Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Everytime I see her pop up, she's either sitting there picking her nose and teeth and then proceeding to eat what she finds :sick: or burping and hacking her guts up while hanging off a kopperburg bottle in a massive fog of smoke! She actually turns me stomach,what a life for the rest of the people in the household!

• Sick
Reactions: 4

devilleil

It is truly horrifying to watch!! The little girl in bed asleep while shes smoking weed in the same room. I don't know how SS are not involved. The house is absolutely disgusting!!
My heart really really breaks for that poor little girl. I commented on this thread about a year ago that I witnessed some horrible things in regards to how she treated her and the fact it hasn’t seemed to have changed is terrible. Genuinely feel so bad for her daughter.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
You’re right she’s delusional 100%. She said earlier she fell asleep due to narcolepsy - more than likely she fell asleep due to the constant joints she smokes, the fact that she stays up most of the night, the shit diet she has or her meds. It’s lifestyle choices more than anything! Clearly her eldest kids are doing most of the mothering duties. It’s how she downplays her responsibility for any problems that really grates on me though, that and the way she glared at her daughter. Awful
Nobody can convince me she doesn't physically abuse that little girl. When she's crying out for attention and kicking off, Victoria pauses the live and when she comes back the girl is crying and sniffling. It's absolutely disgusting.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
It absolutely creases me when she imitates the accent of people she's battling with. The subtle racism is mind blowing. They're not going to understand you any better if you add an Eastern European twang to your voice, Victoria. Good heavens.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Has she said where all the animals are going ? I know her oldest cat Pele is like 15
He'd be harder to get adopted than the kitten
He's staying at home I think but to be honest, it's not hard to sneak a cat into a council property. Thousands do it. Not saying its right, also not saying I haven't done it myself 🤣

Reactions: 3

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She had social services involved at one point how where they okay with this,and her stupid enabling mum,I understand why Sacha was how he was,he worked 5 to 6 days a week and would come home to this shocking
The state of it coupled with the constant stink of weed, fags, cat shit and stale booze. If social services ever entered that house and left thinking it was suitable, I despair.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
This situation is just so odd. Her Mum has taken her this morning to the house, Vic is just sat there doing nothing, her Mum has left to take some of the children to school. Then going back to the house to pick Vic up. Vic is also upset that they have been into "her" room as sorted stuff out. She no longer lives there so how does she think it's still "her" room.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She seems to be under the illusion that she'll automatically get half of that house when it's sold. Is it mortgage free? I'd be surprised if it was. He could quite easily make a case that she's a gambling addict and can't be trusted with a large sum of money. Could you imagine her with tens of thousands in the bank? It'd be gone in a couple of months. She's only barred herself from the bookies now because she's realised how expensive it is to live alone. Same reason she's detoxing from drink (but she's not an alcoholic).

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
The way she's speaking to that sweet girl tonight is just atrocious. My heart breaks for her. I can't believe this is aloud to happen
It was earlier when she was asking for dinner. "It's only 5pm it's not fucking dinner time". Erm, yes hon. Yes, it is. Most kids have their dinner, let it go down, play a little and then have a bath and a good bedtime routine. She knocks me sick sitting there marinating her own filth, smoking, ignoring her kid. Earlier everyone was saying how its unfair that Sacha has turned the eldest kids against her. Newsflash. He hasn't. And even if he had, it's not him that was shagging about with his drug dealer is it! Amazingly dense, these idiots.

Edit: Just realised she hasn't fed that poor kid yet has she? Wow. Just fucking wow.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Her name on her account is something like queen Victoria so I didn’t know her second name or anything to search for a thread. I can’t believe how much she smokes and drinks in that room with her kid there. The poor kid has a broken arm atm so I hope school are looking out for her
It is truly horrifying to watch!! The little girl in bed asleep while shes smoking weed in the same room. I don't know how SS are not involved. The house is absolutely disgusting!!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Her husband is a very nice man. He drinks to block her out. She's completely off her nut right now
---
She's dirty, needs a bloody good bath and needs to clean her house!!
---
She's dirty, needs a bloody good bath and needs to clean her house!!
Oh, I figured as much. I asked her if he was physically violent once and all she said was "no but he's very mean to me". Yeah, not bloody surprised love. My spouse wouldn't put up with that bollocks for a week, let alone years.

Also...does she ever change those scruffy bedsheets? Grotter.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Not only the points mentioned above but her location has been given by HER freely plenty of times. Down to the name of the block she's in. And she's openly passed out on live while strangers online can see her young child is left to fend for herself. Disgusting.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
The alcohol detox lasted along time didn't it! Whoever it is, they're in for a once in a lifetime treat. Imagine that grunting and coughing up phlegm on top of you when you're trying to reach the finish line.

• Sick

Bricktop1

Nothing is ever that woman’s fault - if she spent as much time and effort on her family as she does on that frigging book of hers and reading out extracts to randomers daily, she might be in with a chance of salvaging some of her kids childhoods. I honestly feel for the family, she is a selfish, self-absorbed woman. I know she’s had a difficult life but it sounds like for most of her kids lives she’s been off her face. Most people go through shit but they do their best to ensure the cycle doesn’t repeat with their own. Coming from a childhood where one of my parents had issues I know how those kids feel and it’s horrendous. I would never put mine through the same, ever.

Bricktop1

Nobody can convince me she doesn't physically abuse that little girl. When she's crying out for attention and kicking off, Victoria pauses the live and when she comes back the girl is crying and sniffling. It's absolutely disgusting.
I’ve thought exactly the same.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
That's bad poor girl. Last night she was still up at midnight. I do find it odd that the Dad has just let the little girl go without a fight.
She wouldn't have a flat if she didn't have at least one kid with her. She wouldn't be a priority. I wholly believe that has something to do with her choice to take her. J was supposed to go too but then never did. And I don't believe he will either.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Does she think there's little fairies squeezing out council houses somewhere? 2 months max according to the lady at the council? Yeah, alright. I'm on year 4 lol.