Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they're actually having that stupid dog bath/shower put in.

Soooo many bad reviews on that Plum thing. It’s all great until you try to withdraw your money, very shady. But who cares about a little thing like that eh, as long as you can collect a big promotion fee.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe they're actually having that stupid dog bath/shower put in.
She is a complete dick and I wouldn't give her the time of day...but I have to disagree with you on this one. I am having one installed and it is going to be an absolute godsend. Dogs get so ridiculously dirty in the winter months and they need showering off after every walk. You don't want them shaking their tit off all the way up to your bathroom. I cannot wait for mine to be put in, especially as my dog likes to roll in fox poo 🙄

Reactions: 5
WTAF is she coming up here again for!! Absolutely no point in her paying for that eff off house if she’s never effing there; but we don’t want her up here either like 😂

3A8130F0-3024-454C-8C98-6FC0AFED8160.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
& reading about herself on the train. probably hoping someone will recognise/notice her.
Validate her existence a bit .

It would send me nuts all that travelling about if I couldn't drive. I wonder why she hasn't learnt

Reactions: 13
Soooo many bad reviews on that Plum thing. It’s all great until you try to withdraw your money, very shady. But who cares about a little thing like that eh, as long as you can collect a big promotion fee.
I’ve used Plum for a few years (when it started off on Facebook messenger) and never had any problems with it. I can withdraw my money any time, which goes immediately into my bank account. Yes the automatic deposits take a couple of days to update on the app, but I don’t mind that.

I don’t work for them btw. I’m just saying I’ve not had any issues with them.

Reactions: 4
& reading about herself on the train. probably hoping someone will recognise/notice her.

It would send me nuts all that travelling about if I couldn't drive. I wonder why she hasn't learnt
I drive and if I had the money I’d much rather get a train to Newcastle than do that journey on my own 😂

Reactions: 4
I drive and if I had the money I’d much rather get a train to Newcastle than do that journey on my own 😂
And how annoyed would you be if you’d paid all that money for a train and Vicky was there taking up a whole table looking at magazines articles about herself, while talking constantly at her phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Did she not start learning a while back, had like 2 lessons then was never mentioned again???

Reactions: 3
Yeah she admitted she she gave up after a couple of lessons. They probably wanted to start charging her :rolleyes:
Amazing how much stuff you realise she gets gifted now she needs to declare everything.
Probably why people have taken such a dislike to her beggy ways. Everything she uses as content is #gifted. Absolute scruff.

Reactions: 13
WTAF is she coming up here again for!! Absolutely no point in her paying for that eff off house if she’s never effing there; but we don’t want her up here either like 😂

View attachment 983513
She lives at her mums. 'Oaks House' is just a warehouse to store all her freebies

Did she not start learning a while back, had like 2 lessons then was never mentioned again???
She's not sober long enough to commit to regular lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME IM SUCH A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND HOW GREAT AM I FOR NEARLY MISSING MY TRAIN AND LEAVING MY CHARGER ALL BECAUSE IM SUCH AN AMAZING HUMAN AND OH LOOK AT ME IM BURNT OUT BECAUSE I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE.

Bore the duck off vicky.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.