Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may well be doing the house up but she seems to be loving life without the kids around. How’s long it been now? Well over a year isn’t it. Amazing how she’s passed her test, bought a car, buys stuff daily, had holidays etc and she has never had a job!

Reactions: 8
Wonder where she's been the last week . Surprised she's not booked a holiday usually what she does when things don't go her way . The fact she still has only fans says a lot surely the social media isn't helping the case .

Reactions: 2
Wonder where she's been the last week . Surprised she's not booked a holiday usually what she does when things don't go her way . The fact she still has only fans says a lot surely the social media isn't helping the case .
Who’d wanna see her pancakes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anytime I watch cinders, she's chatting about vicrose. I like neither but it's constant clout chasing. She said this morning that vic is court this week and it's not looking likely the kids will return.
And apparently Vic fell out with her sister a while back and her sister contacted cinders given private info.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anytime I watch cinders, she's chatting about vicrose. I like neither but it's constant clout chasing. She said this morning that vic is court this week and it's not looking likely the kids will return.
And apparently Vic fell out with her sister a while back and her sister contacted cinders given private info.
I can’t stand cinders, or anyone who clout chases like that it’s stalker behaviour. She shouldn’t be talking someone’s business esp court related to do with children just seems weird. Whatever happens, no one will know until that court date anyway.

Reactions: 4
I think she said earlier it’s the final court date this week too, I guess time will only tell if she’s telling the truth🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Everytime i stumble apon her live she's talking about Vic, regardless of what's gone on it's absolutely none of her business and shes obssed it's odd

Reactions: 6
I saw her say she turned comments off because although people were supporting her they were literally spelling out what’s going on, making things obvious. Not sure what she meant.
Anyway this cinders, she won’t know anything, if a court date is set for this week nobody will know what’s going on it’s bizarre to even suggest she knows.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t posted again but I’ve seen many TikTok’s people have made either old TikTok’s she did about her boys with caption such as what really happened? Or others with captions that say we need the truth, if you have lost them we need to know’. Regardless if she won or not no one NEEDS to know, it’s contradicting we moaned at her for sharing things she shouldn’t have shared yet all these TikTok’s are asking for personal information. If she’s lost them, personally I don’t think she’ll come back to TikTok.

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t posted again but I’ve seen many TikTok’s people have made either old TikTok’s she did about her boys with caption such as what really happened? Or others with captions that say we need the truth, if you have lost them we need to know’. Regardless if she won or not no one NEEDS to know, it’s contradicting we moaned at her for sharing things she shouldn’t have shared yet all these TikTok’s are asking for personal information. If she’s lost them, personally I don’t think she’ll come back to TikTok.
ive not seen any videos. what are people saying?

Reactions: 1
What is actually going on there's so many fake accounts on her ATM I keep thinking it's her account . I do think she will be back in a few weeks as she needs money and she don't really care as she's been on social media the whole time .

I seen a TikTok earlier that someone posted, it was vic going on about her younger boy how she had to take him to hospital because he hurt himself in his private area, it got me thinking was that the start of all her troubles regarding the children being taken off of her ?? Or was it something else 🫤 someone could have reported her after seeing that TikTok and said something sinister had happened to the little boy and that’s why he had to go to hospital, just a thought 💭