Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if I’ve read this right… this mate of VP wasn’t sure about trying the meals but got them gifted and now she thinks they’re the bees knees and ‘she has joined the squad’. What only cos she got them for free?

DB7403DD-1AAD-4650-8841-792E0C6385D6.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If she's that bothered about her fertility because she's over 30 then she shouldn't drink so much. She's probably pissed 4 times a week and drinks about 5-6 days a week. She's just had her eggs frozen because she's too lazy to change her lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
If she's that bothered about her fertility because she's over 30 then she shouldn't drink so much. She's probably pissed 4 times a week and drinks about 5-6 days a week. She's just had her eggs frozen because she's too lazy to change her lifestyle.
She has to drink because of her social anxiety, brought on by her periods. She isn't worried about her fertility, Ercan doesn't want a baby and her eggs aren't getting any fresher where they are.

Wow, fancy telling the whole world this!

Reactions: 8
I’ll admit that this whole egg freezing chat she’s doing is something that makes me feel scared. I just turned 30 and I’m single and it leaves me feeling like “omg my only hope of having children is dropping 10k for egg freezing”.
I know everyone is different and there are no guarantees but I was told at 33 that I was in early menopause and even more IVF wouldn’t help me (my previous partner had fertility issues). At 36 I got pregnant naturally with my little one and I’m still having regular periods at 39. Don’t let people like her scare you, what’s meant for you will come to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know everyone is different and there are no guarantees but I was told at 33 that I was in early menopause and even more IVF wouldn’t help me (my previous partner had fertility issues). At 36 I got pregnant naturally with my little one and I’m still having regular periods at 39. Don’t let people like her scare you, what’s meant for you will come to you ❤
Completely agree with this. Not quite my story but didn’t meet husband until I was 32 and he took his sweet time to make me a wife so we are where we are. Much happier to have waited and be doing this with the right person (at the same life stage as me!!) and not freezing eggs and writing about it in the papers. Also stand by what’s for you doesnt pass you by x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Slight change of subject but Stacey Solomon has just re homed a new puppy within 24 hours according to her stories and the other two puppies in the litter had “not to be re homed with children under 10” on their write up. Strangely though Stacey’s dog hasn’t got a write up anymore ...

Yet another z lister adopting dogs that they should not have! No doubt old stace will have her kids jumping on the back of her dogs just like poor Milo has!!! Why do these companies bend all the rules for these low lifes?!? Actually I know why, they’ve just jumped from 4K to 31k followers so I guess all the safeguarding of their beloved dogs go out the window 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hopefully Vick and the other insta huns fuckoff one day soon and will be treated the same as us peasants

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s fair to generalise that women’s eggs are “half stale” at 34 and say unfortunately this is true. Every woman is different and these remarks can be triggering for some. Can we just have a little tact and consideration when throwing around these sort of statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Slight change of subject but Stacey Solomon has just re homed a new puppy within 24 hours according to her stories and the other two puppies in the litter had “not to be re homed with children under 10” on their write up. Strangely though Stacey’s dog hasn’t got a write up anymore ...

Yet another z lister adopting dogs that they should not have! No doubt old stace will have her kids jumping on the back of her dogs just like poor Milo has!!! Why do these companies bend all the rules for these low lifes?!? Actually I know why, they’ve just jumped from 4K to 31k followers so I guess all the safeguarding of their beloved dogs go out the window 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hopefully Vick and the other insta huns fuckoff one day soon and will be treated the same as us peasants
Has anyone watched the new series of After Life? Dog’s trust pop up in the last episode in a kind of ‘product placement’ scenario. They really are obsessed with the ‘celeb connection’ it would seem 🤢

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s fair to generalise that women’s eggs are “half stale” at 34 and say unfortunately this is true. Every woman is different and these remarks can be triggering for some. Can we just have a little tact and consideration when throwing around these sort of statements.
Sorry if I upset you, I certainly don't think this is the case, I had my last baby at 35 and all was fine! This is why I can't understand why Vicky is thinking of freezing her eggs at the grand old age of 34, give it another year or two and Ercan might be ready, if he's not by then he probably won't ever be and what good will frozen eggs be then?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are you actually kidding me?! She whines about working so hard, half of these sponsored posts will be timed to go on at a certain time and no doubt done by an assistant (Aircan). She gets the stuff for free and then charges them too. Takes the proverbial piss man. No wonder she has claw hands, it’s so she can get a tighter grip on all the freebies

Reactions: 8
The only good thing is it will all come crashing down soon when she gets older and she’ll be up against the youngens for advertising things and she’ll not be able to afford Oaks House and Airhead 🙂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.