Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get the kids back?
According to her little stalker cinders, no.
---
I seen a TikTok earlier that someone posted, it was vic going on about her younger boy how she had to take him to hospital because he hurt himself in his private area, it got me thinking was that the start of all her troubles regarding the children being taken off of her ?? Or was it something else 🫤 someone could have reported her after seeing that TikTok and said something sinister had happened to the little boy and that’s why he had to go to hospital, just a thought 💭
I saw this too alot of old ones going around atm, but yes that’s exactly what happened. Someone basically said she allowed him to be abused. She took him to hospital because she didn’t know what to do however someone decided to start allegations she let him be s’d, apparently someone saw the reports but that’s impossible.
But having watched the TikTok, this actually does happen to boys the same happened to my nephew when he was a little boy and he definitely wasn’t abused.

Reactions: 2
She’s had social involved since her oldest was little, her family already confirmed this so is her oldest is around 9 now she’s had years to fix up seems like TikTok was the tipping edge to it all

• Wow
Reactions: 3
His dad did have 50/50 custody though, after taking her to court. Younger one hadn’t seen his dad since he was 3 months old. Speaking from experience I had ss involvement as a child from age of 10 till 18, I didn’t leave my parents care though but I’m very aware how things work.

However She can’t be that distraught she logged into her OF yesterday.

kids have been gone almost a year and shes only allowed 50/50 now ?
Hate to break it to you but half of 352 isn’t 150. She sounds like she’s chatting out of her hole to be honest. There are common custody outcomes, 50/50, every other weekend & one day in the week, usually. She seems to have none of these so makes no sense.

Reactions: 1
Hate to break it to you but half of 352 isn’t 150. She sounds like she’s chatting out of her hole to be honest. There are common custody outcomes, 50/50, every other weekend & one day in the week, usually. She seems to have none of these so makes no sense.
lol it was 8am

• Haha
It’s quite obvious she hasnt got them back full time, maybe she’ll have them half terms or weekends who knows. However She wont have lost full access but she clearly isnt the main parent/carer anymore and probably wont be again, it doesn’t take this long. She’s been quite active on her OF though!

Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s been granted one day a week contact
what did she do to deserve that? 😳
I know someone who’s a heroin addict, lost both her kids one with autism. The older child is now 19 so doesn’t see her mum but the boy is 13, she has him over night, is allowed to take him on days out, sees him after school etc.

She won't be able to keep that nice council house and whatever benefits she claims for her children... she'll have to get a job.

She won't be able to keep that nice council house and whatever benefits she claims for her children... she'll have to get a job.
I doubt she claims any for them they haven’t been in her care, council house she said she pays bedroom tax on so aslong as she pays and if she does see them one day a week still needs a home for them to come too.

Reactions: 4
what did she do to deserve that? 😳
I know someone who’s a heroin addict, lost both her kids one with autism. The older child is now 19 so doesn’t see her mum but the boy is 13, she has him over night, is allowed to take him on days out, sees him after school etc.
Maybe it’s a start and if she does well it will increase because they’ve been gone for ages they would need to transition them back or no. ?

Might sound harsh but I couldn’t live with myself if I lost my child to ss of my own accord. I grew up in care and I now have an amazing son and this really strikes a nerve with me sorry if I’m derailing but I can’t fathom how someone can loose their children and sit on tiktok every day as if it doesn’t matter it makes me sick

Reactions: 17
Why has she gone in to hiding like surely as soon as your kids were taken you would of went off social media then . She hasn't helped herself really by putting videos out there saying she hasn't washed or fed herself apparently she failed her assessments from ss

Why has she gone in to hiding like surely as soon as your kids were taken you would of went off social media then . She hasn't helped herself really by putting videos out there saying she hasn't washed or fed herself apparently she failed her assessments from ss
I know 🤦‍♀️ if you can't look after yourself how you meant to look after you're children...
Even if I couldn't eat for whatever reason I would scrutinise every video before posting but she doesn't think. Sadly I think she'll never change

Reactions: 4
I know 🤦‍♀️ if you can't look after yourself how you meant to look after you're children...
Even if I couldn't eat for whatever reason I would scrutinise every video before posting but she doesn't think. Sadly I think she'll never change
She doesn’t see why she should have to, used to love Vic but she comes across as quite a selfish person who would always put herself first, even before those boys

Reactions: 7
She's got a part time job now does that mean she isn't getting them back . Wonder what the interview went like I had my kids taken from me but it wasn't my fault it was tiktoks . I also can't bath or fed myself regularly🫣

Reactions: 5