Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cosmicpixiesb

My theory is that those constantly posting how wonderful their relationship is or how amazing their life is on social media are only trying to convince themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

JEndontgetoutmuch

She says she put the filter on coz she did her own makeup? Bitch you use that filter when top makeup artists paint your face with your shitty no fucking filter makeup! are you ok????

WeefBellington

VIP Member
** this was the last post on the last thread.. didn’t want it to be missed **

Being a bellend and calling people out because she can’t admit the fact she’s a fraud.. when will she be over? 🙄 there’s a lot of pointless people online but her? She takes the piss

• Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
🙄

The Newcastle-born star has been commissioned to front a hard-hitting documentary for Channel 4 called Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me.”

this feels a bit confusing?
Just looking thru her stories last 24 hours she’s posted several with drink in hand so to then launch a documentary about alcoholism and how it’s affected her feel like it’s totally missed the mark?!

1B4959F0-A170-476C-9C58-587B75608D76.png

2ED73692-BC66-4EFB-A151-562076BB1A9F.png

A411F98B-C5AE-4CCC-89DB-642504F2808D.png

37DFDEB4-5B25-4470-835A-EFC3EFA7E201.png

Reactions: 19

Traveler001

VIP Member
I literally couldn't cope with this. Im 11 weeks pregnant and already so dissapointed I have to share this experience with the mental case that is Lauren Goodger. I just couldn't handle having to do this with Vicky too. I know this sounds so irrational but she would just make it all about her!
It’s not really comparable that you’re pregnant though, cos whatever you’re going through is nothing compared to what Vicky will go through. Her bump will be bigger, her morning sickness worse, her labour will be longer. Sorry, you just have no idea what she’s going through!

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
I follow her to track my menstrual cycle. The dog shit bag pics. Tips on which filters to use to look fuck all like you really do. And I'm waiting in anticipation to see Little Legs propose

• Haha
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
God game jessy besoin has a lot to answer for for bringing this bloody tongue thing back! Ugh put it away you hideous toad.

And upon reading some more of the comments from the DM, here are some of the best (IMO).
"Audrey Hepgurn".Dying. :LOL:

• Haha

atomic

I just tried that baby girl filter myself and HOLY SHIT. I am unrecognisable! I actually burst out laughing because my face looked utterly ridiculous. I actually feel sorry for her if she feels like she cannot post a picture of herself without using it.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Why would anyone want to force an engagement. A girl I knew did this and sulked until he did it.
She got the big wedding and he is miserable still. No one should be bullied into such a massive legally binding decision so I hope he sticks to his guns if he doesn’t want it.

• Heart

RunningMum

I think the wonderful 'Cupid Creative' trolled the z listers this year. Vicky got that bizarre and awful 'greatest love story' book spread (I still can't type it without laughing). Sam Faiers got a cardboard cut out of a Parisian street! It's literally made my day seeing how desperate they are to show how much their men love them - with freebie cardboard cut outs !

Roll on Easter ! 🙂

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I’d be so fucked off if I’d paid for a spa day and that dickhead was walking round with their phone out filming everything or having me in the background without my permission.

merlot

Chatty Member
Is that her "hard day" getting shit injected in her face??
What a wuss needing numbing cream for that!

She's had bigger pricks than that shoved in her face.

• Haha

RandomSpy

How is her hair blonde in one pic then totally brunette in the other… plus did we really need a close up lying in his lap 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1078563
View attachment 1078566
How can she think people actually believe she looks like she does in picture 1? The reality is a greying, receding hairline, tiny little pig eyes, and her nose is twice the width in real life...
But you keep slapping on the filters wishing you actually looked like this. Grow up! How absolutely unashamedly desperate.

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
She’s so obviously going to blame her dads alcoholism for her unhealthy relationship with alcohol and say that’s why she ended up on Geordie Shore and was so awful. She’ll say she thought that type of behaviour was normal bla bla bla. She’s so desperate to erase her life on gshore so next best thing is to come up with an excuse for it all.
She’s so predictable

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Love how she’s disregarded GS .. she’s basically living the same life .. drinks like a fish, aggressive, house is a shit hole. Eats nothing but gifted food.. she’s such a hypocritical tramp it’s unreal.. I really do wish she would fuck off with her fat gurn jaw and shite nails .. as she would say, scruffy bastard

• Heart