Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinders is no saint. Ask where her kids are? She got them removed after being given LOADS of chances to sort herself out. She’s a scumbag slag.
Her children never went into the system they went with family, hers was through DV…she’s shown the court papers many of times to prove it, and her sons back home, her daughters old enough to live by herself now🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her children never went into the system they went with family, hers was through DV…she’s shown the court papers many of times to prove it, and her sons back home, her daughters old enough to live by herself now🤷🏻‍♀️
It wasn’t through dv. It was through getting coked up with her son in the house then getting in the car to find her fella who was also coked up. Then having full on brawls over it all. Her son wasn’t with her family either.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It wasn’t through dv. It was through getting coked up with her son in the house then getting in the car to find her fella who was also coked up. Then having full on brawls over it all. Her son wasn’t with her family either.
She’s literally shown proof several times 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

You only get kids removed over dv if you choose to stay together. If family aren't available or suitable then the kids go in to foster homes

Reactions: 4
Did vics children go to family? Or into the system?

Reactions: 1
i hate having to stick up for vic here but her children don’t go into the system either. Both boys went to family, older son his dad who he already had 50/50 access with and the younger boy I believe went to his dads family (hadn’t seen his dad prior to being removed) so regardless of what your saying that isn’t the system. Let’s not pretend both are saints. No one loses their children through dv unless they stay with the person, so if cinders had her children removed (I don’t care if she has them back) at the time she clearly didn’t put them first.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did vics children go to family? Or into the system?
I’m sure if the children go to family they are still in the system with social services, but I know of someone who’s children went to the grandparents think it’s called kinship and they still had dealings with social work and they never went back to the mum, adults now and have some contact

If I was Vicrose I'd be getting some kind of order against that Cinders, my god she's utterly obsessed. It's embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 11
Seeing comments such as Vicrose has already had the worse possible thing happen to her 'I wouldn't be able to live without my kids' leave her alone before she unalives herself.

Maybe just maybe if she was a decent mother to begin with she wouldn't have had her kids taken from her 🙄

I don't feel one bit for sorry for her, she put tik tok before her children and to this day she's still doing that.

Reactions: 10
I'm not a fan of VR but christ Cinders and Co need to get a life and leave the girl alone. It has nothing to do with them. They were never friends, not related, never lived beside each other so why talk about her non stop as if she has impacted your life/family.
The obsession from Cinders is actually very worrying. If I was VR I'd have a barring order in place!
And you know what good on VR for getting herself a little part time job. It will probably very much benefit her in terms of MH and overall well being which only means the kids will benefit.

Reactions: 11
She's obvs upset someone else then . Hope she stays off social media now and gets on with her life . She should of done it a year ago though 🤷

She's obvs upset someone else then . Hope she stays off social media now and gets on with her life . She should of done it a year ago though 🤷
She should have done it the moment social services told her to then maybe she wouldn’t be in this situation now

• Heart
I saw a screen recording of cinders talking non stop about vic so this is probably why she’s deactivated all accounts. I don’t get why she’s so obsessed with her? She claimed vic is the one stalking her and Brett, the TikTok vic posted a few months back in her car hiding and laughing cos she saw Brett cinders claims it was actually vic sitting in a carpark waiting for him. The woman is obsessed it’s very odd. Defo needs a restraining order on her, no one should be enabling that kind of behaviour regardless of vic’s situation that’s too far.

Reactions: 4