Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how on her grid she posts a photo of both of them on the plane - but in his grid he only posts the pic of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Firstly it looks nothing like her (again). Secondly, how long are her toenails?! I feel a bit sick looking at that big toe.

Reactions: 11
Did she get hair and makeup professionally done for the flight? Wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 18
Gifted....gifted....gifted. ffs this is beyond a joke?!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

It doesn't "influence" me to book anything...its just influenced me to be even more pissed off and pissed off at the holiday/Hotel company!!!!

Does she pay for anything at all???????

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s going to be staying in more than one hotel too…will she be paying for the second? Doubt it
#gifted

Reactions: 8
Can’t honestly believe this…

4F182498-E4A4-4CAD-9AC6-B64E5F0F02E6.png

He’s living his best life isn’t he… no wonder he never leaves

F0BF523B-80CC-4266-B6E2-0BD5F1B10D0F.png

• Sick
Really hope some of her followers see through this gifted sh1t and start unfollowing her. It’s sickening how much she gets free from rubbish companies, Make up and hair, hotels!

And these filters are ridiculously out of hand!

Reactions: 12
Really hope some of her followers see through this gifted sh1t and start unfollowing her. It’s sickening how much she gets free from rubbish companies, Make up and hair, hotels!

On the rubbish bin ad she was doing at the house she literally looked like the Joker or wearing a mask so god know me what’s she’s had done to her face 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why pay when you can given it for free? I kind of get it cos I would take a holiday if somebody offered me one. BUT it’s the fact she has them so often and acts as if she’s paid for them; it’s as if she never had to put her hands into her pocket. And some of her more easily persuaded followers will think they can afford her lifestyle and get into debt.

Firstly - yes that baby girl filter is CRAZY! I tried it (I'm in my 30s so see no real reason to use a filter on Instagram!) And I looked completely NUTS. But I was so embarrassed that people would know I was using a filter I deleted the pic as I thought it was quite desperate / sad - she uses it a million times a day !
Secondly - love how E is posing in his business class seat. He does what for a living, the odd PT shift ? That wouldn't pay for much in real life. He isnt going anywhere soon with these freebies.

Finally - she has lost a shocking amount of timber since celebrity SAS. I just can not see it's down to heartbreak / dog walking. She is duplicitous. It will legit be something else !

And yes she totally looks like she got hair and make up done for the flight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Found this beaut from when she was dating Kirk norcross. She has a completely different face now, which isn’t because of make up. She’s defo had work done, which she says she would never do in her book. Liar liar gifted pants on fire!

Finally - she has lost a shocking amount of timber since celebrity SAS. I just can not see it's down to heartbreak / dog walking. She is duplicitous. It will legit be something else !

And yes she totally looks like she got hair and make up done for the flight 😂
I reckon she’s going to get back on the old selling fitness plans. Holly and Charlotte are both doing this now and VP got accredited last year with tiny legs. I’m waiting on it, why lose weight when you can capitalise on it too. Maybe she’s used her mini v nutrition which she no doubt has stock piled.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. If I were offered a free holiday I wouldn’t refuse! Same as you it is the amount she is gifted which is sickening. A lot of influencers don’t even do a giveaway with the huge amount of tat they have been gifted let alone do any charity work or donations and in the current situation it would be great to do. People will get into debt trying to keep up with all their nonsense they promote. I wouldn’t buy products or book hotels based on them being gifted - prices are probably hiked anyway!

Why pay when you can given it for free? I kind of get it cos I would take a holiday if somebody offered me one. BUT it’s the fact she has them so often and acts as if she’s paid for them; it’s as if she never had to put her hands into her pocket. And some of her more easily persuaded followers will think they can afford her lifestyle and get into debt.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
On the rubbish bin ad she was doing at the house she literally looked like the Joker or wearing a mask so god know me what’s she’s had done to her face 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thought exactly same image of joker whats going on wirh her mouth

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.