Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?
Just like Vicky is entitled to her warbled and ill -researched feminism babble, essays on body positivity, and 7 essays a week about life vs insta which is actually a disguised ad, we are entitled to an opinion. As a collective we see a lot and share- we’re not all glued to our phones ready and waiting for her next post

Tattle can get on the nose sometimes , but usually out of frustration and anger. It’s understandable, people are burnt out beyond belief and then you see influences swanning off on gifted stays, eating gifted food, wearing a new gifted outfit every day and then to add to it they’re trying to sell us everything they possibly can, and have no regard for the guidelines or whether or not they are “influencing” something dangerous. And yet they’re always trying to prove how relatable they are.

Vicky tries to spin this relatable nice girl act and yet 80% of her content is ads, she gets a bad comment and sets a tonne of people on them. She doesn’t declare ads but then doesn’t also go online to correct that mistake, she just resumes as normal. How she speaks to and about Ercan is gross. She then piles pressure on him on a public platform to progress the relationship. She’s always abandoning her dog to go off somewhere, has 0 boundaries and she moans for sympathy on insta when people call her out for having an untrained dog or question why she’s leaving him. The list goes on and on. Maybe she needs a wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just like Vicky is entitled to her warbled and ill -researched feminism babble, essays on body positivity, and 7 essays a week about life vs insta which is actually a disguised ad, we are entitled to an opinion. As a collective we see a lot and share- we’re not all glued to our phones ready and waiting for her next post

Tattle can get on the nose sometimes , but usually out of frustration and anger. It’s understandable, people are burnt out beyond belief and then you see influences swanning off on gifted stays, eating gifted food, wearing a new gifted outfit every day and then to add to it they’re trying to sell us everything they possibly can, and have no regard for the guidelines or whether or not they are “influencing” something dangerous. And yet they’re always trying to prove how relatable they are.

Vicky tries to spin this relatable nice girl act and yet 80% of her content is ads, she gets a bad comment and sets a tonne of people on them. She doesn’t declare ads but then doesn’t also go online to correct that mistake, she just resumes as normal. How she speaks to and about Ercan is gross. She then piles pressure on him on a public platform to progress the relationship. She’s always abandoning her dog to go off somewhere, has 0 boundaries and she moans for sympathy on insta when people call her out for having an untrained dog or question why she’s leaving him. The list goes on and on. Maybe she needs a wiki
Yes to a wiki omg
Agreed here if a collection of people can see it then why can't we wring our frustrations out don't think this site is for her

Reactions: 6
I follow her to track my menstrual cycle. The dog tit bag pics. Tips on which filters to use to look duck all like you really do. And I'm waiting in anticipation to see Little Legs propose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Because she's a gurning, freeloading bleep who talks utter tit on the internet and needs to be called out on it. Sorry if that offends. Actually, no I'm not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Its true. These Instagram 'stars' only post what they want their fans (or haters) to know. Just because she isn't crying about it insta doesn't mean it didn't happen. They may pretend that they are sharing all the intimate details of their lives to their 'friends' but that's what they want the followers to believe. That's how they gain their trust and earn money.
Maybe she will tell you nearer or after the funeral (which in is 2 weeks). Maybe she will just keep it private 🤷‍♀️
LOL this is VP’s sister…ORRR someone defending her … look at the (haters) only someone who liked VP would refer to the people who didn’t have their tongue up her wonky staircase arse as a hater.

Aisha, are you a bit obsessed with this thread since you joined??? As you keep checking it constantly and you haven’t posted on any other thread on the site??

….,trust me there is a lot of interesting tea on tattle to pass the time so clearly you are closer to VP than you are letting on.

There are threads on a lot of people, VP is not special in any way OR being targeted and yawn if you really were that naive as you say in how you joined Tattle.

IF are VP’s sister, honestly wipe your kids snotty dried pizza face and stop shovelling haribos in her mouth. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reactions: 11
They patently only invited her for the #gifted balloon arch..
And does mammy tag-along not have any mates of her own??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think her grandparent has died, if they have then this lot are deplorable for being able to get on like that. Judging by the way she spoken about her grandparents in the past, they seem like they’re pretty decent people and not monsters which would be the only reason for them to be out partying.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think her grandparent has died, if they have then this lot are deplorable for being able to get on like that. Judging by the way she spoken about her grandparents in the past, they seem like they’re pretty decent people and not monsters which would be the only reason for them to be out partying.
Yeah,I find it hard to believe her Mom would go on holiday knowing her Dad was about to die.That 's some cold bloodied tit.And Vicky being Vicky would want everyone to know he'd died for all the "I'm so sorry hunny:cry:" comments.

Based on that caption I reckon she’s been slapped on the wrist by the asa.
Still not adhering properly though are you petal?
They should have to put it’s an Ad before they start spouting whatever shite they’ve been told to put. And how much they’ve been paid to say it because a lot of these people would pedal poison if the amount was right.

They should have to put it’s an Ad before they start spouting whatever shite they’ve been told to put. And how much they’ve been paid to say it because a lot of these people would pedal poison if the amount was right.
Im sure there are some case studies/ publishings on the ASA talking about rulings where they say ad should ideally come prior to all other information. And it certainly shouldn’t be after clicking see more. Personally I’d like to see all ad images marked as ad too because people might not see the caption at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.