Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying !!!! 'The greatest love story ever told' Oh my god and it's all freebies. Sorry but this is gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She still hasn't actually posted her own post (story of grid) and I'm now wondering if this is her trying to retain some "control" of it after all her beggy behaviour 're babies and a proposal...

Reactions: 5
So she’ll be in a gifted dress, eating gifted food, having gifted hair and make up and then upstairs to the gifted balloons which I hope to god Milo gets hold of and pops every single one!! Sad little life really

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That TV that overhangs the bedroom door on display in all its glory....😂
Honestly that TV on the wall like that makes my eyes twitch and my teeth itch…….and the bloody wire hanging out the back…….honestly why wouldn’t you just get one in the bed or the right size tv for the wall for fucks sake?! Or not even bother with one in your bedroom at all if you can’t fit it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's pulling out all the stops to get little legs in the baby making mood tonight. I mean with a giant fairytale book by the bed, who can resist?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s confirmed she organised the room and it took 3 different companies to arrange that embarrassing display. I wonder how many skulled their heads off the tv goin in.
Vick is it not a tiny bit stupid that you’ve had gifted hair, make up, and outfit and you STILL can’t appear on stories without the babydoll filter. It’s not saying much for your confidence in those professionals doin all that work on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The balloons hanging down look like bloody tampons for Christ sake. At least leave the strings off em man. Or put a heart shaped arch over the bed. That’s just sheer awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's pulling out all the stops to get little legs in the baby making mood tonight. I mean with a giant fairytale book by the bed, who can resist?? 🤣🤣
I think he’s safe though as it’s not the baby making time in her cycle.

So Ercan actually got her nothing for Valentine’s Day? Since everything is a gift arranged by her. Jeeze. If that’s true love I don’t want it.

• Haha
Her preening into the camera in the backseat of the car is just excruciatingly embarrassing.

• Sick
Her preening into the camera in the backseat of the car is just excruciatingly embarrassing.
I literally can’t cope with her doing that it’s like nails down a blackboard to me. Horrendous

Reactions: 7
Why is he trying to make polo necks a thing? He’s an attractive guy despite being a bit short. The polo necks do him no favours

• Haha
That bedroom is soulless.
She gets people to do everything for her. She’s so stressed about not living an insta life for acceptance in this influencer world. Everything she does is just for likes. I can imagine her smiling at the camera and then back to somber face. Her life is like an episode of black mirror. This is her job. I could not be arsed.

Reactions: 12
So apparently they didn’t have a good night at that place… what a shame… strange when they have to pay for something it doesn’t taste or be as nice but when it’s gifted… oh, best thing in the world!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.