Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomSpy

What an absolutely bizarre set up. Why on earth would they go away together? Surely it should be Vicky spending time with Ercan and not her mother? That is just plain weird. I can't work her out at the moment.

Reactions: 14

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @Sunflower91 for the cracking new title!

Prev thread here:

As you were peeps!

Round up:

Still photoshopping and still a twat!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She literally is getting engaged and married for Instagram engagement. That’s it. It’s soooo sad. Next will be the baby they struggle to conceive and after that the divorce.

• Haha

Conifer

Arrrgh the engagement stuff makes me cringe so much!! I know I’ve said this here a 100 times before but begging for him to propose is the most desperate act ever. I’m so embarrassed for her 😳

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Honestly can't get over how stupid that picture looks. So so obviously photoshopped to within an inch of it's life. She looks like she has stuck her bitchy head on someone else's body. Although the ugly legs and hobbit feet are still in full effect. Ran home after such a tiresome day at work to go and pose awkwardly on a hot tub and then spend 2 hours getting it insta ready to unleash on the world in a desperate bid to get her absent boyfriend's attention. Oh and she has finally acknowledged that the stay is #gifted. Beggy twat.
Yeah I noriced she’s stuck #ad on now (probs after reading here as she’s been in trouble with ASA before). That photo is absolutely ridiculous; it’s the Khloe Kardashian filter agin 😂

if that was my mother taking those photos, she’d be telling me to have a word with myself and not be pissing about taking all of them 😂

lollykins11

God the gurn on her during the plate smash vid… off her rocker! And shouting ‘go on sonnn’ to the dancers?! I’m so embarrassed for her!!

• Haha

Discombobby

Oh my life, she's the worst. I hate how she pretends to be down to earth, and even like she's a bit posher than people like Crosby stills and knackers or whatever they're known as on GS..
Her relationships are ways so fake seeming, her gurning face chewing her jaw down... Why do so much speed? Oh cos you can't afford coke.
She also sells dodgy MLM schemes, one being some utter guff about holidays, vickys vacays. Yeah a pyramid scheme. Anyone who buys owt off her needs their head examined.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Like can afford a 200k ring.
This lad showed who he really is too - clout chasing. It’s easy to predict isn’t if - they run out of thing to engage with. They get sick of hearing about the 3rd period she’s had & all the free food she gets. This is the way influencers go ….

I am refusing to use, but products these people are getting free - it’s an insult to people.

• Haha
Well I saw her in the flesh recently and she is slim but she ain’t that person perched on the edge of a hot tub being all coquettish. Her legs will never look like that trust me

• Haha

ThatguyG

No. No one has been asking where you got that ugly tracksuit from. You just wanted another opportunity to remind everyone that you're making yourself look even more pathetic on TikTok. Desperately trying to get your engagement up. The tide is turning. People are beginning to see right through her bullshit.
I can believe she lived in it all week though the smelly cow.
Wonder what's going on with Ercan? That PT she was with is up north isn't he?
Ercan is binding his time until he gets his free meal at a gifted dinner him & vicky will have this weekend for a valentines day. You'll be able to see the obvious body language in the forced picture vicky will put up on instagram, proclaiming her love & how lucky she feels to be with ercan. ( The man who she buys his affection, doesn't trust him in her own home, hence why he was sent packing on a heavily subsided Portugal bootcamp for a week emotionally & verbally belittles & bullies), Ercan will be loving the drama free peace he is getting until ww3 kicks off again. Oh yeah vicky is only trying to hammer these pt sessions to get her body right for Dubai in a few weeks. Eventhough with her diet , her love of alcohol & sugary snacks & the heavy filtering she does on all her pics/videos I don't know why she's wasting her time.

Reactions: 13

giovanna101

Chatty Member
God the gurn on her during the plate smash vid… off her rocker! And shouting ‘go on sonnn’ to the dancers?! I’m so embarrassed for her!!
I can’t even begin to explain the embarrassment I feel when she says “go on son” so so so cringey!

JEndontgetoutmuch

It’s the breathing in for the photo. Hun, your rib cage doesn’t actually show like that when you’re not posing. Urgh. So over the fakeness.

God she looks haggered in those photos, she’s like someone who smokes 20 a day and survives off of coffee and protein bars!!! Sorry that is very harsh but I just can’t get over how unhealthy she looks even after all the hair, makeup, ring lighting, angles etc she looks the opposite of healthy from the inside out. And those fake boobs are horrific, I’d say they are in bad shape it seems like she’s had them for years?

Also the babygirl filter should be taken off her. Its scary to see how it looks on myself (it’s like I’m a completely different species) and on Vicky, it looks pretty real because she obviously uses filters all the time.. we’re used to seeing her look like that. And the irony of her advertising her brand “unfiltered” when the filter completely changes her whole face. She’s obviously not learned her lesson from getting reported by CAP/ASA.

Attachments

Kirky19

Is there anything this woman pays for herself? Every single thing, including Air Head, is gifted! She must constantly have ‘her people’ be on the beg, anything from holidays to the bloody knickers she wears!