Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missgreedyshome did the whole essay speech and left SM...she came back after 4 days to post her international woman's day photo of herself then declares she's leaving again... Wonder how long Vicky will last? 😆

Reactions: 5
So long as she doesn’t do what big Loz goodger did and post a load of pictures of women with hoovers for international womens day. Just screams modern woman that 🙄

• Haha
Missgreedyshome did the whole essay speech and left SM...she came back after 4 days to post her international woman's day photo of herself then declares she's leaving again... Wonder how long Vicky will last? 😆
I'll give her 8 hours, tops.

Reactions: 4
She may have mis-timed this. It’s international womens day. How on earth will we cope without her essay?? She’s provably been planning it all year, making it just the right amount of it about her.
Came here to say the same. She'll be fuming she declared a social media break, the day before IWD. Missing a perfect opportunity to write yet another narcissistic essay. Little legs will be feeling the wrath no doubt

Reactions: 14
Came here to say the same. She'll be fuming she declared a social media break, the day before IWD. Missing a perfect opportunity to write yet another narcissistic essay. Little legs will be feeling the wrath no doubt
Yeah,she really didn't think this one through did she?.:LOL::sneaky:

• Haha
How much do you think she's paid Fabulous mag to post on Instagram that Ercan is their "crush all day long"? Although only a surprisingly low 94 likes and one comment so not many agree....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much do you think she's paid Fabulous mag to post on Instagram that Ercan is their "crush all day long"? Although only a surprisingly low 94 likes and one comment so not many agree....
Pahahaha is he even ‘famous’ for anything??? What a farce

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Mammy P is getting freebies now… obvs to do with her ‘business’…. I remember when she said she’d booked a cruise… well, really she didn’t, it’s a freebie fam trip for travel agents. I had one of them asking for a free room at the hotel where I work; shot them down straight away as they wouldn’t have brought any business to the hotel

D02FA002-DF0D-48FA-B386-4E1F4D44F830.jpeg

• Wow
Guys, not to panic anyone but her last period post was the 19th January. That’s nearly two months ago 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Guys, not to panic anyone but her last period post was the 19th January. That’s nearly two months ago 😳😳😳😳
I legit think she might be pregnant.It 's probably the only thing that would persuade Air Can to propose.If she is,I'm sure it was a total "accident" and she didn't do it to trap him.:sneaky::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I legit think she might be pregnant.It 's probably the only thing that would persuade Air Can to propose.If she is,I'm sure it was a total "accident" and she didn't do it to trap him.:sneaky::unsure:
If she is she’s drunk A LOT of alcohol 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What is wrong with this women face she looks like she’s on drugs all the time 😂 can’t keep up with the amount of lads she’s had it’s actually disgusting…. This new one she looks like his mother 🤢 I didn’t realise she edited her pics until these comments but I guess it’s obvious now after the lad poster those lol

Reactions: 7
What is wrong with this women face she looks like she’s on drugs all the time 😂 can’t keep up with the amount of lads she’s had it’s actually disgusting…. This new one she looks like his mother 🤢 I didn’t realise she edited her pics until these comments but I guess it’s obvious now after the lad poster those lol
There does seem to be drugs involved I'm not into slut shaming (not saying this is what your saying by the way just not into it) but she has been round the block a little that's all I'll say she's been with little legs for a while now if we count fiery on off realtionships it's obvious when you realise she does edit them don't get how everyone can't see it but that's me 😂

Don't know if this has already been mentioned. but if you look at all her pics on the gram recently she has her stomach covered or the shots of her are face on, I reckon she is preggers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.