Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really care how many people she’s slept with or whether or not it was on TV or think she’s a slut/ slag or whatever. The thing that annoys me is she chose to cultivate a career this way but can’t be consistent or “real” about her feelings about it. For one market (ITV- VP wants a presenting gig) she’s so ashamed, cries her tears about how she regrets it and then for another there’s an aloofness- or she makes the choice to position sex on tv as the worst thing she’s done rather than acknowledge she’s a bully, assaulted someone and is abusive in relationships. She doesn’t give a tit about the messages it sends out about women and she continues to weaponise her body and her emotions as a way of getting ahead/ not being held accountable for other behaviour like the bullying. When she defends herself about it, it’s never from a sex positivity/ freedom and equality standpoint, it’s what can get her the next gig- all self centred.
But then she also thinks she’s developed enough as a feminist that she can gate keep womanhood by saying you’re not a woman if you do xyz (saw it as a fleeting snippet of her book).

Reactions: 10
Ricci
Fit Dan (when they were in Australia)
Ross (Ex on the Beach)
Stephen Bear (Ex on the Beach)
Exactly

Ahhh thank you. I didn'tidnt watch EOTB and forgot about Fit Dan!

There was Dan (her boyfriend she cheated on with Ricci), he came to the house for a visit and she slept with him. Then obviously there was Ricci himself. Then on EOTB she slept with Ross Worswick a few days after she met him. Then in the australia series and in EOTB she was also sleeping with “fit Dan”

Oh maybe there’s five then who’s James?

Thanks both. My memory is shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why does she have to look likes she’s tit herself when she poses for photo shoots, does she think that look is sexy? It’s like she’s smelling a dirty fart

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
God she looks haggered in those photos, she’s like someone who smokes 20 a day and survives off of coffee and protein bars!!! Sorry that is very harsh but I just can’t get over how unhealthy she looks even after all the hair, makeup, ring lighting, angles etc she looks the opposite of healthy from the inside out. And those fake boobs are horrific, I’d say they are in bad shape it seems like she’s had them for years?

Also the babygirl filter should be taken off her. Its scary to see how it looks on myself (it’s like I’m a completely different species) and on Vicky, it looks pretty real because she obviously uses filters all the time.. we’re used to seeing her look like that. And the irony of her advertising her brand “unfiltered” when the filter completely changes her whole face. She’s obviously not learned her lesson from getting reported by CAP/ASA.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
God she looks haggered in those photos, she’s like someone who smokes 20 a day and survives off of coffee and protein bars!!! Sorry that is very harsh but I just can’t get over how unhealthy she looks even after all the hair, makeup, ring lighting, angles etc she looks the opposite of healthy from the inside out. And those fake boobs are horrific, I’d say they are in bad shape it seems like she’s had them for years?

Also the babygirl filter should be taken off her. Its scary to see how it looks on myself (it’s like I’m a completely different species) and on Vicky, it looks pretty real because she obviously uses filters all the time.. we’re used to seeing her look like that. And the irony of her advertising her brand “unfiltered” when the filter completely changes her whole face. She’s obviously not learned her lesson from getting reported by CAP/ASA.
Just checked that if she’s caught again it mentions doing a paid ASA campaign. Does that mean they’ll pay her to do a campaign for them? If so she’ll be in breach all the time so she can get paid lol.

I noticed this too. Last time I checked they list there were definitely more on it. She’s clearly not doing enough to be off the naughty list. I report her when I see shady tit. One things that’s odd though is you can’t find any details on which ads she’s been caught out on. Do her team embargo the verdicts or do they only publish rulings that are tightening up the rules?

The fact that she slept with that absolute shitstain Steven Bear is horrific. She should hang her head in shame and go live in a cave

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The baby girl filter turned me into Kendal Jenner 😂😂😂 it works miracles..absolute witchcraft! 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think the difference is none of the men pretend they didn’t
I noticed this too. Last time I checked they list there were definitely more on it. She’s clearly not doing enough to be off the naughty list. I report her when I see shady tit. One things that’s odd though is you can’t find any details on which ads she’s been caught out on. Do her team embargo the verdicts or do they only publish rulings that are tightening up the rules?
there’s probably too many to list….I don’t think she pays for a thing

Why are all her modelling shots so deeply cringe 😫 awful dated outfits, caked on makeup, freeman’s catalogue poses. GIVE IT UP GURLLLL 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.