Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she’ll be back within a day or so. She is nothing without random people validating her life.

Reactions: 12
Wow she always thinks she’s in the right doesn’t she. She would never admit to getting the tone wrong or the bad timing of a post. Everything she does is for kudos, she didn’t need to post about buying all that stuff for refugees, she could have done it silently. People are angry Vicky because they can’t afford to heat their homes AND eat, seeing all that food on a table is triggering for those whose kids have had toast for dinner all week. Seeing your dog get a roast dinner that is bigger than anything theyve eaten all week is bound to rile people.

Yes that food is going to a good cause but surely she can see why it’s upsetting for some of her followers. Poland are doing a cracking job of taking in refugees and they have ample food but they need donations to buy the food, their shops aren’t empty, there isn’t a famine. Had she have done her research properly she’d have found that out. Sending truck loads of tinned foods across Europe isn’t helpful. Sending money so the kind people who have taken in refugees can buy extra food is helpful. But a photo next to a table full of food etc looks better for the gram I suppose.

Vicky here’s an idea, tell M&S you don’t need gifted stuff because you can afford to eat. Ask them to donate it to a food bank instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah she’ll be back within a day or so. She is nothing without random people validating her life.
Haha she was only gone 10 minutes before removed the post and added it again rewritten 😆 she can't last 2 seconds without the Internet. So sad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vicky pet….you are not an airport (despite spending enough time in them), you don’t need to announce your departure. Just have a break if you need a break. In fact do us all a favour and have one…although I’m betting shortest ‘break’ in insta history….back tomorrow yeh as you’ll be hungry and god forbid you pay a couple of quid for a butty so you’ll need to do some grifting to get a few freebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a theory she has lost weight for her wedding that has already been planned for this year…poor ercan

Reactions: 9
She just can’t help but be a complete narcissist. Vicky, you cannot control how your followers respond to your content. Going on a break is not a threat, punishment or particularly bothersome to people looking at your content although you clearly think it is. You can’t manipulate people into receiving your content better. When you put yourself out there you are opening yourself up to criticism, criticising the way you do things or saying it could be done better isn’t trolling, it’s having an opinion. People being confused by how your messaging has changed/ how they can relate to you is not trolling (eg weight loss gate).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm fascinated to see how long this "break" lasts.If she makes it through a whole week I'll be astonished.She pays the bills with sponsored posts so I'm guessing she'll "jump back on" in a day or two or she'll come back with a post saying how she's not going to let the haterz/bullies run her off her own page.

Reactions: 12
I think she forgets that social media is just that - social. She allows comments on her page so other than outright abuse (totally get not wanting that) people are allowed to have opinions but if she wants fan ‘interaction’ then she needs to understand that having everyone agree with you all the time is hugely unhealthy. A discourse on a topic is healthy it can be illuminating and educational but god forbid you don’t tow the party line with Comrade Vicky or it’s immediately trolling.
She needs to pick a side and either just disable comments or actually learn that you can’t please 100% of the people all the time. Rant over

Reactions: 17
I'm fascinated to see how long this "break" lasts.If she makes it through a whole week I'll be astonished.She pays the bills with sponsored posts so I'm guessing she'll "jump back on" in a day or two or she'll come back with a post saying how she's not going to let the haterz/bullies run her off her own page.
Just whilst she's sulking around until the fully #gifted spa breaks, holidays and parties roll around again. Seems she's finding the pretense of 'being happy' hard to keep up with this time

Next thread title has got to be along the lines of 'here today, gurn tomorrow' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She pissed of that Russia is ruining her "happy" posts and Ukraine is getting more attention and sympathy than her "poor me" posts.
She really thinks the world revolves around her and is more important than anything else. She won't have to walk Milo anymore then if it's not for content purposes or have her daily make up artist come in if she doesn't need to take any selfies.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought this may be because the comments on her “nude bodysuit” post are 60% bots/spam, 10% weird old men asking if she’s wearing underwear, and the rest people asking what the hell she’s wearing on her feet. Must be tiring to think you have a great following and then realise it’s made up of mostly absolute twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s upset because people’s tolerance of influencers posting gifted this and ad that and trivial problems is waning. The second I see any “influencer” complaining on SM these days I just unfollow because I can’t bear them doing the poor me thing with everything that’s going on in the world.
Everything is clearly backfiring that she’s posting, even her “donating” was in such poor taste she makes me sick. I imagine others feel the same and she’s annoyed she can’t either brag about her life or complain about it because those are the only two things she ever does!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.