Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why can’t they just have a holiday the two of them without someone like the dj, her mum or friends tagging along - or the unthinkable of not posting everything for the gram!

Wonder if he isn’t tagging her as she needs to approve all posts!
I assume because if they actually spent any time alone they’d probably end up fighting/they just don’t really like each other and all the other people are just papering over the cracks

Reactions: 13

RandomSpy

On quite the rampage tonight isn't she. What was that you said Vic? 'Happy people don't criticise others'.....
Well Beggy clearly isn't happy because she is laying the boot in tonight. Awww....trouble at Oaks Palace? Ercan on the brink of leaving you? Shame that....
Such a fxxxing hypocrite! Get in the pond. Probably come out cleaner you ultimate scruff!

• Haha

Me123x

Chatty Member
It’s the people who actually believe all her BS ams that she’s always so ‘real’ that scare me. How can anyone be so dumb lol
she literally posted a pic with a wonky staircase before the NTA’s and Then deleted it when she realised she’d made such a bad job of photoshopping it lol! I honestly think she had the audacity to make some preaching post the same day about keeping it real 😂 the audacity

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Someone’s got quite the bee in her bonnet tonight. Still not convinced it’s not edited and love the blatant sucking in like mad to look as small as possible.

• Haha
The tiktok is so cringe. Also what’s it about? She won’t go somewhere that won’t allow her dog? What were the last 5 days about then? Get off tiktok Vic, you just don’t have the skills to pull it off.

In the hope that he’s getting down on one knee
He already looks like he’s on his knees standing up lol.
I’m wondering was there stuff planned and plotted by him and mammypatto while they were away. I mean did V give the instructions on what she expects from a proposal and mammy has coached him and arranged with him how to set it all up. Either for Valentines or Dubai.
I’m over thinking I know but I’m sitting in the hairdressers lol

• Haha

PastorBake

Chatty Member
View attachment 1048532
sorry surely this is absolute bullshit? Gunna look into whether she’s making false claims on this cause I don’t believe that for a second
So her 'team' of armchair travel agents that she managed to hoodwink into joining her pyramid scheme are responsible for 26% of the growth in the travel industry?

Ok Vic 👍

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
So fucking tacky its like a €5 costume pice outta claires so nasty. But the ring is like the ring wearer, loud, over stated, look for attention and just plain vulgar looking.
I genuinely had a ring like that years ago when I was about 14 from peacocks, cost about 3.50. Looked exactly the same!

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
I can see them getting married within a year,if not before the end of the year.Vicky is going to want to lock him down fast before/unless he comes to his senses like John Noble did.

hausofmauslv

This will be break up weight loss. So obvious something is going on. She has turned the comments off now. There was a time when Ercan would comment something endearing on a post like that. Not anymore. The tide is turning. Cue the tabloid barrage of 'my heartbreak weight loss' bullshit incoming....won't be long.

Same legs and midriff? I don't think so.
I thought that as well. Because she seems to be going on holiday a lot with her mam and Milo.
plus, we hardly see ercan as well. She might post a picture of them together. But lately it’s been his arm 😂😂

She got a dog to fill a void (a dog that needs to be trained) I get she wants kids. But she should
let it happen naturally. Rather then have to convince ercan to have a kid. If he isn’t ready, he isn’t ready.

• Haha

RandomSpy

Unfort not... shes my way watching Simply Red with her Mam and Sis
Making an absolute spectacle of herself again...
'GO ON SON' 🙄 Loudmouth gobshite. Imagine listening to that when you're trying to listen to Mick. Absolute bellend.

• Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Oh my God it’s the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen 🤮

Imagine being so insecure in yourself & your relationship that you have to get people to come in and install monstrosities like that.

I’m amazed there’s not a wenzels sandwich in sight. Although she’s getting her hair and make up done again so no doubt they’re off out somewhere she can do her “giggling into my wine glass” pose to show everyone how happy he makes her.
Also what a weird comment from him when he knows she wants babies? Unless they’re actually trying, I wouldn’t appreciate that if I was Vicky. It’s like he taunts her!

You're assuming they'll make it to the actual wedding.... I have my doubts 🤣
There’ll be no hanging around here….gifted hen do to ocean beach in Ibiza obviously, then she’ll have those little legs down the aisle before you can say boo…everything is probably already organised and all the freebies lined up…done and dusted before the year is out…she wont be giving him the chance to change his mind
I’m still surprised at the lack of magazine reveal though

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
It's actually sad she planned the whole trip and engagement for the gram what a twat imaging begging a man who isn't fully committed into marrying you by god she is one despite needy bitch, I never remember her ever being single once one realtionship is over she is onto the next I feel like all her realtionships are forced as she doesn't know how to be happy without a man in her life , I believe in letting things happen naturally whatever is meant for u always Comes ur way that whole proposal is the most fakness setup attention seeking thing

Okay so some company actually gifted her rubbish removal. Yes if you can believe it. They wouldn’t know she exists, so she has to have approached them to do a deal to promote them on a filtered post in exchange for taking away her shit. You’ve heard of scraping the bottom of the barrel, well she’s now scraping the bottom of the wheelie bin. Not only will she not pay for food, drink, clothes, makeup, tans, beauty treatments, restaurants, bakery items, hotel stays, she also won’t pay a company to remove rubbish. Wow just wow.

• Wow
  • Haha