Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atomic

I have never had the ick more than I have just got from that whole proposal.
I would cringe myself inside out if I was sat on a beach with kids playing in the background (😂) being serenaded like that
Although I suppose if my other half decided to do all that, I at least wouldn’t have to foot the bill for it myself like she has 💀🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rainbow1

VIP Member
The pizza advert…

I hate when influencers do adverts when their on holiday, so showing them enjoying a cosy night in with a pizza when they’ve just shown themselves at beach, just makes the advert seem so unauthentic (well even more so if that’s possible!)

Me123x

Chatty Member
She is so unlikeable and transparent. It genuinely confuses me how anyone is taken in by her BS and how ercan is into her! She’s a total irritant and a fake

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Oh I’ve unfollowed. So happy knowing when I log on Insta I’m not going to be treated to the ever swinging jaw, pouting & fake pretence of “being just like us.” This Insta influencers surely has to come to a stop soon, the gifted shit is insane & it certainly doesn’t make me wanna use there service. It’s absurd, gift to the rich but they want the working class to fund the business.

• Haha
And meanwhile she’s lost sight of Milo, who we all know really isn’t properly trained, and no idea what he’s up to, so she deserved to be shouted at

Stephie

VIP Member
I'm sorry but when she calls her dog 'Sir' and tells him he's 'so handsome' in that weird Russian accent it really creeps me out.

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member

Those implants.Good God.I love how Wayne Lineker is always thirsting after her in the comments. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Conifer

I really want to know who has been demanding to hear about this 'day in the life' stuff so I can hunt them down.

So far it feels like an opportunity to tag all of the companies she uses on a daily basis to get free stuff from them. How serendiptous the dog food is nearly out and she has to order more. She should be ashamed of herself!

• Sad
  • Haha

mgmhs

She is petrified of aging, I don't know why she doesn't just grow 'old' gracefully?! She's not even 40 yet. It baffles me. One day posting about how she isn't the person she was 10 years ago and then next modifying herself to try and look 10 years younger. She is just another influencer who is a walking contradiction. They all go on like there is so much pressure to look a certain way, but half of them put the pressure on themselves. If they didn't tweak themselves so much then they wouldn't be judged anywhere near as much. They cant expect to upload a vid/pic one day looking a size 12 and then a week later post another vid/pic looking a size 8 and not be questioned about it. 🙄

lollykins11

Oh god here we go, she’ll be on the bet for gifted wedding stuff next!! Whose taking the photos of the proposal? Can they do anything without it being for Instagram?! It’s desperately sad. I genuinely don’t believe she is happy with him, he seems like he totally uses her for all the free shit. Mind Vicky once the marriage is sealed half that precious house of yours will finally be his!!

Rach88

VIP Member
Ah I stand corrected! So we’ll stick with four then 😊
I couldn't care if she slept with the whole world and his wife it's a natural thing to have and do but pretending she's this sweet and innocent person who never does no wrong when we can see she's not is the problem I have with the shoe lobber x

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
She didn’t have sex four times on national tv, she had sex with four different men on national tv 😃
I don’t see any shame in that, the boys slept with way more women but the girls get shamed for it. Not a double standard I like. It is annoying how she puts on this holier than thou act and acts like she’s some prude and virginal. Get a grip Vick you know you love the d**ck

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member

The meal definitely wasn't free because she tagged everything but the restaurant. :sneaky: No wonder she's so pissed off,she had to pay for her own shit for once(I'm guessing Air Can didn't put his hand in his pocket).

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Omg these tik toks are causing me physical pain I feel sick they are so cringe, at least do it in time if you must do one

frankie32

I'll start taking environmental advise from her when she stops having those balloon arches at every event she has..🙄
That annoys me so much, it’s so wasteful and so bad for the environment AND totally pointless. What sane adult needs balloons at every occasion. Plus who’s the poor bastard that has to take them down!!

She claims to be an animal lover but obviously had no regard about what happens to animals who end up ingesting balloons. FYI Vicky if you do read here, here’s a lesson - the stretchiness of balloons means they can get stuck in animals’ digestive tracts, which will cause choking, blockage and effectively starve the animal. Plus there is no such thing as a biodegradable balloon it’s all marketing bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
How many more posts like this is she gonna do 🤮🤮🤮 Facetuning/photoshopping every post and story within an inch of its fucking life then a wee post to remind us that she’s a fake ass liar...ok Vick we get it.. we know you’re a mad gurning junkie with a big roll of belly fat and fake tatas! Thanks for keeping it “real” you really are such a wonderful inspiration for all us women! ❤✌😌

When I first looked at the first image, I thought her boobs were a really strange colour compared to the rest of her body. She's taken her stretch marks out. Come on Vicky, I thought you were all about "keeping it real" 🙄

Reactions: 14