Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blowup80

VIP Member
Gifted cider, donuts and Italian treats. All free. So Vicky please tell us how you stay so slim with all of these lavish gifts? Photoshop? Filters? Coke?

Reactions: 13

Rach88

VIP Member
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.
Such good tea I genuinely hopes he gets the strength to leave her I know how hard it is to leave

Webster1357

VIP Member
I think Vicky probably saw Marley and Me at some point and thought - that's what I want! A really fun, mischievous dog that will provide me with loads of stories - you can see her pushing this narrative with him all the time, when in reality he is just a normal lab.

Also, owning Marley didn't look like much fun, we watched it the other night and my MIL was glad when he died! 🤣

• Haha

RunningMum

I know we joke about it but there is something very funny about her weight loss. She's lost a staggering amount recently (even without the editing), and has such an unhealthy lifestyle. Is it really all down to the powder?! I don't know, something doesn't add up. Especially compared to how she was on Celebrity SAS.

whitty21

I know everyone has different routines with their babies/children but why is Mavie dangling from an exercise bike (that could easily topple) and eating chocolate this time of night? I’ve always found everything about Vicky and her family irritating but in the last year she seems to have stepped her game up and everything she posts (especially all the ads) grates on me 😂 is that just me or?? her Mum also needs to fuck off.

• Haha
Well the good old marching powder must be back in full swing. Probably lost it to pack it all back on and then the standard whine about the Christmas belly and New Years resolution to “love her body.” Did you get to witness any of her diva behaviour and is she as annoying in real life as she seems?
Do you know what, I was looking forward to witnessing her being a total diva twat BUT she was actually behaving quite normally, no lording it up or strutting about like she owned the joint - quite disappointing actually 🤣

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.
Surely though people will wise up and see that she is the issue. If he records her when she’s being abusive to him (like Katie price does) then he has hard evidence of her being the bitch she is. She does strike me as a somewhat verbal and probably physically abusive partner. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Having someone being mentally and physically abusive towards you, when they say they love you, kills you. I hope he gets out and finds someone nice.

Stephie

VIP Member
How the fuck. Can somebody who constantly posts crying selfies after mammoth weeks long sessions. Publish a book sharing her secret to happiness? I'm wondering if its a cocktail making recipe book. It's obvious alcohol is the only thing which makes her happy

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Absolutely infuriating.You just know she will get it done for free too,in exchange for putting it all over her insta.Vile fuckin grifter that she is.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12

millys123

Cue the long post this week of how they are havin time apart and relationships aren’t all you see on the social media….

GBNI

VIP Member
Apart from the dog on the table, why is no-one in the salon wearing masks?

• Heart
  • Angry

Rach88

VIP Member
She talks about the hardships she's had. Like what? A couple of shit relationships? Her choice, plus welcome to the club sweetheart. What exactly has she had to overcome?

Sorry, but that interview was boring, with no substance to it at all.
Don't forget Geordie shore was so tough for her bullying her way through it and her choice of lobbing a shoe at someone shes been through it all has VP x

whitty21

Slight change of subject but Stacey Solomon has just re homed a new puppy within 24 hours according to her stories and the other two puppies in the litter had “not to be re homed with children under 10” on their write up. Strangely though Stacey’s dog hasn’t got a write up anymore ...

Yet another z lister adopting dogs that they should not have! No doubt old stace will have her kids jumping on the back of her dogs just like poor Milo has!!! Why do these companies bend all the rules for these low lifes?!? Actually I know why, they’ve just jumped from 4K to 31k followers so I guess all the safeguarding of their beloved dogs go out the window 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hopefully Vick and the other insta huns fuckoff one day soon and will be treated the same as us peasants

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Her and Airhead are up here for her cousins wedding so Milo has been palmed off yet again… and also watch for the over the top antics and wanting to be the centre of attention at the wedding 😡

• Angry

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
She hasn’t got a bloody clue about living in the real world anymore. She leads such an entitled life, granted she may have “grafted” for it but by pretending you still live the same life as before makes her fucking ignorant.
She whines about her bi monthly period but never seems to get it sorted. I’ve been waiting for answers for two years with regards to abdominal pain I started to get after having c diff. Bloody lucky to be alive, yet she acts like she’s dying from a period. She actually grates on me.
Basically read the room you swinging jawed loud mouth twat!