Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#FreeAircan2022
I don't see the little fella going anywhere anytime soon.He LOVES the lifestyle she provides and she knows that's the only way she can keep him.He 's basically a kept man at this point as he doesn't appear to contribute to the mortgage.It 's a very unequal relationship.

Reactions: 12
Is this woman incapable of just going for a walk (or doing anything really) without taking her phone and providing a monologue of what she is doing? She’s out walking that dog this morning and has spent what seems like the entire time talking into her phone. Surely she gets sick of the sight of herself in her screen the whole time??

Reactions: 14
Is this woman incapable of just going for a walk (or doing anything really) without taking her phone and providing a monologue of what she is doing? She’s out walking that dog this morning and has spent what seems like the entire time talking into her phone. Surely she gets sick of the sight of herself in her screen the whole time??
Her droning on about POWAH OWAH is making my ears bleed 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know everyone’s different but I love my dog walks as a phone free zone, I take it for safety but it gets left in my pocket while I either interact with my dog or just enjoy the fields and scenery, it’s the best part of the day some days, the only time I feel really calm

Reactions: 20
I know everyone’s different but I love my dog walks as a phone free zone, I take it for safety but it gets left in my pocket while I either interact with my dog or just enjoy the fields and scenery, it’s the best part of the day some days, the only time I feel really calm
Same, though they get me on my fecking Apple watch now!

Reactions: 3
What the duck is wrong with her mouth?! It drives me insane, she's constantly gurning or whatever the duck she does with it. It's like she's had a stroke. I'm sure she didn't used to be like that years ago.

• Haha
Wonder where Ercan is, no sign yesterday from what i saw!?
Hopefully on Tinder trying to find a girl who isn’t as problematic as his current of a mess girlfriend.

What the duck is wrong with her mouth?! It drives me insane, she's constantly gurning or whatever the duck she does with it. It's like she's had a stroke. I'm sure she didn't used to be like that years ago.
She’s borrowed her jawline from the Xmas nutcracker & her teeth from donkey in sherk.
She’s also got this thing where she posts crying pictures of herself with her jawline like that.

We might have to hide the horses… she might end up stealing their teeth & jawline next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just cannot bare her any longer why why why do I still follow haha I think I almost do it to wind myself up 😂

• Haha
On her vickyvacay rip off training is free she says is she for real they are paying you or should I say scamming them out of £32 a month per person her mama bear 🐻 🤯 does montjky quiz with them, so it's not free.... Whilst am her she now prompting a app called plums saving and investment shenanigans if you read the reviews awful people.have lost life saving. Is there nothing she somt try and sell. Shame on her. It will but her on the àrse one day.

Reactions: 6
On her vickyvacay rip off training is free she says is she for real they are paying you or should I say scamming them out of £32 a month per person her mama bear 🐻 🤯 does montjky quiz with them, so it's not free.... Whilst am her she now prompting a app called plums saving and investment shenanigans if you read the reviews awful people.have lost life saving. Is there nothing she somt try and sell. Shame on her. It will but her on the àrse one day.
Yes that Plum thing sounded shady af just from listening to her cringey ad. She doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 3
So promoting a stupid book about being happy, content within yourself etc shite etc and she's putting up a reel of faking confidence and happiness in yourself? Oh the mind boggles

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.