Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we comment on Aircans height (or lack of) but come on Vicky. Doing it on your own stories
Why is she doing that ridiculous pout with her lips 🤮🤮🤮🤮 the more I watch her stories, the more I'm beginning to actually dislike her.

Reactions: 10
Just saw her post where she said her and ercan were being chased around by paps trying to keep their romance a secret 😂😂😂 sure they wanted to know sooo badly

her face in these pics is actually haunting - the filter slipping over her left eye
ABF9B498-6BDB-402B-8BFF-AF39A1255D63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Okay so some company actually gifted her rubbish removal. Yes if you can believe it. They wouldn’t know she exists, so she has to have approached them to do a deal to promote them on a filtered post in exchange for taking away her tit. You’ve heard of scraping the bottom of the barrel, well she’s now scraping the bottom of the wheelie bin. Not only will she not pay for food, drink, clothes, makeup, tans, beauty treatments, restaurants, bakery items, hotel stays, she also won’t pay a company to remove rubbish. Wow just wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever tried that baby girl filter she uses constantly??? I was so shocked, it literally changes your whole face to the point my friends would be wondering who it was if I used it lol!!!! What a weirdo she is always posting about being real but that’s her go to filter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes..I morphed into Kendal Jenner! It’s witchcraft!

Has anyone ever tried that baby girl filter she uses constantly??? I was so shocked, it literally changes your whole face to the point my friends would be wondering who it was if I used it lol!!!! What a weirdo she is always posting about being real but that’s her go to filter

Reactions: 3
In the time she’s had that dog, he’s spent more time away from her than with with her! It’s no wonder he’s still chewing things! She hasn’t bothered her arse/ or is ever there to train him!! It’s just a shame for him!!! He could have went to a family who would have done right by him! And he’s been stuck with her

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing their trip to Dubai is #gifted,right?.The next few days will be unbearable,she will document every second for the gram.:sick::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
When I got my two dogs last year I knew that my life would change. I accepted that there would be no more abroad holidays just dog friendly uk breaks. I’m happy with that my choice.
but what I don’t understand is when she goes out every single night and now going on holiday yet again! Where does their dog go every night and when she goes on holiday.

Anyone noticed that this morning on her story she had obviously written “slow dancing with my baby” and then realised that doesn’t fit the narrative of her end Aircan being on the verge of marriage and babies and changing the wording to “our baby”? Only the daft twit forgot to remove the my so it says my our baby 🤣🤣🤣 she couldn’t make it more obvious aircan never wanted the dog just like he doesn’t want to put a ring on it and he doesn’t want to have a brood with her. She’s living in a total fantasy land

Reactions: 11
They take over your life but you have to be fully ready for the commitment! I think she’s desperate for a baby and trying to show Aircan than she can be responsible for something other than herself 🧐 she’s doing literally everything wrong though. So many mixed signals for Mr Milo

When I got my two dogs last year I knew that my life would change. I accepted that there would be no more abroad holidays just dog friendly uk breaks. I’m happy with that my choice.
but what I don’t understand is when she goes out every single night and now going on holiday yet again! Where does their dog go every night and when she goes on holiday.

Reactions: 3
She looks too thin now I think. She’s getting to the phase where she’s starting to look gaunt. Maybe she’s getting herself “in top condition” so she can have a baby?
Or maybe everyday they are on the verge of a break up and she’s so anxious she can’t eat

Thing is Ercan is in no way too young to settle down, it's not like he's 21! He should know by now and if it were me I'd cut my losses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.