Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Frozen eggs,on the beg,will she marry little legs?.
HAS to be this one! 👏🏻👏🏻

I wonder if Charlotte’s pregnancy announcement has annoyed her at all? Especially since she always said she was the ‘Mum’ of all the GS girls. Charlotte is actually becoming a Mum and VP is still pissing about making embarrassing and childish Tik Toks as if she’s still 24 and not 34 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah those frozen eggs will go the same way as all the frozen stuff at the back of my freezer that's been there for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I can't get over the way she calls poor Ercan on Instagram! Between her and Demi Donnelly she's making Newcastle look like the male DV capital of the country.

Reactions: 12
Where is ThatGuyG ercans friend...
What does Errcan think of her name calling of him all the time, specifically "Turkish twit"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly I can't get over the way she calls poor Ercan on Instagram! Between her and Demi Donnelly she's making Newcastle look like the male DV capital of the country.
Who is Demi and what did she do? Does she have a thread?

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the info 👍 does he have his own PT business or is it a gym he works in?
Gym
Tiny Turkish twit actually. His family must really disapprove of her. I'd never call my partner names like that.
He don't like it at all the comments, especially when she puts it on her social media. She said much worse at the wedding last year when she was steaming. Most couples will banter each other , but there's a time & a place for certain comments. And vicky happens to find it hilarious slapping it on social media or in front of a audience (mainly ercans friends) Ercan biggest mistake was probably not pulling her up on certain comments at start off relationship because over time she's got that comfortable to say what she wants, when she wants..
And tbh Ercan isn't as short as vicky or the public perceive. I mean yes he isn't 6ft tall equation but he is average height for a guy..

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the info 👍 does he have his own PT business or is it a gym he works in?
It was a gym from what I last knew. But I know he properly wanted to get his PT business up & running terms of it being more well known. But I'm unsure if plans have changed from what I last heard.

Reactions: 3
Gym

He don't like it at all the comments, especially when she puts it on her social media. She said much worse at the wedding last year when she was steaming. Most couples will banter each other , but there's a time & a place for certain comments. And vicky happens to find it hilarious slapping it on social media or in front of a audience (mainly ercans friends) Ercan biggest mistake was probably not pulling her up on certain comments at start off relationship because over time she's got that comfortable to say what she wants, when she wants..
And tbh Ercan isn't as short as vicky or the public perceive. I mean yes he isn't 6ft tall equation but he is average height for a guy..
Why on earth is he marrying her? Its beyond belief!!!

Reactions: 5
3:36 🤔

People can change their minds, but she’s such a flip flopper!

• Haha
Your guess is as good as good as mine. Its certainly not a normal loving relationship, but if they are both content playing games when it does eventually unravel between them two it will impact vicky more than ercan.

Reactions: 7
Ercan deserves so much better than her. She just walks all over him. Belittling your partner like that says more about you than it does about them.
I wish he would just find someone he really likes, falls in love with them and then says 'duck you' to that beggy, scruffy, foul mouthed, attention seeing absolute PRICK.

Reactions: 14
I know! Her comment to him on her stories saying he was lucky he was engaged... I just thought "the lads not my type but he's not so unattractive he needs to settle for you, you boot". He needs out sharpish. Her comments aint cute, they're bordering mental abuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Being verbally abused by someone is bad enough, but bring someone’s race or culture into it is despicable. If you did that to someone on the street you’d be taken to the police station. Most people who post stuff like this online get banned. She calls the person she “loves” a hideous name and she’s lauded at funny! Baffles me.
My husband is Welsh and I instantly go mad when anybody takes the piss out of his accent or crude jokes. Can’t stand racism.

And how she has the cheek to talk about fine lines and wrinkles when her forehead doesn’t bloody move and her eyebrows constantly look shocked. Yeh course it’s this cream you’ve only used for the video which did it! Surely it’s a conflict with all the other brands she advertises? Nip+fab, that skin clinic she goes to and another one I can’t remember.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know! Her comment to him on her stories saying he was lucky he was engaged... I just thought "the lads not my type but he's not so unattractive he needs to settle for you, you boot". He needs out sharpish. Her comments aint cute, they're bordering mental abuse.
He's also in a bad position in regards to the house.If they get married and then split somewhere down the line,he will be left with nothing as he has no claim over it and nothing (that I know of) invested in it.That is a precarious position to be in and something else she can hold over him.

Reactions: 2
Apparently they were wedding planning with a company whilst they were at that hotel… Ercan must’ve been thinking ‘talk all you like but I won’t be there!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well one things for certain, be prepared for the oh look at how much weight I’ve lost just with walking shite again. Yes Vicky keep telling the world it’s all through walking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.