Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously had her hair and make up done to go an sunbathe? Who could be bothered?? This woman is so out of touch it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The duck is she wearing?! I know she’s at the Versace hotel but come on, you don’t need to channel Donatella…absolutely awful
And hair and make up to sunbathe? Seriously, I’d have sweated it off within about 5 minutes….any excuse to get something for nothing

• Angry
Is there anything this woman pays for herself? Every single thing, including Air Head, is gifted! She must constantly have ‘her people’ be on the beg, anything from holidays to the bloody knickers she wears!

Reactions: 13
She looks like she’d gone to Dubai for the extra curricular work that goes on there and not a chill holiday with her fella

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she wasn’t gifted so much free tit constantly; her would would crumble - she’s already admitted she lives beyond her means with that mortgage and the household bills etc , and the fella doesn’t go to work to earn a wage. Wonder if he gives her a percentage of his universal credits every Friday? Standing with her hand out

• Haha
Is there anything this woman pays for herself? Every single thing, including Air Head, is gifted! She must constantly have ‘her people’ be on the beg, anything from holidays to the bloody knickers she wears!
Hahahaha so true this, gotta grab those promos, no matter what they are heheh.

Reactions: 1
Wow I am flabbergasted 😮 why the duck has she said I’m so happy with how this look came together, who describes what they are wearing to a pool as a bleeping look?!! I just bleeping throw on a baggy T-shirt over my bikini and off we go

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she has reached some sort of peak delusion where she thinks she an A list star with the world watching her every move. Plot twist: noone gives a tit pet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Echoing everyone else,it's absolutely deranged to get your hair and make up done to just sit by the pool.She is completely lost.Her whole life is for the Gram.

I have a feeling this picture is more than just a different angle or pose!
She really is a walking contradiction. How is it ok for her to use Facetune this much and use that “Babygirl” Instagram filter almost exclusively on her stories and then post that patronising nonsense on her grid trying to convince herself that all she does is stretch a bit and suck in her tummy sometimes to get a good photo. How about do the insta vs reality with the filter she uses. It’s those types of subtle things that are the most damaging. Her insta vs reality posts are so extreme that you can’t take them seriously but it’s the touch ups she tries to hide are the worst.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
I have a feeling this picture is more than just a different angle or pose!
She really is a walking contradiction. How is it ok for her to use Facetune this much and use that “Babygirl” Instagram filter almost exclusively on her stories and then post that patronising nonsense on her grid trying to convince herself that all she does is stretch a bit and suck in her tummy sometimes to get a good photo. How about do the insta vs reality with the filter she uses. It’s those types of subtle things that are the most damaging. Her insta vs reality posts are so extreme that you can’t take them seriously but it’s the touch ups she tries to hide are the worst.
I honestly think it should be illegal to use these filters without at least declaring it.The damage they are doing to the psychological well being of young girls is incalculable.Fuckin hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The duck is she wearing?! I know she’s at the Versace hotel but come on, you don’t need to channel Donatella…absolutely awful
And hair and make up to sunbathe? Seriously, I’d have sweated it off within about 5 minutes….any excuse to get something for nothing
I’ve not watched her stories for a while, just seen an ok magazine with an ad to her holiday. I’m think it’s a magazine shoot with all that slap on she’s got on, otherwise who in their right mind going to sit in that heat with all that makeup on!!

So we're her first class flights gifted as well? God I hate these beggars.
Looks like it, and the hotel and the clothes and the restaurants ffs makes you wonder what she actually paid for

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.