Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
So I’m guessing the reason for the weight loss is because the missy empire underwear set she’s modelling only goes up to a 12. Which is an absolute joke for a company to have that as their largest size. Disgusted.
And isn’t this a conflict of interest as she’s a pour moi ambassador?

• Wow
Reactions: 19

RandomSpy

How has she got the brass neck to write an essay on animal cruelty with the way she treats MrMiloSir? She is the last person I would leave my pet with. She is never with him ffs. Inconsistency and absence is right up there with animal cruelty in my eyes. She abandons him every single week without a care in the world. She never deserved that dog and she has proved it. What's that Vicky?? Oh yeah, you've left him AGAIN this weekend 🙄 funny that....

• Angry

millys123

I want to be happy for them but it just screams desperation and forced for the gram!

she is going to be insufferable - she has over 400k likes on the post so she knows full well what she is doing to get the attention of the gram!

wasn’t the dj at hers the weekend aircan and mum went to Portugal? No doubt to tie up loose ends of the proposal, parties and yacht!

frankie32

Makes me laugh that she’s all dolled up and he looks like a 12 year old kid in his shorts and trainers. Must be so dull going on hol with her when she spends all day getting her hair and make up done then the rest of the time taking selfies. No wonder he’s always on his phone looking bored off his nut.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Don’t even know where to start with this one. The blissful ignorance of Dubai being a hellhole unless you’re rich and straight. The boozing all day and then doing a tv show about how alcohol has effected her life.
But mostly the way the Babygirl filter slips when she shows off her full face of slap as if it’s somehow a make up artist who has transformed her into Kendall Jenner - she’s so ridiculous.

728D76D9-47E0-49DF-91C5-BDEB0D30ABEA.png
7A44CA0B-C976-47FC-9929-71C0E94A0B02.png

Oh, and the way she’s always touching Aircan’s neck/arms/chest and screaming “I love youuuu” and he just doesn’t reply 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

RandomSpy

Imagine spending 200k on a ring (according to DM) but staying in a #gifted hotel and eating #gifted food. It's amoral to me and makes me sick.
Imagine letting everyone know it costs 200k and slapping it all over Instagram with her exact location. She is no Kim K but remember what happened to her with her ring. Theft target right there. Stupid cow.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Jesus I fucking detest this cretin so much. I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than touch any link she suggests, stay where she gets freebies or eat anything from a gifted company. She’s a 100% prized cunt. I cannot believe she’s gets all this free stuff. She’s a shit stain on the underpants of society and the sooner she gets cancelled the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mgmhs

Did the ring not fit?! Looks odd not on her finger properly.
I thought this too.... it must be too small :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She posted a pic wearing that same outfit 3 days ago and there has been no sign of the ring since, she's not wearing it because you would be able to see it in the photos/vids she's done since. I think she was probably saving it for a mag deal and maybe a tabloid have said they were going to release a story and so she's been forced to announce. The proposal was clearly orchestrated by her...lovely outfit, fresh set of nails, when usually she's missing half a set.... etc etc. I still don't think they will last, he never looks happy.

• Haha

Me123x

Chatty Member
Sorry but the baby girl filter has went too far now she defo believes now she looks like this lol!! I can’t stand when she posts videos of herself trying to be sexy my skin literally crawls

• Haha
  • Sick

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I'd love to know how Air Can's side of the family are reacting to the news.I don't see him re-posting any congratulatory messages from them. :sneaky:
I’m sure they always dreamt of him growing up to become unemployed and marrying a Z lister who turns nasty without a moments notice.

• Haha

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Did she get hair and makeup professionally done for the flight? Wouldn’t put it past her

Lmj21

That TV that overhangs the bedroom door on display in all its glory....😂
Honestly that TV on the wall like that makes my eyes twitch and my teeth itch…….and the bloody wire hanging out the back…….honestly why wouldn’t you just get one in the bed or the right size tv for the wall for fucks sake?! Or not even bother with one in your bedroom at all if you can’t fit it in!

• Haha

Justdrinkingtea

Find it weird he hasn’t complimented her?? Who posts a pic of their partner like this and doesn’t through a little compliment on it?
He seems like he’s one foot out the door with her and just using her for the free holiday. Let’s look at the facts, she’s forever posting him on stories, tagging him, complimenting him. Most of his stories she isn’t tagged, and he rarely shows her, just the DJ as if she isn’t with him. Embarrassing all round really, embarrassing for Vicky who has been bashing him over the head re weddings and babies, who is spoiling him rotten in a desperate act to make him stay. Embarrassing for him, for everyone to see what a user he is, who will stay with a woman for free holidays, gifts, food, a roof over his head. They are both as bad as each other, and I don’t like Vicky but I feel sorry for her about this. Imagine being on holiday with your man (that you have arranged and he needs to pay for nothing because of you) and he can’t even acknowledge that you’re there....

• Heart