Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she's hardly been in her own house and let the 'lodger' aircan stay with the dog which is her 'no1 priority' 🥱 then tonight because she can't have her Huns thinking her realtionship is going to shite on v day if they were really happy they wouldn't need to do any of that she's ridiculous and greddy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The tag on one of her videos….me and my world….but Aircan not in the shot so I assume she means either her phone, whatever ridiculous insta filter she’s using or her reflection because it isn’t the little lad

Also £179 and they charge you extra for chips….they do really see all the idiots coming on valentines

Reactions: 10
The tag on one of her videos….me and my world….but Aircan not in the shot so I assume she means either her phone, whatever ridiculous insta filter she’s using or her reflection because it isn’t the little lad

Also £179 and they charge you extra for chips….they do really see all the idiots coming on valentines
"The little lad" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's pulling out all the stops to get little legs in the baby making mood tonight. I mean with a giant fairytale book by the bed, who can resist?? 🤣🤣
I'd laugh if her period turned up! Not that she'd notice with all those splodges of red all over the floor. Ughhh tacky as owt

Hang on a sec. Was that meal gifted? If so she had the cheek to say the night was a disaster! Ungrateful wench 😠 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I noticed that too. I think he's faded into the background but my initial thought was "oh your reflection".

I also noticed she made a comment that it was finally a night just the two of them. Just them and everyone who watches her stories.

I don't know about anyone else but if I'm having such a great time I don't need to document every single moment for social media. If I do want to share it, I'll take a couple of pictures then do the posting either when we get home or next day. I only post it at the time if a companion tells me to do they can share (which is very rare).

Most be so sad to live your life for strangers.

Reactions: 13
I noticed that too. I think he's faded into the background but my initial thought was "oh your reflection".

I also noticed she made a comment that it was finally a night just the two of them. Just them and everyone who watches her stories.

I don't know about anyone else but if I'm having such a great time I don't need to document every single moment for social media. If I do want to share it, I'll take a couple of pictures then do the posting either when we get home or next day. I only post it at the time if a companion tells me to do they can share (which is very rare).

Most be so sad to live your life for strangers.
And live for constant validation sad really

Reactions: 7
But in reality when you get married yes you have the day all about you (and your husband if you aren’t a selfish bleep) but then no one gives a tit. Hopefully you have a solid relationship so nothing changes but if she thinks marriage is some magic bullet or anything changes once engaged she is in for a shock. Rather sad when it is made out to be something magical by all these zlebs to be monetised.

Reactions: 11
My theory is that those constantly posting how wonderful their relationship is or how amazing their life is on social media are only trying to convince themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the wonderful 'Cupid Creative' trolled the z listers this year. Vicky got that bizarre and awful 'greatest love story' book spread (I still can't type it without laughing). Sam Faiers got a cardboard cut out of a Parisian street! It's literally made my day seeing how desperate they are to show how much their men love them - with freebie cardboard cut outs !

Roll on Easter ! 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the wonderful 'Cupid Creative' trolled the z listers this year. Vicky got that bizarre and awful 'greatest love story' book spread (I still can't type it without laughing). Sam Faiers got a cardboard cut out of a Parisian street! It's literally made my day seeing how desperate they are to show how much their men love them - with freebie cardboard cut outs !

Roll on Easter ! 🙂
They are clearly ‘the new balloon arch’ 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The meal definitely wasn't free because she tagged everything but the restaurant. :sneaky: No wonder she's so pissed off,she had to pay for her own tit for once(I'm guessing Air Can didn't put his hand in his pocket).

Reactions: 15
I thought the dress in her pic was the 3rd outfit change or something from her stories...which she'd changed to as the others were "too booby"....ummmm....

Reactions: 3

The meal definitely wasn't free because she tagged everything but the restaurant. :sneaky: No wonder she's so pissed off,she had to pay for her own tit for once(I'm guessing Air Can didn't put his hand in his pocket).
New face .. who dis? She’s such a bleeping woman, tit night because she had to pay.. duck off you fat jawed prick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s def off to Dubai still as she got her freebie PCR test again… whether it’s with Airhead or her Mam though remains to be seen…

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Had a snoop at the tags for the restaurant - was kind of curious what it was all about. Looks like a wannabe influencer trap- like you watch a video of venue and everyone on that video is on their phone and not actually having date night.
it also looks like RuPaul was there and Vicky/ a lookalike seemed to be queueing to chat to him, but based on his body language he was not having it. Sashay away crimson chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.