Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s back on TikTok
I saw a tiktok of her saying shes had bailiffs at the door because she never opens bills. Council tax and water not been paid. She only pays the electric and gas because she has too or theyll turn off. Everyone knows they have to pay these bills its common knowledge its just she thinks shes above the law by not doing it. She needs everything taking away from her. Everything these days is payable online too no excuse. Direct debits also then shed never have to remember..

Reactions: 5
I saw a tiktok of her saying shes had bailiffs at the door because she never opens bills. Council tax and water not been paid. She only pays the electric and gas because she has too or theyll turn off. Everyone knows they have to pay these bills its common knowledge its just she thinks shes above the law by not doing it. She needs everything taking away from her. Everything these days is payable online too no excuse. Direct debits also then shed never have to remember..
im sure admitting u dont pay ur bills will really help get her boys back….

Reactions: 4
So how did she move, her exchange that wasn’t an exchange would never have been allowed if she had council tax debt.
The whole I get letters so just put in the draw shouts bs because she gets a parcel and easily opens that on TikTok!
She also said in another TikTok she pays bedroom tax, meaning she set up a direct debit for that easily so she can do those things so she knows how easy it was to set one up for council tax.

Reactions: 3
Admitting to not paying a bill is one thing, but to say you’ve not paid 3 of the main household bills for 15 years is absolutely ridiculous and hardly makes it seem like she’s got a stable lifestyle for the boys to come home when there’s bailiffs at the door

I’m not sure I believe her anyway, they don’t tend to mess about with council tax, I know people that forgot for a few months and they had balifs at the door, there is no way she’s got away with it for 15 years

Reactions: 7
Admitting to not paying a bill is one thing, but to say you’ve not paid 3 of the main household bills for 15 years is absolutely ridiculous and hardly makes it seem like she’s got a stable lifestyle for the boys to come home when there’s bailiffs at the door

I’m not sure I believe her anyway, they don’t tend to mess about with council tax, I know people that forgot for a few months and they had balifs at the door, there is no way she’s got away with it for 15 years
The next tiktok after was her saying that even if she had direct debits set up theyd never be enough money in her account for the bill to clear. 😳 how mature of her.

Reactions: 1

I forgot a council tax payment once because I moved house, I wasn’t even aware of it until I received a court letter. I paid straight away but the court date had to still happen. The amount of people in her comments section are on another planet too, most claimed to have never paid tv licence council tax and water. If you can’t pay bills you probably shouldn’t have a social housing home let alone a family.

I think it’s all bullshit, she’s been offline for over a month with no engagement or income, how else is she going to start earning money and get people to engage ?? With an exaggerated story that’s a bit shocking

Reactions: 5
I forgot a council tax payment once because I moved house, I wasn’t even aware of it until I received a court letter. I paid straight away but the court date had to still happen. The amount of people in her comments section are on another planet too, most claimed to have never paid tv licence council tax and water. If you can’t pay bills you probably shouldn’t have a social housing home let alone a family.
How come all these tiktokers who are earning thousands reckon they don't pay any bills and seem to get away with it?

She was questioning if she ever wanted another child and was like "Do I? I got what I wanted after all these years, a break! And a routine that works for me" doesn't sound like she wants them back anyway 🙄

• Wow
so sad. she dosent think shes lost the boys, just thinks shes having a break lol. her oldest wants to stay with his dad anyway

Reactions: 2
She blocked me for saying her kids should be protected by their parent 🤣

• Wow
so sad. she dosent think shes lost the boys, just thinks shes having a break lol. her oldest wants to stay with his dad anyway
That's a long break does she get the youngest on weekends . What happened to her part time job

Complaining she has no money but going on another holiday. Make it make sense