Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

she is absolutely demented here! No wonder she never got far with her tv presenting career!
Absolutely off her tits.Imagine doing coke before going on live television.

Reactions: 7
Giving your dog a Sunday dinner is not “cute” especially potatoes which can be harmful honestly she is so thick 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We give our dog roast chicken, raw carrots (she won't eat cooked ones 🙄), a bit of Yorkshire pudding (not a whole one!) and a little bit of gravy (not too much as it's quite salty) as a treat every couple of weeks.

As much as I don't like her, I don't think this is the worst she's done.

Reactions: 16
Omg she is abhorrent like literally the worst of the worst such a slob with her filthy duvet in her inhospitable living room and her bleeping talon claws grabbing everything ugh I feel sick thinking of it

Reactions: 8
My dog gets a full roast. Plus he has leftovers. It’s his favourite day of the week.
The problem is with her dog is that he never works for his food. She just gives it. I’ll get my dog to stay for a good 5 mins whilst his food is just sitting there. Husband calls me mean. But I’m basically teaching him, that I’m his boss, and ill decide when he can eat. He’s much more likely to listen when he knows food is the reward.
Is her livingroom just
For photo opportunities? She’s
Never in it. She really needs to wash all
Those dog blankets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she a bleeping idiot.... giving a dog sausage and bacon.... absolute duck whit..... how she has still got that dog I dont know. Shes incapable....

And a fridge full of gifted food....that they never eat cos all they do is eat out or get take aways... absolute waisters.

Reactions: 12
At the weekend, celebrity catchphrase was shown twice....had to turn over immediately as soon as I saw Vicki was on it. Forgot how annoying she is.
Loves the sound of her own voice this one

Reactions: 4
I’ve obviously been spending too much time on here. I had the weirdest dream last night that I was getting married and Vicky and Aircan came as our guests, and they were both absolutely hammered and completely obnoxious by the end of the meal, then the next day Vicky had done a disappearing act and Aircan was trying desperately with his PR woman to put together a story to explain where she had gone and he was saying how the engagement was a sham.

Maybe I need to stop eating cheese before bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I must be a terrible dog owner, ours gets roast chicken, roast beef, sausage, bacon, veggies etc 🙈 he gets a full dinner at Christmas (obviously minus anything with onion/garlic in it) but not sprouts as they make him 💨 💨 and he stinks. Potatoes are fine if they’re cooked
Does this mean I’m now at the same level as VP 😬

• Haha
I must be a terrible dog owner, ours gets roast chicken, roast beef, sausage, bacon, veggies etc 🙈 he gets a full dinner at Christmas (obviously minus anything with onion/garlic in it) but not sprouts as they make him 💨 💨 and he stinks. Potatoes are fine if they’re cooked
Does this mean I’m now at the same level as VP 😬
Haha I thought the same! Of all the stuff she’s done, giving her dog Sunday lunch is normal I think. Mine get meat, carrots & Yorkshire pud every Sunday. Meat isn’t bad for them 🤣

I don’t think anyone is terrible for feeding their fur baby their cooking. It comes from a good place of wanting to share and show love. I don’t think little bits here or there are going to be bad and it depends how certain things are cooked and nutritional content. But I’d be heartbroken if my actions led to my pets having pancreatitis, diabetes or a bad quality of life- my cats get tiny bits of yogurt and roast chicken after their own meal, to let them experience flavours and share without risking them being Ill. (Edit to add a bit of context: my cats have sensitive tummies so if I’m inconsistent with what I feed then, they get poorly)
In Vickys case Milo has been fed all kinds of food and non- food items from a young age. He probably doesn’t even know the difference between his food and something potentially dangerous. The lack of training and allowance to eat everything is a bowel obstruction waiting to happen.

Reactions: 4
#dognet. Can we get back to VIcky cos I don't think anyone gives a duck what dogs eat. Have to agree with poster who said wash them blankets but why does it need so many.? Its a rhetorical question btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some good patronising going on on the stories today... "Eddie from direct blinds" saving people in Ukraine (wimmin & bairns, what's the betting Eddie's single?)
So proud.

Or am I just being a grade A witch? :oops:

Reactions: 1
Wonder how long this will last... Will soon be back on doing ADS I'm sure!!
I have no doubt that even if she isn't posting, she'll still be scrolling away on it.
Also, that roast from yesterday the chicken looked dryer than a nun's chuff. And he says that's why he proposed? 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s the usual - they think trolls are anyone who posts an honest or constructively critical comment. The negativity and hate she’s “experiencing” are probably mostly people pointing out her gross greed, lifestyle, filthy house, tacky engagement and strong arming a man into marrying her. If she had any method of self reflection she might take some of it on board. But oh no, it’s all hate hate hate from sad lonely people.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who she trying to kid?! She was leaving a woman’s name on her account for her little numpty followers to troll. All because they questioned something she had done! People will play nice when you’re nice yourself. I’m sorry but she’s not. Her family isn’t. Her whole life and persona is a lie and the sooner people realise the better. All I can say is her PR earn their money.

I have no doubt that even if she isn't posting, she'll still be scrolling away on it.
Also, that roast from yesterday the chicken looked dryer than a nun's chuff. And he says that's why he proposed? 🤣
Pahaha dryer than a nuns chuff!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.