Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeming as shes got so much money why didn't she hire storage room instead of moving junk room to room . House is always gunna look a crack den no matter the work .

Why are the people in her comments so nice to her still she should of came off social media last year .

Reactions: 1
shes been doing their rooms so i think its soon. maybe may?
She said march not long ago 😐 think that go fund me really messed things up for her . The fact she has a new man is a red flag maybe to impress him that she's getting her kids back .

Sick of seeing that toothy stubbled fella lipsyncing and thinking he's gods gift.

His face makes me want to punch him 🤢

I noticed she’d replied to someone that said something about ‘you should be so proud of the how you’ve done the boys rooms’ and she’s replied saying ‘just hope it wasn’t all for nothing’ so it doesn’t sound like even she knows anymore

Reactions: 2
I noticed she’d replied to someone that said something about ‘you should be so proud of the how you’ve done the boys rooms’ and she’s replied saying ‘just hope it wasn’t all for nothing’ so it doesn’t sound like even she knows anymore
I really don't think she's getting them back now . dates keep changing and I was watching cinder the other day and she said that it's because she failed the assessment and didn't stay off social media she seems to know a lot .

She’s starting an agency??? To do what? Teach people how to abuse their kids and get them taken away!? I’m absolutely raging at this one.
What guidance is she going to give to people, Don’t hit your kids and swear at them on live? Is she actually getting her kids back, it’s been so long now, I saw she’s done rooms for them but it just seems like such a long time now.

Reactions: 3
What guidance is she going to give to people, Don’t hit your kids and swear at them on live? Is she actually getting her kids back, it’s been so long now, I saw she’s done rooms for them but it just seems like such a long time now.
She posted a video trying on clothes for court so it's still gunna be a while yet . The go fund me she made messed up everything the judge don't trust her

That dress 🙈 She's not an ugly woman (externally), but she has no style whatsoever.

The dress she wore to her night out could only be described as horrific. And one of her fried eggs was clinging on to dear life. 🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman is an absolute twit. Came across her yesterday and I am disgusted. bleeping weirdo. Making excuses why she doesn’t go to work, you’re just a lazy witch who loves smoking weed so has no motivation to do anything
---
And that video of her hitting her child is absolutely disgusting. Get off your phone and give your child some attention and maybe then they won’t act up

Reactions: 3
This woman is an absolute twit. Came across her yesterday and I am disgusted. bleeping weirdo. Making excuses why she doesn’t go to work, you’re just a lazy witch who loves smoking weed so has no motivation to do anything
---
And that video of her hitting her child is absolutely disgusting. Get off your phone and give your child some attention and maybe then they won’t act up
The kids were taken off her

Surprised no one’s mentioned the pregnancy test on her radiator that was staged as she replied to a comment about it with 😉

Shame she can't read books on how to be a decent person and parent . Shouldn't you be doing your front room not much time left according to you .

you'd think if TikTok was the reason your children were taken that you would never want to associate with it again. What could be worse than loosing your kids but even that isn't enough for some people. Just blows my mind

Reactions: 5
you'd think if TikTok was the reason your children were taken that you would never want to associate with it again. What could be worse than loosing your kids but even that isn't enough for some people. Just blows my mind
Tiktok wasn't the only reason I think ss were involved way before that . She probably had loads of chance to change tiktok probably just added more to her case .