Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Can anyone remember when she said her turn off is ostentatious displays of wealth. Funny joke that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

RandomSpy

A love for the ages.:sick:
Might be the 'leg pop' for you bitch, but it's Ercan's vacant 'get me the fuck outta here' face for me petal. Never was a man so disinterested 😂

Ha, he is barely even able to execute that smile. She probably has a gun to his back....'smile for the gram bitch or I will make your life even more hellish than it already is'.....wow.

She need a to take a body language course. Left hands nowhere near her. Right hand, fingers splayed and barely touching. Read the signs you joker! Vacant expression...FORCED TO F.

Last edited:

Cosmicpixiesb

Anyone find these shots of couples in "romantic" poses creepy af as you know someone is taking this "intimate" shot? So does this mean miss VIP has a beauty team, styling experts AND a fucking personal photographer (other than the little fella) on hand at all times? What is she ACTUALLY going to do when she is no longer relevant and she realises that this was all bullshit? She obviously is desperate to be engaged for the gram but also branding them as some shitty power couple.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
No Vicky, we aren’t all of the same. Most of us wouldn’t throw our stilettos at someone or viciously bully other girls and then pretend it never happened. Most of us work for a living and use this magical thing called money to pay for our food, our retreats and house furnishings. Most people get refused a dogs trust application, despite being willing and able to look after a dog better than you.

• Heart
I don’t use tik tok, I don’t really get the point and I waste too much time on my phone as it is but this feels like when your gran joins Facebook and thinks she’s now down with the kids, when the actual kids are cringing
Vicky love, never beg a man to marry you, have some self respect (about that at least)

mgmhs

C4 are a disgrace commissioning her of all people for something like this. She, IMO, is a functioning alcoholic most of the time. To be posting story after story of drink after drink knowing that information regarding this program was about to be released just highlights how stupid she actually is. So her Dad is a recovering alcoholic and she found it tough growing up, and the answer to that was to get paid to get pissed on national TV was it? Makes sense. If I had a close family member suffer so badly it would put me off drinking all together, not encourage me to be an advocate for binge drinking. WOW.

I just don’t get the dynamic with her and Aircan at all. I mean I’d be thinking they were just keeping their relationship private if it wasn’t for the fact that she flaunts every aspect of her life and during the early days she was constantly ramming their relationship down everyone’s throats.

She’s rarely ever at home anymore and when she is away she always posts about missing Milo but never him, and then often when she gets home she posts her and the dog but there’s never any normal couple posts of the two of them anymore. It’s like she only rolls him out for sponsored posts to earn a few quid.

I feel like if they do get engaged it will be the most insincere, fake engagement ever - he’ll probably hide the ring in a #gifted Wenzels sandwich

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Hahaha I’d looooovvvve to know what the farmers wife was saying to her!!!

View attachment 1027021

That’s so true! If you ‘work’ in travel you should know these things but clearly her and her daughter who claim to work in the business are just in the pyramid scheme making money off poor other souls
I hate that dog . It has an annoying face. There I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
She goes through her entire comment section and deletes the so called ‘bullying’ comments.
She actually does this.. 🤦🏽‍♀️
For someone who says that she’s sooo busy, she has all this time to go through the comments and delete comments.
She deleted mine once when I kindly pointed out the hypocrisy of one of her many 'love yourself post' with a heavily photoshopped/filtered photo my comment was deleted within a minute she's so busy isn't she and on a later snidey post she said 'everyone uses a filter why am I being slated for it' or something and I thought yeah but they're not banging on about bp ALL the time give it a rest 🤣 your not a role model you never was 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Stephie

VIP Member
What's happened to her period this month? Does she just suffer from the worse symptoms than anyone else, ever, when she has no freebies lined up?

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Looking forward to seeing the stag dos. Guarantee he'll be milking the parties whilst rinsing his Sugar Mammy. I can't imagine a #gifted balloon arch or donut wall in sight. I'm thinking Tinder Swindler vibes

• Haha

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I’ve been with my fella nearly 6 years. It’s never gonna happen for me. He’s a commitment phobe. Shit but true. I used to want it, always little remarks but up until 2 years ago I’ve just stopped. Not even arsed anymore, a ring won’t change anything for us. I think if he asked me now I’d say no - wouldn’t feel right! She just stinks of desperation - probably cos every other fella has proposed she thinks it’s a right. Really can’t get over her braggy posts alately. Makes out she’s all for the “real” image whilst being one of the most superficial lasses on Insta. Pissing about with full make up & hair on a beach, what a joke.

LaraQ

VIP Member
There’ll be no hanging around here….gifted hen do to ocean beach in Ibiza obviously, then she’ll have those little legs down the aisle before you can say boo…everything is probably already organised and all the freebies lined up…done and dusted before the year is out…she wont be giving him the chance to change his mind
I’m still surprised at the lack of magazine reveal though
Exactly.She will not tolerate the humiliation of a third failed engagement.She' ll drag him down the aisle kicking and screaming if she has to.