Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how the house is still so much of a shell 😳😳 surely the most exciting part of a new house is decorating it especially when you have the money she does? There’s no homely touched, pictures of her family, friends. Duvets with no covers??? Don’t get it at all

Reactions: 12
Her foot makes me feel physically sick 🤢
Does she have acrylic extensions on her toes? Is that even a thing?

I don’t understand how the house is still so much of a shell 😳😳 surely the most exciting part of a new house is decorating it especially when you have the money she does? There’s no homely touched, pictures of her family, friends. Duvets with no covers??? Don’t get it at all
As a previous poster said she'll be waiting for a Dunelm collab.

Reactions: 10
I mean they're not wrong although it's more the freebies lifestyle rather than the fame for me
Yep,the 5 bedroom house on a gated street doesn't hurt either,particularly as he isn't the one paying the mortgage.

It takes time to fill a house when you have to beg for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Hi guyz,I'm just jumping on dead quick to say that tonight I am on Catchphrase so make sure you tune in".Lol no wonder Air Can's going out.Hard pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just can't keep still. Now tell me she isn't off her face on this programme. She is absolutely awful to watch. Cringey as f....and don't get me going on those stupid massive claws of hers 🤢

Reactions: 7
she’s seriously annoying. The over enthusiastic clapping and watching of the clip. She must be off her face on something

Reactions: 5
She has such a chaotic energy and I feel on edge watching her.

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at her claiming she's in the dictionary, I bet she's in the Thomson local as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She defo needs to lay off the drugs. What does she keep doing with her neck? Back and forth every 2 seconds. Must have had a few more lines in the break. Soo hard to watch her 🙈

Reactions: 9
She just can't keep still. Now tell me she isn't off her face on this programme. She is absolutely awful to watch. Cringey as f....and don't get me going on those stupid massive claws of hers 🤢
I’ve just said this to my boyfriend, she literally can’t keep still the whole time moving around and gurning. A few times she’s looked absolutely furious when she’s got it wrong lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just said this to my boyfriend, she literally can’t keep still the whole time moving around and gurning. A few times she’s looked absolutely furious when she’s got it wrong lol.
And the constant sniffing. Imagine being married to that. Wow.

Reactions: 6
:rolleyes: My Northumbrian husband said they used to say "tash on" at school well before she was born - so how she thinks she deserves a clap for it being in the dictionary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.