Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'd had my children removed from my care the VERY LAST thing I would do is post utter shite on SM. I would be mortified, I don't think i'd leave the house.

To me, she isn't raising awareness she just has no shame.

I first saw her when she was in Thailand so I'm not 100% sure of her back story and why they were removed. I can see she has a lot of support but I cannot fathom why because removing a child from the care of their parent seems to always be the last option.

I just hope that when (and if)her children are returned that she spends less time on camera and more time with them.

Reactions: 2
If I'd had my children removed from my care the VERY LAST thing I would do is post utter shite on SM. I would be mortified, I don't think i'd leave the house.

To me, she isn't raising awareness she just has no shame.

I first saw her when she was in Thailand so I'm not 100% sure of her back story and why they were removed. I can see she has a lot of support but I cannot fathom why because removing a child from the care of their parent seems to always be the last option.

I just hope that when (and if)her children are returned that she spends less time on camera and more time with them.
she used to call her wee boys vile names on videos/lives, slap him and was just really horrific. I think she has learned from her mistakes (hopefully)

• Wow
she used to call her wee boys vile names on videos/lives, slap him and was just really horrific. I think she has learned from her mistakes (hopefully)
Bloody hell. Wonder what she got up to off camera.

I agree, hopefully she's learned her lesson.

Bloody hell. Wonder what she got up to off camera.

I agree, hopefully she's learned her lesson.
was smoking weed in the same room as them and wouldnt let the boys be around her if she wanted a break.. would just lock them out her room

• Sad
Reactions: 1
was smoking weed in the same room as them and wouldnt let the boys be around her if she wanted a break.. would just lock them out her room
Vile, absolutely vile.

To watch her now you'd think butter wouldn't melt.

I hope they do a staged return and the boys have somewhere safe available to them if they need it.

Vile, absolutely vile.

To watch her now you'd think butter wouldn't melt.

I hope they do a staged return and the boys have somewhere safe available to them if they need it.
Be surprised if there even going back at this point was August then October and now march next it a be July .

I’d be so ashamed and embarrassed losing my kids lets alone still parading around on social media. It’s embarrassing the second hand embarrassment is real

I only follow her to degree but if I was that invested in getting my kids back I wouldn’t be dating - I’d sort the house for their return. Her needs take a backseat, she needs to put them first.
It's always been about her why she doesn't have her kids back she hasn't even finished her house .

Reactions: 3
What I thought
I'm wondering too has to be something to do with social services or kids dad's .
No idea but in her recent TikTok she says whatever it was made her more angry than any social services reports, videos being cropped and a woman turning up to her house. Cant think what else that could be.