Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha what a clown. All that money on the flashy Instagram house and can’t find a bit of wall to fit the telly on 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Aircan do anything for Mr Milo? I wonder if the dog is having an impact on their relationship? It seems like she’s fully taken on the responsibility now but he’s just away enjoy his freedom. I say this from personal experience as it happened to me and it was really stressful as we didn’t have family or friends close by the help with such a big, energetic dog. They’re bloody hard work!
Something similar happened to me only I got cats. One day my ex turned around and said he wasn’t a fan of them and they were my sole responsibility. Next thing you know he wasn’t a fan of me either and clearly had problems with commitment. So I moved out and took the cats. I reckon Ercan didn’t want the dog in the first place- he’s clearly not too sure on Vicky. Why would he want to get a pet that could either link them together for a long time or he could bond with him only to lose out on him in the end. And now he seems so checked out that he just leaves Vicky to it

Reactions: 13
The TV in her bedroom absolutely cracks me up every time she shows it. Wouldn't you just buy a bed frame with a TV in the foot of the bed if there isn't enough room for one on the wall? It looks unbelievably tit! I bet they both walk into it all the time 🤣
Omg!! 🤣🤣 wth? I couldn’t have that, it would do my head in. WHY?

Reactions: 10
Oh God.She 's just Joined TikTok.I can only imagine the horrors that await us.😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why would anyone want to force an engagement. A girl I knew did this and sulked until he did it.
She got the big wedding and he is miserable still. No one should be bullied into such a massive legally binding decision so I hope he sticks to his guns if he doesn’t want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs her 1st tiktok and she's begging for a proposal, get over it or propose to him yourself.
Jesus....look at her face!
Imagine if he doesn't propose. How stupid will she look then. The desperation at this point is nauseating. They hardly spend any time together.
She should change her name by deed poll, simply to BEG.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t use tik tok, I don’t really get the point and I waste too much time on my phone as it is but this feels like when your gran joins Facebook and thinks she’s now down with the kids, when the actual kids are cringing
Vicky love, never beg a man to marry you, have some self respect (about that at least)

Reactions: 18
Uh oh looks like their week in Portugal is up so Airhead and mammy are on their way to VP… run Ercan run!

441DF5A2-849C-4E62-957C-BEAFC4E6AEF5.png

I don’t like her in the slightest, but I’ve got serious second hand embarrassment for her! No matter how much I loved a man I would not place this much importance publicly on a proposal for everyone to see… 🤮 it’s such a desperate look.

The TV in her bedroom absolutely cracks me up every time she shows it. Wouldn't you just buy a bed frame with a TV in the foot of the bed if there isn't enough room for one on the wall? It looks unbelievably tit! I bet they both walk into it all the time 🤣
Good god, that's horrific!!!! If that were my house, it'd be knocked down in the night on the way to the bathroom for my middle-of-the-night wee... 😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s already arranged the proposal with her management which is why she’s so confidently posting that TikTok. I can’t imagine why you’d do that otherwise

Reactions: 4
I am dying of embarrassment at that tiktok!

I dunno what’s worse the fact she’s 34 and making tiktok videos ‘joking’ about marriage (when she clearly wants to get engaged!) or people commenting that’s it’s sooo funny (again when she clearly wants to get engaged)

For a woman who was ripped down so horrendously last time her engagement fell through she'd want to be careful. She is clearly unhinged. I'm sure Ercan has discussed this with her and that he may not be ready. If he has discussed kids surely marriage has also came up. And if that is the case then she has zero respect for the man and his views. If they haven't discussed it, well then Vicky hun, there's a reason for that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.