Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ that babygirl filter is horrendous… the video with it on Aircan makes his head look like a space raider! It just shows how much it alters her face 👽
Head like a Space Raider

Dying here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha… lovely ‘finance’ alright Mammy Patto. You’ve hit the nail on the head actually cos its allll about finances and what NOT to spend them on with your daughter.
Loving the ‘real’ photos she’s posted,
Oh God,the Engagement party.Balloon arches as far as the eye can see,#gifted obvs.

Reactions: 11
Thread name idea. Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew
OMG!!! i love it… but want to add his balls are blue from those diseased colour looking claws she has holding on to them. Sorry for jumping on your thread title idea but her wedding pics are all gonna need running a through Instagram story to get the baby girl filter 😂😂😂😂

Babygirl filter Is borrowed and aircans balls are blue. VIcki’s getting old, this wedding’s gonna be #gifted like we all (k)new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’ll be mad that the jeweller confirmed she knew all about it and it wasn’t a surprise at all! She’s beyond cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t in Newcastle, just outside…got a French sounding name….
Probs Le Petit Chateau

Good old mammypato for posting a no filter pic of the happy couple

no doubt tomorrow Vicky will be sharing the endless congrats post in her stories… oh wait looking at her besties of mario, Pete and Ferne they have yet to add congratulations on their own stories!
Maybe Mammy P reads here as I’d just mentioned a couple of hours ago there were no posts then bingo… 🤔

Reactions: 5
I saw this picture amongst her tagged photos from days ago and if you zoom in on vickys left hand you can see where she has attempted to edit out the ring. You can still see the outline...

Whats had me howling though is I thought this was Ercan until I realised it was someone else😂😂😂
Omg the finger she has edited is now huge 😂😂

She’ll make sure it’s a joint hen and stag do knowing her
All gifted

She’ll make sure it’s a joint hen and stag do knowing her
All gifted
DM have moderated the comments on their article, how does that work? Are they paid by her PR company to do that? Or do they moderate if they’re particularly bad?
the commenters must be on here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hate to defend her but I went with my boyfriend to try on engagement rings and choose a style so I know roughly what mine will look like.
But I have no idea when or how he’ll propose so it would still be a surprise.
Although knowing Vicky she planned the whole thing booked the singers told ercan what to say and handed him the ring and said right do it now so what do I know 🤣
Massive difference between your boyfriend getting a rough idea of the ring you like and then surprising you with it......this head sat down with the designers and designed (and paid for) the whole thing then made out it was a romantic surprise!

As for the laughing and sobbing on camera claiming to be "overwhelmed"- she is a drama graduate and she put on the performance of her life there 🤣

Reactions: 21
Massive difference between your boyfriend getting a rough idea of the ring you like and then surprising you with it......this head sat down with the designers and designed (and paid for) the whole thing then made out it was a romantic surprise!

As for the laughing and sobbing on camera claiming to be "overwhelmed"- she is a drama graduate and she put on the performance of her life there 🤣
Yeah 100% sorry I don’t know what came over me to defend her there 🤣

See her bestie Rihanna hasn’t posted the engagement photos to her stories??? Vicky will be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many times has she been engaged now? This is a money grab for Ercan and a way to get back into the papers for her and fight the insta "trolls" who can see right through her relationship, no more no less. She's the same scumbag she was on GS who wouldn't know a healthy relationship if it hit her in the face. I give it six months from here before he's caught cheating - it all blows up - Vicky's on Loose Women sobbing about her heartbreak.

Reactions: 15
How many times has she been engaged now? This is a money grab for Ercan and a way to get back into the papers for her and fight the insta "trolls" who can see right through her relationship, no more no less. She's the same scumbag she was on GS who wouldn't know a healthy relationship if it hit her in the face. I give it six months from here before he's caught cheating - it all blows up - Vicky's on Loose Women sobbing about her heartbreak.
And don't forget commissioning a new TV show because she's the vIIicCCtTTiiimmM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG!!! i love it… but want to add his balls are blue from those diseased colour looking claws she has holding on to them. Sorry for jumping on your thread title idea but her wedding pics are all gonna need running a through Instagram story to get the baby girl filter 😂😂😂😂

Babygirl filter Is borrowed and aircans balls are blue. VIcki’s getting old, this wedding’s gonna be #gifted like we all (k)new.
Hey the more the merrier!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole engagement being recorded / papped is so fuckin embarrassing it actually makes my toes curl. The night my husband proposed I can’t even imagine saying to him ‘Why is your mate Dave walking behind us with the flash on his phone?’ As he got down on one knee in an otherwise empty park lol.

Also does anyone else CRINGE when she does her baby voice like it’s her natural cute girl
Voice ? I recall series 1 GS when she mate Jay and she was all high squeak girl voice. By episode 2 the jaw was swinging and she was all lairy.

Reactions: 21
Why does she always do that ‘huh huh huh huh’ like woody the bleeping woodpecker then puts her face in the camera like a bleeping gurning melt saying ‘so guys I just wanted to jump on here and say’ for the love of god this woman drives me insane, I feel bad saying I don’t think he loves her at all but I honestly don’t think he does

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A quote from the DM (🤮🤮)
Vicky recently told The Sun how she felt 'ready' to marry her boyfriend, just a month before he popped the question.

She said: 'I do think I'm getting to that stage that I'm ready to make that commitment to someone – not just anyone ... Ercan.

'I'm not sending pictures of engagement rings or anything like that, I'm just really content. Yes marriage would be nice but it's not going to affect how happy I am.'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does it bug anyone else that the rock on the ring is off centre. There’s more stone one side of the band than the other or am I seeing things 🤔

So she intimidated a little 28 year old man/boy into proposing. Had her mam take him away to Portugal to coach him. Designed the ring herself and orchestrated the whole ‘surprise’ proposal, all while wearing yet another BROWN outfit.

Babymilosonsir will be the ring bearer with a bow tie around his neck and he’ll destroy everything in his path on the day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.