Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Conifer

Is this woman incapable of just going for a walk (or doing anything really) without taking her phone and providing a monologue of what she is doing? She’s out walking that dog this morning and has spent what seems like the entire time talking into her phone. Surely she gets sick of the sight of herself in her screen the whole time??

Reactions: 14

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Them 2 pair of cunts doing a zoom meetings for that rip off holiday scam her & her mam taking money fee whst you pay £32 per person per month of them group of girls, twat face doesn't even do anything her mum does it I believe its for her mum for extra pennies, cunt does nothing a zoom meeting for Xmas & a monthly quiz now & them when the mother can be arsed , what a con
I asked one of them girls about a hoilday a while ago curious to see what was been sold not that I would ever go with the pile of shit , guess what holiday for 4 ,2 adults 2 kids 10 days in.canaries Island Lanzorte . She came back with a quote of £3400 I checked it out myself & got it for £1200 , her excuse was its not abta bonded or some shit ,I told her my credit card covers any mishaps when you spend over £100 your covered & another blag was travel from the airport to the complex...OK love its a 5 minute cab drive to this hotel bang smack next to the airport. Who wants planes flying over your head all day, pure shit. Asked another one about a cruise £1000 & £1000 over & the worst shittest room she was selling bang over the laundrette them 2 are a pair of big cunts . Need bringing down apeg .

Last edited:

JEndontgetoutmuch

Vicky needs to change her book title. Fake it till you make it….
She medicated with alcohol because people might think she was a no one. I’m sorry? Aren’t you? Now you’re trying to sell a book as a someone? Won’t those insecurities come back? Or does she feel confident enough that she deserves the freebies, the recognition of being a celebrity? I don’t get it?? She was so lucky to get on I’m a celebrity from her stints on Georgie shore and ex on the beach etc. After winning that I’m a celeb, she has tried to desperately portray herself to be this homely, honest, likeable woman. She’s an influencer and a saleswoman. I don’t understand people who buy into all that and not read between the lines. She’s quite intelligent but doesn’t want a normal job. Feels above it. You’re not.

boobear191

Watching ep 1 of geordie shore. Vicky is very 2 faced and not a girls girl. She's either changed a lot (I'd love to know how if so), or she's a great actress either then or now!
Remember that stupid baby voice she used to put on???😂😂 Like she’d go from chav vicky pollard rough as shit voice to a soppy put on Essex voice.. really weird!!

• Haha

Me123x

Chatty Member
She’s actually so ugly and dirty looking without all the filters. Something about her is just so rank! The filters don’t even make her look good, she’s like the joker

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
image.jpg

image.jpg

Here’s her feature in closer mag this week Hopefully you can zoom in to read.

“Ercan’s not ready for a baby yet”……don’t think he will be love :unsure:

Also really irks me the way she’s written a book like she’s the queen of mindfulness or something now. How much of it did she actually write?

RandomSpy

He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.
She sounds absolutely vile. I mean we can see that for ourselves, but to have it confirmed speaks volumes. She is so transparent it's shameful.
The sooner he dumps her, the better. The balance is all off. She is desperate to pin him down and trap him with a baby. That's probably the real reason she came off contraception. He would be an absolute fool to fall into that trap. The way she carries on, he is probably so embarrassed by her. Mid 30's with a foul gob. Who behaves like that! She needs bringing down a peg or 10, and that poor dog needs removing from her possession pronto!

merlot

Chatty Member
Is this woman incapable of just going for a walk (or doing anything really) without taking her phone and providing a monologue of what she is doing? She’s out walking that dog this morning and has spent what seems like the entire time talking into her phone. Surely she gets sick of the sight of herself in her screen the whole time??
What the fuck is wrong with her mouth?! It drives me insane, she's constantly gurning or whatever the fuck she does with it. It's like she's had a stroke. I'm sure she didn't used to be like that years ago.

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
How much do you bet she’s raging she didn’t get her Christmas/new year proposal?!

• Haha

JEndontgetoutmuch

That kid will look like an hillbilly this time
Next year. 😬. Bet her sister looks at Vicky and thinks “fuck off, you absolute beg” but she can’t coz then she won’t have access to all the free shit too. Why she dressed like she’s auditioning for a really shit music video. , Her sister will be sat on the couch feeding her kid haribo, aircan will be rolling his eyes at her salivating at herself in the mirror and her mam will be asleep somewhere. It’s all fake. All for a fucking photo on the grid. What a sad little life.

• Haha

JEndontgetoutmuch

I know, I’ll get my phone out and film my dog instead of grabbing it and moving it off the table. I’d be apologising and leaving mortified and realising that he isn’t a well behaved dog. She is So self entitled to think, when you come back from the beach after a dog walk, you’re able to just pop in a nail salon with your dirty salt watered, sand covered, ball licking massive untrained dog! Get out.

• Sick

LaraQ

VIP Member
And she’s posted this, looking for Maldives holiday whilst sitting in a First Class train seat with her Louis Vuitton bag 👇🏻
Absolute bellend

View attachment 1009176
Lol.Like I said,absolutely no self awareness.The hypocrisy of this woman is breathtaking.She never stops with the ostentatious displays of wealth.Photos of her gurning the morning after a night out or showing us her bloated stomach don't make her "real".

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Ffs, she's letting the kid bounce on the dog's back!
This gave me the absolute fear. My child was left needing plastic surgery to put her face back together after a family members Labrador attacked her. She was sitting playing away, minding her own business when the dog pounced.

How stupid do you get?!

The damage Milo could’ve done in the time it would take that twat to notice thru her phone and get to her niece is too much to even think about.
Not to mention the fact they should be bringing that wee girl up to respect animals not treat them like toys.