Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I touched on the last thread , how I know off ercan. We ain't close close but he is one my friendship circles. I need be careful with what I say so it's not very obvious who it is to him.
I'll touch on a few things, Ercan is aware off this thread & vicky is also. Obviously vicky isn't very liked in general from her past, present behaviour as well as her constant contradictions so being involved with vicky you'll get the abuse. Ercan does get abuse in his Instagram dm's nowhere near the scale vicky gets but it's more frustration from people trying call out vicky for her shitty behaviour or when she does dumb things. As most people on this thread can tell yes vicky does care about how she is perceived on social media & the public hence why she tries to act like she's releatable & one of the people. When in reality she's a foul mouthed coke head narcissistic bitch.
Every now & again you'll see her bite & post a snippet off a dm from a hater but its always the lightness off abuse. But yeah in general "What's done in the dark will always come out in the light" that saying is very relatable to vicky.
Vicky & ercan is a very volatile relationship. More her than him. Ercan actually is a nice guy. It's just the monster he is with how she's perceived its going to fall on his shoulders also.
Ercan didn't want milo initally. It only happened because of lockdown & the fact that vicky thought it be a good idea. (More for her social media content) Though it's plain to see by everyone she's uninterested and having a animal to care for 24/7 though (she picks and chooses when she wants too). She underestimated how hard it is.
Ercan family & friends have warned him about vicky. But ultimately its a very abusive relationship & they go through a lot stages off not speaking, vicky blocking him on WhatsApp , playing silly games on her social media with indirect posts & trying to act like she's the one in control.
Finally ercan does work. I know people act like he is unemployed on this thread & don't do fuck all But he is self employed but he trying get his fitness business up & running.
And lastly there probably people on here who watch vicky social media content and judging by all the threads I've skimmed through she don't have many fans on here 😂 but yes before Easter, definitely summer next year this relationship will be done. Its literally on its last legs as it is, it's just literally a ticking time bomb before ercan finally wises up & does walk. Though just be certain when they do finish vicky will paint the narrative that she's the victim & try get sympathy for the relationship ending from the public.
Thanks for the intel! Good to know we're on the right track :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

merlot

Chatty Member
She literally has NO SHAME! And clearly bought most of those followers, I think manky old Geordie Jaw is just getting as much as she can while she can.. She must know it can't go on for much longer. The constant free shit knocks me sick, That primark hamper!! Like the previous poster says it really puts me off the companies that send her all this free shit.
Why doesn't she donate it? Or raffle it off to raise money for charity..
She's a horrible grasping tramp. Ugly on the inside and on the outside.

millys123

Wouldn’t be surprised if this new documentary she is working on is all about freezing her eggs and fertility issues… strain on the relationship with my aircan etc 🙄

Btw sick of the lateral flow pics….

I messaged the RSPCA on Instagram and sent them her stories because it’s actually disturbing to see those poor pups not even their eyes open yet being poked and prodded by young kids and being passed around like toys.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I touched on the last thread , how I know off ercan. We ain't close close but he is one my friendship circles. I need be careful with what I say so it's not very obvious who it is to him.
I'll touch on a few things, Ercan is aware off this thread & vicky is also. Obviously vicky isn't very liked in general from her past, present behaviour as well as her constant contradictions so being involved with vicky you'll get the abuse. Ercan does get abuse in his Instagram dm's nowhere near the scale vicky gets but it's more frustration from people trying call out vicky for her shitty behaviour or when she does dumb things. As most people on this thread can tell yes vicky does care about how she is perceived on social media & the public hence why she tries to act like she's releatable & one of the people. When in reality she's a foul mouthed coke head narcissistic bitch.
Every now & again you'll see her bite & post a snippet off a dm from a hater but its always the lightness off abuse. But yeah in general "What's done in the dark will always come out in the light" that saying is very relatable to vicky.
Vicky & ercan is a very volatile relationship. More her than him. Ercan actually is a nice guy. It's just the monster he is with how she's perceived its going to fall on his shoulders also.
Ercan didn't want milo initally. It only happened because of lockdown & the fact that vicky thought it be a good idea. (More for her social media content) Though it's plain to see by everyone she's uninterested and having a animal to care for 24/7 though (she picks and chooses when she wants too). She underestimated how hard it is.
Ercan family & friends have warned him about vicky. But ultimately its a very abusive relationship & they go through a lot stages off not speaking, vicky blocking him on WhatsApp , playing silly games on her social media with indirect posts & trying to act like she's the one in control.
Finally ercan does work. I know people act like he is unemployed on this thread & don't do fuck all But he is self employed but he trying get his fitness business up & running.
And lastly there probably people on here who watch vicky social media content and judging by all the threads I've skimmed through she don't have many fans on here 😂 but yes before Easter, definitely summer next year this relationship will be done. Its literally on its last legs as it is, it's just literally a ticking time bomb before ercan finally wises up & does walk. Though just be certain when they do finish vicky will paint the narrative that she's the victim & try get sympathy for the relationship ending from the public.
This is fascinating.I know we take the piss out of Air Can a bit, but he does at least seem like a fairly decent person,unlike Vicky.At this point I feel like he only stays with her for the lifestyle she provides,simple as that.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Hair and make up done to go to Sushisamba for Air Can's Brother's birthday.I mean,why?.How hard is it to do your own make up?.

• Sick

RandomSpy

She legit sits there and deletes “negative comments” comments that are constructive criticism. I can understand the comments that tell her to kill herself, but the constructive comments… it’s a nope. Cause a person telling her that she needs to take Milo to actual dog training & that she needs to stop treating Milo like a child & for her to be the leader pack… it’s regarded as bullying. 🤦🏽‍♀️
If she wanted a nasty comment to delete I could have told her that nutcracker called and wanted his jawline back. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
She just doesn't like to admit that there are a hell of a lot of people that just cannot stand her. If it's deleted, it never existed.

RandomSpy

Yeah she admitted she she gave up after a couple of lessons. They probably wanted to start charging her :rolleyes:
Amazing how much stuff you realise she gets gifted now she needs to declare everything.
Probably why people have taken such a dislike to her beggy ways. Everything she uses as content is #gifted. Absolute scruff.

Runner1

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious she’s going to PR parties for ex love islanders in a desperate bid to stay relevant. She must seethe when she sees all the tv work Scarlett Moffat gets who is genuinely loved up and comes across so much better on social media!

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
Shes still got pics and they are still following each other but usually shes gushing about how you know when you've found the one etc so something is up for sure. He posted about that cake place and then she posted a sandwich from there that said #gifted 😂 a gifted fucking sandwich give me strength
Seriously, does she drink, eat, sleep on, sit on, or own anything that isn't gifted? Has she ever chosen anything herself or does she just have to accept whatever these companies choose to gift her. A gifted sandwich?? I really hate Instagram!

geordiegirl

VIP Member
And how many times have they asked for dog walkers, dog sitters, day care… I wonder what happens with them all!

WeefBellington

VIP Member
so it should be a basic human right that you can go through any medical procedure you fancy, at whim, despite there being no actual medical issue because Ercans not ready? Sorry, no. I have every sympathy for those with fertility issues but you cannot expect other people to pay for your decisions
THIS! Louder for the jaw swinging bell cheese who has a period ever 4 days so that’s why it’s ok for her to send abusive messages to her followers

I just saw a post of hers moaning about a 4cm cyst like she’s the only person to ever have one. Babe, I had a 17cm cyst on my right ovary spent a week in hospital. Had a laparoscopy & very very almost lost an ovary. still to this day arent 100% & living off painkillers every 4 hours every single day lol
Sorry to hear that... she is like a cyst, a massive one, causing pain to humanity on a daily basis :cautious:

• Heart