Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll start taking environmental advise from her when she stops having those balloon arches at every event she has..šŸ™„
That annoys me so much, itā€™s so wasteful and so bad for the environment AND totally pointless. What sane adult needs balloons at every occasion. Plus whoā€™s the poor bastard that has to take them down!!

She claims to be an animal lover but obviously had no regard about what happens to animals who end up ingesting balloons. FYI Vicky if you do read here, hereā€™s a lesson - the stretchiness of balloons means they can get stuck in animalsā€™ digestive tracts, which will cause choking, blockage and effectively starve the animal. Plus there is no such thing as a biodegradable balloon itā€™s all marketing bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When is she supposed to be going to Dubai? Her Grandads funeral is on the 25th.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
711016D7-8225-4E04-B6DE-A7DF0D4625EF.png
Lol sheā€™s forced him to do a post and heā€™s done a half arsed version calling her my lovely, when I was with my ex who I had fallen out of love with I would say generic things like this, itā€™s so obvious šŸ˜‚

Tbh though Iā€™m not surprised he doesnā€™t considering her cringey as duck tick tok she just posted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely today is the day Air Can gets down on one knee and proposes to his Queen?. :sneaky: ā™„šŸ˜»šŸ’–šŸ’•šŸ˜šŸ’˜ā¤šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1061567Lol sheā€™s forced him to do a post and heā€™s done a half arsed version calling her my lovely, when I was with my ex who I had fallen out of love with I would say generic things like this, itā€™s so obvious šŸ˜‚

Tbh though Iā€™m not surprised he doesnā€™t considering her cringey as duck tick tok she just posted
Also she hasnā€™t reposted it, or made any mention of Aircan or it being their Valentines. I wonder if sheā€™ll have set up a #gifted balloon arch and cadged a load of free food and cakes for a big reveal later to make it look like Aircan has made an effort šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite telling that last year Airhead did a full grid post for Valentines... This year she gets a half added story post. Definitely trouble in paradise.

Reactions: 9
That annoys me so much, itā€™s so wasteful and so bad for the environment AND totally pointless. What sane adult needs balloons at every occasion. Plus whoā€™s the poor bastard that has to take them down!!

She claims to be an animal lover but obviously had no regard about what happens to animals who end up ingesting balloons. FYI Vicky if you do read here, hereā€™s a lesson - the stretchiness of balloons means they can get stuck in animalsā€™ digestive tracts, which will cause choking, blockage and effectively starve the animal. Plus there is no such thing as a biodegradable balloon itā€™s all marketing bullshit!
Itā€™s def sometimes this week or weekendā€¦ how did you find out about the funeral?
In the local paper.

View attachment 1061567Lol sheā€™s forced him to do a post and heā€™s done a half arsed version calling her my lovely, when I was with my ex who I had fallen out of love with I would say generic things like this, itā€™s so obvious šŸ˜‚

My lovely?! Thatā€™s the nail in the relationship coffin right there

• Haha
So Vicky's Grandad really did die and her Mom just......went on holiday?.:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So Vicky's Grandad really did die and her Mom just......went on holiday?.:confused:
That is so strange how none of them have mentioned itā€¦ and like someone on here mentioned she was getting fillers or something done to her face what mustā€™ve been the same dayā€¦ strange how she shares everything else and not something as important as that šŸ’™

Reactions: 4
She works with M&S though (inexplicably) - there's no way her wallet is having an outing
Never an ad thoughā€¦.I really hate that they work with influencers, especially for the foodā€¦.I try to avoid any shop those beggy oxygen thieves get freebies from but how can you not have M&S food in your life

Reactions: 10
Very passive aggressive on her Instagram story about pancake day for single peopleā€¦ wonder if sheā€™ll be joining them.

Itā€™s so weird she isnā€™t posting about Ercan considering how much she posts about everything else in her life especially today. Me and my partner arenā€™t ones for massive gestures but we do make the effort to spend some quality time together on Valentineā€™s Day even if it is just making dinner and watching a film.

Very passive aggressive on her Instagram story about pancake day for single peopleā€¦ wonder if sheā€™ll be joining them.

Itā€™s so weird she isnā€™t posting about Ercan considering how much she posts about everything else in her life especially today. Me and my partner arenā€™t ones for massive gestures but we do make the effort to spend some quality time together on Valentineā€™s Day even if it is just making dinner and watching a film.
and just like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my God itā€™s the tackiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ¤®

Imagine being so insecure in yourself & your relationship that you have to get people to come in and install monstrosities like that.

Iā€™m amazed thereā€™s not a wenzels sandwich in sight. Although sheā€™s getting her hair and make up done again so no doubt theyā€™re off out somewhere she can do her ā€œgiggling into my wine glassā€ pose to show everyone how happy he makes her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my God itā€™s the tackiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ¤®

Imagine being so insecure in yourself & your relationship that you have to get people to come in and install monstrosities like that.

Iā€™m amazed thereā€™s not a wenzels sandwich in sight. Although sheā€™s getting her hair and make up done again so no doubt theyā€™re off out somewhere she can do her ā€œgiggling into my wine glassā€ pose to show everyone how happy he makes her.
Also what a weird comment from him when he knows she wants babies? Unless theyā€™re actually trying, I wouldnā€™t appreciate that if I was Vicky. Itā€™s like he taunts her!

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m cringing so hard at that set up, sheā€™s nearly 40 just be a proper grown up in an adult relationship ffs lol! Leave that to molly mae etc, least they pull it off lol

Reactions: 11
Oh my god that is awful. What's the likelihood he didn't have a clue about this until about lunchtime today when they arrived. The greatest love story ever told? Pass me the sick bucket.

Also... Why does she always act like she's the first person to EVER watch anything. It's Schitts Creek just now for example.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.