Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I just cannot bare her any longer why why why do I still follow haha I think I almost do it to wind myself up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JEndontgetoutmuch

She uses that face app so much. She does not look that perfect, nor does he. They look like plastic dolls. It’s ridiculous. I crave for a world where people can just accept what they look like instead of walking around like massive cat fishes.

Stephie

VIP Member
Aww the poor little tired bear rubbing its eyes. Exhausted from travelling home to see mammy and making up stories like the fake little bear she is. And now back to the warehouse to take photos surrounded by free sweet treats whilst on her 5th period in a couple of months, for the gram

• Haha

Conifer

I recon she’s screwed herself by going on so much about marriage and babies. It took my husband an age to get himself in gear and I recon if I’d pushed him before he was ready he’d have run. Also who wants to be proposed to because you’ve begged for it on Instagram??

Traveler001

VIP Member
It is understandable she complains about her period though, it's much worse than any other girls/women experience and she gets them every three days and they last 10 days a time.

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Authentic and honest?? Is she taking the piss. Shes the least Authentic person I've come across lately. Shes a massive catfish and shes going on about being "Authentic" oh fuck off.

Self awareness is not her strong point.And watch her try to steal her Cousin's thunder at the wedding today.She will somehow make it ALL ABOUT HER.

• Sick

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
See she’s in the daily mail yet again, talking the same old clap she usually does. How she hated herself when she won IACGMOOH, how she turned to alcohol and then went to therapy before she became an alcoholic. Then saying how she thinks freezing your eggs is a basic human right. Erm no it’s not, you’re choosing not to have kids now why should taxpayers foot the bill for your choice not to have kids yet! She gets enough for free, wastes the majority no doubt.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Dogs are smarter than most people, especially this pathetic excuse for one. The fact that labradors are used to help people should indicate to her he’s smart. He knows she’s a push over so will do what he wants with her cos he knows he’ll get away with it. Such a dumb ass

merlot

Chatty Member
I cannot describe how tone deaf this is.
Vicky we are in the middle of a pandemic we have a health service which is free at the point of use and will look after you in if you get cancer, or a family member gets a chronic disease, will fund IVF if you have infertility, or you end up in ITU with covid and it is frankly creaking at the seams. Staff on the verge of burnout waiting lists at an all time high, hospitals full.
. The NHS should not be paying £10k because you are delaying having a baby for social reasons... Mainly being your boyfriend does not want a baby with you. You selfish woman. Pay for it yourself. Or are you hoping it will be #gifted? Which I can tell you now pet it won't be as thank heavens the HFEA has rules and standards!!
View attachment 919920
What a cheeky fucking bastard.
She's despicable, I swear the best part of her slid down her mother's leg.
Fucking vile, scrounging, ugly on the inside as well as the outside tramp.

• Haha

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
She's actually advertising Klarna, one of those buy now pay later things. Whilst, admittedly I have used them in the past, they're not great and I find this quite irresponsible. She fancies herself as a role model yet she's encouraging getting into debt.

merlot

Chatty Member
& reading about herself on the train. probably hoping someone will recognise/notice her.
Validate her existence a bit .

It would send me nuts all that travelling about if I couldn't drive. I wonder why she hasn't learnt

Reactions: 13

llcc123

If Ercan hadn’t of told Milo off for jumping up at table, he would have been on the table eating from her plate. Then they way she spoke to the dog after Ercan told him, he must be so confused. She’s a terrible dog owner. She’s not even trying to train him. She can’t keep using the excuse he’s a puppy. She’s had him long enough to have him trained by now.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I touched on the last thread , how I know off ercan. We ain't close close but he is one my friendship circles. I need be careful with what I say so it's not very obvious who it is to him.
I'll touch on a few things, Ercan is aware off this thread & vicky is also. Obviously vicky isn't very liked in general from her past, present behaviour as well as her constant contradictions so being involved with vicky you'll get the abuse. Ercan does get abuse in his Instagram dm's nowhere near the scale vicky gets but it's more frustration from people trying call out vicky for her shitty behaviour or when she does dumb things. As most people on this thread can tell yes vicky does care about how she is perceived on social media & the public hence why she tries to act like she's releatable & one of the people. When in reality she's a foul mouthed coke head narcissistic bitch.
Every now & again you'll see her bite & post a snippet off a dm from a hater but its always the lightness off abuse. But yeah in general "What's done in the dark will always come out in the light" that saying is very relatable to vicky.
Vicky & ercan is a very volatile relationship. More her than him. Ercan actually is a nice guy. It's just the monster he is with how she's perceived its going to fall on his shoulders also.
Ercan didn't want milo initally. It only happened because of lockdown & the fact that vicky thought it be a good idea. (More for her social media content) Though it's plain to see by everyone she's uninterested and having a animal to care for 24/7 though (she picks and chooses when she wants too). She underestimated how hard it is.
Ercan family & friends have warned him about vicky. But ultimately its a very abusive relationship & they go through a lot stages off not speaking, vicky blocking him on WhatsApp , playing silly games on her social media with indirect posts & trying to act like she's the one in control.
Finally ercan does work. I know people act like he is unemployed on this thread & don't do fuck all But he is self employed but he trying get his fitness business up & running.
And lastly there probably people on here who watch vicky social media content and judging by all the threads I've skimmed through she don't have many fans on here 😂 but yes before Easter, definitely summer next year this relationship will be done. Its literally on its last legs as it is, it's just literally a ticking time bomb before ercan finally wises up & does walk. Though just be certain when they do finish vicky will paint the narrative that she's the victim & try get sympathy for the relationship ending from the public.
Thank you for sharing. I feel more and more sorry for Ercan the more clear it becomes she is a narcissistic and toxic person who is going to try and ruin his life as soon as he tries to leave. I’ve had my own fair share of abusive and toxic relationships and know first hand they are hard to get out of. I hope one day it all comes back and bites her in the arse.

I just don’t get how it doesn’t occur to her to donate any of it. It would be a win win - good PR for her and a donation to a cause. But when you’re that selfish, it just doesn’t track.