Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post about the dogs barking all night 🐶🐶🐶 she makes dog ownership look really difficult..never had a dog act wild like that..why does she make even the simplest things look like absolute chaos 😂😂 if I was aircan I’d definitely stay with my mum..the z list life ain’t what was promised 😛😎

I bet Air Can had a nice,peaceful Christmas. ;) 🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I predict another period day after New Year' Day. She won't have any nights out lined up. So she'll be sat on the mattress on the kitchen floor, balls deep in freebies to shovel into her laffin' geeeya'. Whilst on her come down

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good lord, so her Mam is doing an insta live on her travel ig page with ‘special guests’ Airhead and the son-in-law about their travels. WTF! You just know people are going to be commenting on VP and no doubt she’ll make a special entrance 😡
814C2205-EED6-4C2B-86D8-D87AC8E91DE3.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She does realise that dogs lick their own arse and eat all sorts of crap when they're outside. Riddled with all sorts of germs...and here she is sharing her sandwich with her dog. I don't know what disturbed me most. The grease and mess on the bed or the fact that she let Milo take a bite and then put the same food in her own mouth. She is absolutely beyond gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She does realise that dogs lick their own arse and eat all sorts of crap when they're outside. Riddled with all sorts of germs...and here she is sharing her sandwich with her dog. I don't know what disturbed me most. The grease and mess on the bed or the fact that she let Milo take a bite and then put the same food in her own mouth. She is absolutely beyond gross.
She was feeding it Ben and Jerry from the same spoon in her stories, last week

• Sick
She 100% smells like sweaty arseholes and old cheese. She makes me feel physically sick I’ve had to unfollow her because seeing her god awful mug on insta ruins my day

Reactions: 9
She has no idea how to look after that dog does she?
Absolutely hasn't got a clue. I wouldn't mind, but labradors are so easy to train as well. Everything that dog does that is wrong is all down to her, because she has allowed it and encouraged it. My dog would never behave the way Milo does. She knows where she is in her 'pack' and it certainly isn't above the hierarchy. It is very normal to want to spoil your dog because you love them, but there are better ways of caring for them. They understand the word no....unfortunately that troll footed, beggy McBegson doesn't. Dogs are not 'naughty'. They just have tit owners if that is the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely hasn't got a clue. I wouldn't mind, but labradors are so easy to train as well. Everything that dog does that is wrong is all down to her, because she has allowed it and encouraged it. My dog would never behave the way Milo does. She knows where she is in her 'pack' and it certainly isn't above the hierarchy. It is very normal to want to spoil your dog because you love them, but there are better ways of caring for them. They understand the word no....unfortunately that troll footed, beggy McBegson doesn't. Dogs are not 'naughty'. They just have tit owners if that is the case.
Our family always had labradors and you’re so right they’re ridiculously easy to train especially compared to other breeds there’s a reason they’re used as service dogs. She just can’t be bothered to put in the effort or consistency required.

Reactions: 7
Airhead was on the mum’s dodgy travel Instagram live / he looked bored AF and like an imposter there to make up the numbers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah can she leave the weight comments and memes - seriously? Christmas hasn’t even ended and she’s at it. Talk about triggering
Isn't it just I'm feeling really insecure and so are many others she's not in this world and needs to read the room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.