Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to put it out there I reckon she suffers with some type of eating disorder or she’s constantly on the coke there is no way she can eat all what she shows and drinks and be that thin when her body has a tendency to pile it on :/

Reactions: 17
Hate to put it out there I reckon she suffers with some type of eating disorder or she’s constantly on the coke there is no way she can eat all what she shows and drinks and be that thin when her body has a tendency to pile it on :/
Well…. i saw in the comments with one of the Huns asked how and VP said she lost the weight removing her implant.

Her limbs and stomach is is like jelly/ dough like as in no muscle tone skinny fat etc, so she lost the weight not from the gym, more from crash dieting and starvation which is a disaster when you start to re introduce calories again.

Reactions: 12
Well…. i saw in the comments with one of the Huns asked how and VP said she lost the weight removing her implant.

Her limbs and stomach is is like jelly/ dough like as in no muscle tone skinny fat etc, so she lost the weight not from the gym, more from crash dieting and starvation which is a disaster when you start to re introduce calories again.
I got like that when I got severely sick with c diff. Ended up in hospital and after four months not eating properly I had no fat on me, but was left with saggy skin. I’m now eating normally and I am heavier that I was before the c diff. She’ll be back promoting love the skin you’re in by Xmas.

Just had to laugh, my little girl has Shrek on and I saw lord Farquaad I had to laugh because all I could see was Ercan!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Air Can's personal training business is never going to get off the ground if he keeps going on holiday every other week.I mean,shouldn't that be his priority?.

Reactions: 6
So we're her first class flights gifted as well? God I hate these beggars.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So Mammy P is house sitting and looking after Milo and she said she’s there for a week so my guess is they’ll be cadging a lift up North for the funeral next Friday… wonder if she’ll mention it or be fearful of the backlash with going on her free stays and holibobs

Reactions: 3
So Mammy P is house sitting and looking after Milo and she said she’s there for a week so my guess is they’ll be cadging a lift up North for the funeral next Friday… wonder if she’ll mention it or be fearful of the backlash with going on her free stays and holibobs
She doesn’t give a tit about backlash. She’ll just share the details of anyone who dares question queen Vicky for her fans to terrorise, whilst posting another boring as duck post about trolls.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but her hotel looks proper tit. The restaurant looks tacky as hell and no one is there!! 😂 gifted for a reason

Reactions: 13
I just cannot believe how much is #gifted if I earned what she did I would be so embarrassed. There are people STRUGGLING and she is so tone deaf.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone remember when she said her turn off is ostentatious displays of wealth. Funny joke that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.