Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
You know full well that the entirety of the proposal was all her/ instructions via her communicated by her mum. Probably a gifted ring / funded by Vicky, gifted holiday, gifted dinner- probably told him exactly where to get down on one knee whilst also instructing his mate Chris who must have been the camera man. When this goes tits up she’ll ask herself why and I reckon a big part will be down to Ercan having 0 say, independence or opportunity to do things his way. Wtf is the point of a relationship if you don’t have equal decision making and autonomy.

Reactions: 21

Stephie

VIP Member
It'll be the easiest marketing event wedding to plan ever. She's already sorted for #gifted balloons, djs. Make up, claws and wigs with her glam squad. Card board cut outs. Travel in Style Essex for the car, M & S for the booze, Piglets Pantry catering. She could probably pull it all together for next Saturday if she wanted

• Haha
  • Angry

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Hate to defend her but I went with my boyfriend to try on engagement rings and choose a style so I know roughly what mine will look like.
But I have no idea when or how he’ll propose so it would still be a surprise.
Although knowing Vicky she planned the whole thing booked the singers told ercan what to say and handed him the ring and said right do it now so what do I know 🤣
Massive difference between your boyfriend getting a rough idea of the ring you like and then surprising you with it......this dickhead sat down with the designers and designed (and paid for) the whole thing then made out it was a romantic surprise!

As for the laughing and sobbing on camera claiming to be "overwhelmed"- she is a drama graduate and she put on the performance of her life there 🤣

Rahrah

It’s a bit sad Vicky is so ashamed of GS. They all looked like they had a great time. She could just admit that they were all young and stupid, pissed, being manipulated by the producers and have a laugh about it-a lot of people go through a ‘GS’ phase and just laugh about it twenty years down the line. They don’t write essays on instagram about how far they have come.
She has just made it worse for herself by never talking openly about and just dropping dreadful hints about how unhappy she was. Holly had loads of rubbish with it, she still mentions GS but has very much moved on, and is obviously happy. I don’t really associate her with it any more. Marnie and Charlotte also in my mind are just heat magazine celebrity’s now rather than ex ‘GS’.
Watching James desperately try to pretend to have a personality outside of GS and Jay try to behave like he is not a rage-a-holic would be great on OG’s. Up there with Aaron chucking an epic tantrum because he did not like his haircut.

Sez99

VIP Member
The whole engagement being recorded / papped is so fuckin embarrassing it actually makes my toes curl. The night my husband proposed I can’t even imagine saying to him ‘Why is your mate Dave walking behind us with the flash on his phone?’ As he got down on one knee in an otherwise empty park lol.

Also does anyone else CRINGE when she does her baby voice like it’s her natural cute girl
Voice ? I recall series 1 GS when she mate Jay and she was all high squeak girl voice. By episode 2 the jaw was swinging and she was all lairy.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why is she tagging the jewellers in her stories? Please don’t say the ring was gifted along with everything else 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

truelies

Just seen it on instagram, straight over to tattle I came :ROFLMAO: bet she has been on here already!

• Haha

Me123x

Chatty Member
I love when she puts stories on tagging make up artists and praising their work but of course baby girl filter is on it lol! So pointless

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
Where’s the poster who wrote about being in ercans friends circle and that they and his family hate her and they were trying to make him leave her because they’re so volatile? Anymore tea there?

littlemissgiggles

The embarrassing thing is that her fake engagement excitement is actually 'insta engagement' excitement.
Over 500k likes, comments from other Z listers and no doubt multiple articles / magazine deals.
She's literally buzzing off the attention as this has clearly been planned by her for months (.. how romantic 🥴)

Reactions: 20

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Just seen the jewellers post… erm so what’s the big song and dance, emotional time at the beach about then?!
If you design a ring before the proposal why are you so overwhelmed etc when he actually proposes?! It’s not a surprise at all?

so fake

you smashed it… or he smashed it which is it 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1080968
View attachment 1080969
The jewellers have well and truly dropped a bollock there- ruining Vicky's fake "surprise" at Ercan's alleged choice of ring!

Honestly she is pathetic. How has she even got the nerve to stage it as a romantic surprise when we all know she paid for the ring because jobless Ercan lives off her?!

Every bit of her life is as fake as she is.

Mammypatto mentioning the pcr clinic over and over. And AirCan yesterday. What does a pcr test cost at the airport anyway? To be so grabby for a tenner, that’s mortifying.
She also said, she didn’t know she needed one. Emmmmmmm isn’t travel her BUSINESS. So if we booked a holiday through them, they wouldn’t give out the correct information?

glamapuss

Thread name idea. Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew
OMG!!! i love it… but want to add his balls are blue from those diseased colour looking claws she has holding on to them. Sorry for jumping on your thread title idea but her wedding pics are all gonna need running a through Instagram story to get the baby girl filter 😂😂😂😂

Babygirl filter Is borrowed and aircans balls are blue. VIcki’s getting old, this wedding’s gonna be #gifted like we all (k)new.

• Haha
  • Heart

merlot

Chatty Member
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?
I think because people can see through the bullshit & it's annoying, also very car crash.
Personally I just find it funny, she's such a hypocrite, full of shit & an absolute shameless scrounger,
Why did you post?

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The fact that she slept with that absolute shitstain Steven Bear is horrific. She should hang her head in shame and go live in a cave

• Haha
  • Sick