Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Oh god poor aircan - I bet she's prepped "mammypatto" to big her up & "subtly" put the pressure on for him to propose.
I wonder why he's gone on a retreat with his girlfriend's mother.. Bit odd.
Very strange! I get on with my mother in law and my other half gets on with my mam but they would never go away together 😂😂

Reactions: 13

Lovenews

Chatty Member
God...can anyone not get engaged anymore and go out and pay for an engagement meal..instead you have to get pretty little things to sponsor your trip to Dubai...get the fake nails...extensions ...lips...and record every freebie and pretend like you will make it down the aisle let alone stay married. I am exhausted.

To be honest I have several feelings about this.

My mother is a recovering alcoholic, she has suffered horrific trauma in her life and I am incredibly proud of her for all of work she has done on herself and is coming up to three years sober. That’s not to say that having an alcoholic mother wasn’t incredibly difficult growing up at times, but I would NEVER share her struggles publicly, humiliate her and discuss the impact it had on me to an audience as no doubt Vicky will do. There’s not enough money in the world. It’s not her story to tell, perhaps her father would benefit from keeping his life private.

Secondly, she is the epitome of the culture that glamorises boozing to excess and making it normal to drink every night of the week in Geordie shore so again, not the right person to comment on it. Her values change according to her latest payslip. If she felt that strongly about that sort of culture and feared alcoholism itself seeing what it did to her father she never would have joined a shore like GS.

Finally, if again she felt this way about alcohol then why does she still drink all the time now? She hasn’t had a drink out of her hand for the last three or four days posting about her hangovers and that’s just off the top of my head. She hasn’t changed at all. This documentary has missed the mark having her at the forefront. She’s a hypocrite, an opportunist and is willing to drag her fathers issues in a documentary for her own self-serving purpose. If you ever read this Vicky, shame on you.
Well done to your mum for being sober three years, I know it couldn't of been an easy process. My mother too was a very bad alcoholic. As we got older, the drinking seemed to get worse. Unfortunately she passed away in 2012 from alcohol poisoning. Yes I used to party when I was in my teens. But truth be told, I rarely touch alcohol now. I don't think vicky pattinson is the right person for this documentary. As you said, she's had a drink in her hand this past few days. I think she's a disgusting human being, ready to tell the world about her dad's drinking. She's fake and quite happily going to make money from the childhood trauma of her dad's drinking 🙄 what a dick

• Heart

Conifer

I’m sorry but her hotel looks proper shit. The restaurant looks tacky as hell and no one is there!! 😂 gifted for a reason

jayne2240

VIP Member
New to this thread but can’t stop laughing at her latest post - her bestie Rihanna is pregnant!! Oh wait - no, she doesn’t have a clue who VP is. What does she expect when she posts all this shit?? Does the same with the royals all the time. Is she hoping they’ll see it and be best buds? May be controversial but I can’t stand people who repost celebs announcements like they’re best friends but never seem to support their actual friends at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm going to guess he forgot to post and they messaged him to remind him... Although no #as so maybe I'm wrong...
Got to be a freebie. I’m sure Vicky did one of her painful multiple stories about them. Poor old air can, the best freebie he can beg is a pcr test 😂

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Does Aircan do anything for Mr Milo? I wonder if the dog is having an impact on their relationship? It seems like she’s fully taken on the responsibility now but he’s just away enjoy his freedom. I say this from personal experience as it happened to me and it was really stressful as we didn’t have family or friends close by the help with such a big, energetic dog. They’re bloody hard work!
Something similar happened to me only I got cats. One day my ex turned around and said he wasn’t a fan of them and they were my sole responsibility. Next thing you know he wasn’t a fan of me either and clearly had problems with commitment. So I moved out and took the cats. I reckon Ercan didn’t want the dog in the first place- he’s clearly not too sure on Vicky. Why would he want to get a pet that could either link them together for a long time or he could bond with him only to lose out on him in the end. And now he seems so checked out that he just leaves Vicky to it

SwishSwing

VIP Member
The tag on one of her videos….me and my world….but Aircan not in the shot so I assume she means either her phone, whatever ridiculous insta filter she’s using or her reflection because it isn’t the little lad

Also £179 and they charge you extra for chips….they do really see all the idiots coming on valentines
I noticed that too. I think he's faded into the background but my initial thought was "oh your reflection".

I also noticed she made a comment that it was finally a night just the two of them. Just them and everyone who watches her stories.

I don't know about anyone else but if I'm having such a great time I don't need to document every single moment for social media. If I do want to share it, I'll take a couple of pictures then do the posting either when we get home or next day. I only post it at the time if a companion tells me to do they can share (which is very rare).

Most be so sad to live your life for strangers.

millys123

Why can’t they just have a holiday the two of them without someone like the dj, her mum or friends tagging along - or the unthinkable of not posting everything for the gram!

Wonder if he isn’t tagging her as she needs to approve all posts!

Reactions: 12

millys123

Really hope some of her followers see through this gifted sh1t and start unfollowing her. It’s sickening how much she gets free from rubbish companies, Make up and hair, hotels!

And these filters are ridiculously out of hand!

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Well…. i saw in the comments with one of the Huns asked how and VP said she lost the weight removing her implant.

Her limbs and stomach is is like jelly/ dough like as in no muscle tone skinny fat etc, so she lost the weight not from the gym, more from crash dieting and starvation which is a disaster when you start to re introduce calories again.
I got like that when I got severely sick with c diff. Ended up in hospital and after four months not eating properly I had no fat on me, but was left with saggy skin. I’m now eating normally and I am heavier that I was before the c diff. She’ll be back promoting love the skin you’re in by Xmas.

Just had to laugh, my little girl has Shrek on and I saw lord Farquaad I had to laugh because all I could see was Ercan!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
So she’s had her free weekend away and now a free spa stay and Airhead is getting fed for free too with that GoGetters last night and now tonight Scoff Meals; no ads declared so I’m off to the ASA to report yet again 😉

• Haha

millys123

He’s an idiot for caving in. Clearly the gifted life style is worth it!
She’s gunna be even more insufferable now 🙄
Also they’ve literally not spent a moment alone the entire holiday and that’s not exactly promising for their relationship if they just got engaged!
exactly this! Whether it’s the dj, mario or whoever they are on theyacht with today.

It just doesn’t feel real, all for the gram and engagement - Jake quickenden did this last year.

Conifer

Has she seriously had her hair and make up done to go an sunbathe? Who could be bothered?? This woman is so out of touch it’s unreal

• Haha