it. I don’t understand why social aren’t more involved, she made the girl go get her joint paraphernalia from upstairs for her yesterday tea time, she shields her from nothing. Poor kid.

• Angry
  • Wow

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
I've also thought the way her mum talks to her is slightly odd. It's almost like she talks to her like a child (but then again it's not like Vicky acts like a capable adult) and I can't believe her mum enables her behaviour, smoking in the bedroom with S around, smoking in the car, having to come round every morning to get the kids up from school. Why can't anyone turn round to Vicky and tell her to sort her life out! It's like everyone is scared of her!
If the situation was really bad you wouldn’t go back to that house, taking items and provoking him. I was in her position a few years back but to get my kids to safety I threw all my belongings away,got a train at 5am in the morning with a suitcase and bag of toys and me and my kids travelled 6 hours on a train 260 miles away to a council house for safety. We started again all over we slept on a double mattress on the floor for months as couldn’t afford beds didn’t have a cooker etc.
They need to stop babying her or she will never get off her arse and do anything.

• Heart

Bricktop1

Shes now out in town, buying more shit she doesnt need to fill that already full house! How much is going in the fruit machines today do we wonder!? I thought she had agoraphobia!? Funny kind of agoraphobic to be out shopping for shit!
---
And shes out in that oodie she slept in :sick: That thing must be growing!
---
Yep straight in the betting shop!
Blaming the visit from the Police for her gambling today, fucking pathetic

• Wow

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She clearly needs some serious help, she's just got home and asked her mother to borrow some money because she borrowed £200 from the friend and lost it all. Her mother said no because she has her own gas bill to pay 🤦‍♀️ she walked through the front door and the son dropped her straight in it to the partner that she had been gambling. Considering this man is meant to be so abusive, he didn't sound very abusive at all. I think she's deluded and she must know she's the problem! This is why her partner keeps all the money because if she had access to it, there would be nothing left! She says he's controlling and won't let her have any money, would you let that women have any kind of control over your hard earned wages!!
Well, shit. That explains the drama today then. Why the fuck would her friend lend her £200 KNOWING she's got a gambling problem. I'd have said "no, I'm not lending you money but I'm happy to pitch in for you and the kids this weekend". Sometimes I feel sorry for her because i know what it's like to struggle but you would never have caught me broadcasting it all over tiktok and begging left, right and center.

I can understand her eldest daughters' frustration too. You just know they raised those younger kids. Can you picture Victoria doing night feeds and changing nappies? Definitely not. Crying on live now because everyone at home hates her. She's their mum. They probably love her and are just sick to death of parenting HER.
---
Was she meant to go home today? I thought most places you leave by 10am Monday morning. All seems abit rushed
I'm assuming it's because the kids have school tomorrow but who knows.

Last edited:
She was rolling a joint in front of the kids yesterday on a live.

A very troubled lady indeed. I get She has had some significant trauma in her life but her kids are being dragged into it with her blasé approach to drugs and alcohol.
Her current partner sounds awful as well

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I know this is going to sound awful but she is very sneaky with the wording of this sometimes. I'm not for ONE moment suggesting the loss of a child is easier to bare in ANY form at all. But I'm pretty certain she miscarried if what she said a few weeks ago is anything to go by. Again, would never suggest that this is manageable or less hurtful than the death of a child you've birthed and cared for. Everyone handles things differently. But yeah, just be mindful that she's very good at making things sound a lot more traumatic than they are.

Hope this came across the way I wanted it to and not heartless or cruel.
Oh no I completely get what you are saying & agree with it tbh. She made it sound like a completely different situation.

• Heart

ste1982

I can’t believe I’ve finally found a thread for this woman! I’ve recently found her and one night was in tears about the fact this little girl was in this situation I was watching live. I couldn’t sleep, she was treating her like utter shit.
She’s now popping up on my fyp and I started recording things like smoking joints and getting her kid to fetch her cans of alcohol. Please tell me SS are involved because this little girl doesn’t deserve this!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I don't know why her husband doesn't just boot her out. I have never heard him shout or be aggressive towards those kids. She is absolutely venomous when they ask for the simplest of things.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
That's bad poor girl. Last night she was still up at midnight. I do find it odd that the Dad has just let the little girl go without a fight.

I worry for her she's always completely out of it.

She's just usually sat watching TV and gurning and then occasionally looks back says "do you know".

Does she know she's a fucking embarrassment

• Haha
Fish is on the menu tonight then yuck I bet it stinks
S would be better off with her dad full time vic has only used her to get accommodation

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Dont forget emphysema, broken knees, and her back snaps everyday! Why is she concentrating on the fact that when the police came round, her dining room table was polished!? I highly doubt that for a second, and even if it was polished, that does not cover the fact she smokes weed all over her daughter!
That cough!!!! STOP SMOKING!!!
---

Its no different to sitting on the street begging! No shame at all! And these people gifting, can see it being wasted in the fruit machines!
---
Genuinely baffled that they didn't smell the cannabis in that house and search the property properly. I get a feeling she's not giving us the whole truth. There's no way they went in that house and left with no warnings to give. Not a single chance.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
This woman has been popping up on my fyp for ages. Every single time she looks like she's off her bonce. Her daughter must absolutely stink of green going to school. I watched her go and do a school pick up a couple of weeks ago. No wonder she hides around the corner in her 'safe spot'. She must know she stinks of it and that people can smell it on her. She's a mess, always rolling a joint or smoking one. Kids in the room or no kids in the room. Nearly fell off my chair when she appeared on my feed during the day doing the washing up.

I thought she was single tbh. Does she have a separate room to her partner? If he's abusive to her then he's disgusting and nothing can redeem that but I can't imagine she's the easiest person to live with going by what we've seen of her.

edit: literally 8:50am and on live getting high already. Fun Sunday ahead for the kids I see 🙄

Hannah100

Chatty Member
She needs to leave that bedroom and have a bloody wash!! That whole house is a tobacco stained pit! I cant imagined what the smell must be like walking in! The kitten they have apparently keeps having accidents everywhere, which im sure isnt cleaned up properly. That bed linen :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
So I was watching her last night & she was reading her book again telling some guy she was battling all about her SA. Then she said that she had been through hell the last 3 weeks as a tiktoker she thought was a friend reported her to social services. So she is going through an investigation yet did see that the little girl was there with her & it was around 11pm.
The girl Is up at 1 in the morning sometimes while shes on live falling asleep her elderly mother comes round at 7am every morning to get the girl ready for school while she sits,people are confused but she doesn't understand

I always just presumed that she was on heavy medication for her MH because everytime she got into an argument with her husband he said I can tell you haven't taken your pills. Shortly afterwards she would have trouble keeping her head up. She dropped off my fyp for a few months but now she's back live all the time. Someone asked her yesterday how long had she been live for today & she said 13 hours.
I think it's valium & xanax! And to the extent she's on them, I guarentee they aren't prescribed
---
This is absurd, why are social services not involved? Her house is an absolute pig sty, she's off her face and sat there ignoring her daughter!

Her daughter was shouting her and she was preoccupied with talking to some bloke who can't speak English and battling for points

• Angry

PowerIsPower

This woman is sat on live right now reading her personal diary aloud to her very young daughter in an attempt to send her to sleep as she has school tomorrow.

The diary entries discuss the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father… actually using words such as “rape”, obviously this is terrible, but so inappropriate.
Plus other adult things about gambling, her toxic relationship with her partner and adultery, and TikTok drama.
She is swearing and not withholding anything. Absolutely shocking. Social services need involving.

I also cannot believe that she keeps telling her little girl to go to sleep but there are bright lights on, she keeps talking to her phone, and now reading the diary. What a mess.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Despicable isn’t it. I don’t understand why social aren’t more involved, she made the girl go get her joint paraphernalia from upstairs for her yesterday tea time, she shields her from nothing. Poor kid.
You've got to be joking 😡 what the absolute hell??? I don't even have the words anymore. Constantly harping on about how she's a recovering addict. Recovering, my arse. Even some of the lowest of the low try and shield their shit from their kids. I wonder if the school report any complaints to the social. There's no way they don't see whats going on. She was walking to the school with a big fat joint in her mouth the other day. She's got to absolutely stink when she picks her up. And I can't imagine what the poor little mites uniform smells like.

• Angry

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
So I was watching her last night & she was reading her book again telling some guy she was battling all about her SA. Then she said that she had been through hell the last 3 weeks as a tiktoker she thought was a friend reported her to social services. So she is going through an investigation yet did see that the little girl was there with her & it was around 11pm.