Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Authentic and honest?? Is she taking the piss. Shes the least Authentic person I've come across lately. Shes a massive catfish and shes going on about being "Authentic" oh duck off.

Self awareness is not her strong point.And watch her try to steal her Cousin's thunder at the wedding today.She will somehow make it ALL ABOUT HER.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine being at someone’s wedding and asking someone to do a photoshoot of you for the gram 🤮

Reactions: 8
So I missed the chance to ss it but did anyone else notice her story yesterday? One of her ‘friends’ promoted Vs book saying it’s so nice to share a publication date and she was happy their books have come out at the same time. Vicky reposted that story and didn’t bother to promote her mates book at the same time. What a tight bastard to not even bother to help a mate

• Angry
So I missed the chance to ss it but did anyone else notice her story yesterday? One of her ‘friends’ promoted Vs book saying it’s so nice to share a publication date and she was happy their books have come out at the same time. Vicky reposted that story and didn’t bother to promote her mates book at the same time. What a tight bastard to not even bother to help a mate
who was it??

Authentic and honest?? Is she taking the piss. Shes the least Authentic person I've come across lately. Shes a massive catfish and shes going on about being "Authentic" oh duck off.
She chops her photos have a look at that the fire place is wonky she is so fake its unreal wish someone on TV would call these horrible people out.

Oh bloody hell!

Reactions: 2
How the hell does she manage to make someone else's wedding day all about her? She is unbelievable. She will be going on at Ercan again soon, asking him when will it be her turn.
Never, witch. No one deserves that kind of sentence being married to her 😖

Reactions: 9
She always just looks so trashy. Clearly thought the pillbox hat would give her classy Jackie O vibes. She looks like a dog's dinner.

• Haha
She’s on Sunday Brunch right now - the jaw, her hands and body are swinging all over the shop - hard to watch the screen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.