Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asha89

Ah ok just wondered how you found out as she hasn’t posted anything and her Mam hasn’t mentioned anything and has even been away…
I knew her grandparents. He was in a care home and was very ill. Her mum went away knowing he only had days left and he died whe she was there.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Hahaha I’d looooovvvve to know what the farmers wife was saying to her!!!

91ECFC95-CE1F-45D3-93A8-EC127358F62F.png

Mammypatto mentioning the pcr clinic over and over. And AirCan yesterday. What does a pcr test cost at the airport anyway? To be so grabby for a tenner, that’s mortifying.
She also said, she didn’t know she needed one. Emmmmmmm isn’t travel her BUSINESS. So if we booked a holiday through them, they wouldn’t give out the correct information?
That’s so true! If you ‘work’ in travel you should know these things but clearly her and her daughter who claim to work in the business are just in the pyramid scheme making money off poor other souls

LaraQ

VIP Member
I wondered why her Dad had featured so prominently on her stories recently,she normally acts like he doesn't exist.She so desperately wants be be taken seriously as a presenter and I guess she has no problem exploiting the poor bugger and his issues with alcohol.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
She’ll be mad that the jeweller confirmed she knew all about it and it wasn’t a surprise at all! She’s beyond cringe.

• Haha

WookieCookie

Totally embarrassed for her, the mess of that hotel room. Gifted stay and it looks like it's been ransacked. Have some respect for the hotel and yourself 🙄 ya tramp

LaraQ

VIP Member
Oh I don't know about that- he lives quite the life with her: a £1.2 million pound house, luxurious holidays, and he doesn't even work so I'm guessing he loves the lifestyle and will stay with her for that.

Besides, he can always leave. It's when you have a baby that you are usually tied together for life in some way....though I'm fairly sure she will push hard for that next as she certainly seems a lot more into him than he is her 😳
Yep,he's not going anywhere.The little fella has really landed on is feet.Free house,free food,free holidays.Obviously the downside is that he has to live with Vicky, but I'm guessing he will tolerate that to maintain his lifestyle.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
She's pulling out all the stops to get little legs in the baby making mood tonight. I mean with a giant fairytale book by the bed, who can resist?? 🤣🤣

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Didn’t realise she had a new thread.
So help me catch up please.

Has she bought any food herself yet?

Has the little lad grown?

• Haha

RunningMum

Firstly - yes that baby girl filter is CRAZY! I tried it (I'm in my 30s so see no real reason to use a filter on Instagram!) And I looked completely NUTS. But I was so embarrassed that people would know I was using a filter I deleted the pic as I thought it was quite desperate / sad - she uses it a million times a day !
Secondly - love how E is posing in his business class seat. He does what for a living, the odd PT shift ? That wouldn't pay for much in real life. He isnt going anywhere soon with these freebies.

Finally - she has lost a shocking amount of timber since celebrity SAS. I just can not see it's down to heartbreak / dog walking. She is duplicitous. It will legit be something else !

And yes she totally looks like she got hair and make up done for the flight 😂

• Heart
I’ve never seen this before 😂😂 just get a smaller TV that looks shocking….didn’t she have an interior designer working on it? They need sacking….but then can you sack someone you probably got for free…

• Haha

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
I’m cringing at her videoing the people with the guitars instead of just enjoying the moment. Can’t even put her phone down at the engagement.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
If he doesn't want kids or to get married and she does then their relationship won't work out. She should be finding these things with someone who does. She shouldn't be forcing a man to do something he's not ready for and keep slapping him in the face all over social media until he gives in. Why does she want these things in life, just for the content? A child is nothing like a dog and she can't even look after her dog tbf.

merlot

Chatty Member
Well she milked her Grandma's death for the sympathy and likes on 29th January 2019. Maybe she's got no photos of herself with her Grandad so she cant make his death about herself and how she looked.🤷‍♂️
"Thank you for making me who I am"

🤣 some beggy absolute skank that shags on telly...

Nice one grandma! 👍

• Haha

merlot

Chatty Member
Just looked at her recent stories, her holiday looks like a chavtastic skank convention.
Grim.