Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes: My Northumbrian husband said they used to say "tash on" at school well before she was born - so how she thinks she deserves a clap for it being in the dictionary
I’m from the North East & much older than Vicky & we used to say tash on. She didn’t invent it the daft bint!

Reactions: 14
Here’s a little ditty about a chav called Vicky,
She thinks we all love her but we all take the Mickey.
Vicky loves the marching powder even though it makes her louder.
Poor air cans legs are so short he can’t runaway,
so I guess he’ll have to stay.
Sir Milo was left lumbered with her by the dog’s trust,
He keeps trying to run away but it’s always a bust.
Everything she owns has been gifted,
Unless it’s the marching powder - that’s been sifted.
She’s all full of self love, you’ll all read it in her book,
Let’s all run out and buy it…are we f**k!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Absolutely disgusting just chucking things on the floor, not to mention they’re all probs free anyway and this person wants to have kids? If she can’t even keep a house tidy when she does eff all, how the hell can she look after another human being?

95931483-EEEF-4E26-8419-F57E2E06079F.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Does the think she’s being “real” and relating to “normal people” by showing that absolute mess on the floor? 😂 Disgusting, even us commoners don’t lob all our stuff all over the floor like that, can tell she’s puuuuure lazy

Reactions: 13
She didn’t that long ago have the style sisters in to organise and de clutter her wardrobe how is it such a state?! She looks after nothing it’s disgraceful

Reactions: 16
And she's selling more of her stuff on reliked apparently she can't wear stuff more than once and it's expensive clobber... have you seen her stuff on there?😂
River Island, BooHoo & tit like that.. Hardly expensive - plus banging on about a portion of the money going to charity for the feelgood factor - if she wants a feelgood factor why doesn't she donate it all to charity instead of selling it to line her #gifted pockets ?

She's pure trash.

Reactions: 16
Between the living room and the wardrobe, she’s one poxy dirty individual.
Bet those clothes goin to be sold won’t be washed or dry cleaned. Not a chance. Straight out of the suitcase or off the floor and into the black bag.
Dirty cow.

D063A3BC-8CDC-4571-A407-67EC3657924D.jpeg

Wow, so these are from the end of October, it’s now March but let’s be honest she’s never there and look at the state of it now in such a short space of time. Such a beautiful home and she doesn’t appreciate or take care of it at all even when other people do it for her!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks how vastly wasteful this woman is? She’s either been gifted a lot of clothes which a)don’t fit her or b) she doesn’t like c) wears for an ad then discards them. I can’t see her buying any, but there a lot of the same brands which makes it seem like she’s been sponsored by them (or whatever “influencers” call it).

Reactions: 15
Pretending she’s spent her Sunday volunteering when all she’s done is drop off a bag of gifted sanitary towels

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look Vicky spent her Sunday hopping on the latest social/ethical cause for what was probably an hour of her time. Then yelling at people trying to give her advice on how she can help better. She reminds me of grief tourists. Jumps on the latest big cause to look good then gets mad when people point out she could do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m just catching up on the catchphrase episode and OMG what on earth is she on?!! So so fidgety and can’t keep still, gurning and squealing whenever anyone got anything right.. I’d be mortified watching that back if I was her!!

Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up on the catchphrase episode and OMG what on earth is she on?!! So so fidgety and can’t keep still, gurning and squealing whenever anyone got anything right.. I’d be mortified watching that back if I was her!!
I can’t bear to watch it but an curious as to whether she goes full on WHY AI geordie or puts on her posh floaty frock voice??

Reactions: 9

she is absolutely demented here! No wonder she never got far with her tv presenting career!

Reactions: 9
No full on geordie came out on catch phrase so it shows how fake she What's annoying me she making out she giving to charity when it was all gifted to her so annoying can't stand her wished someone would video her and ercan having line...Fearn Mcgann.. is another one her new fella caught having a line and dome ket but she still carries on like it's nothing to do with her. Her and twatface vip are a pair of cunts . When will they be over.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.