Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked about the haribo for the baby, that's just common sense surely? I've only just started letting my daughter have them and she is 5!
I call a Greggs sausage roll a Govan dummy because I see so many wee ones in buggies with one wedged in their little mouths.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had her hair and make up done professionally....for a house party with half a dozen people including her Mom and Niece.She is truly ridiculous.
Aircan and her BIL wearing shorts and T-shirts and there she is fully made up 😂😂😂😂
What the hell must they think?? (Apart from wor Vic has scored all the free stuff again!!)

Reactions: 8
Couldn't you just slap it so hard tho knock into 2022.she is so irritating.

What the actual duck that kid eating big sweets are they altogether thick twit...she a tiny baby..got a 6 Yr old here & I'm para with them type of sweets .
She's just watched her put three on her gob! Apart from the choking aspect what about the greed aspect of it? Oh wait
Its VP's neice isn't it? :rolleyes: 🥴

Reactions: 4
She's just watched her put three on her gob! Apart from the choking aspect what about the greed aspect of it? Oh wait
Its VP's neice isn't it? :rolleyes: 🥴
It absolutely disgraceful shovelling them sweets in like no one owns the child, & that's sad vicky watching her that child will have no teeth left the time she is 3 it's wrong on another level my nerves are gone for her.they let her eat anything never see the child with some nice fruit teaching her terrible eating habits from the get go. Idiots . See Lucy who goes out with Ryan of coronation Street she feeds properly her kid always as fruit as a desert. Never known anything like it she will end up like her father.unhealthy and over weight.

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked about the haribo for the baby, that's just common sense surely? I've only just started letting my daughter have them and she is 5!
I thought that, mine is just over 2 and there’s no way he’s having haribo, my friend is weird with me about it cause she lets her kid shovel them in like they’re going out of fashion but I’m genuinely terrified he chokes on one. I sometimes wonder if it’s me being overprotective but it makes sense doesn’t it?

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just started letting my 5 year old have the odd chocolate and sweet. I’m a baker by trade too and sometimes feel awful when I’ve made cakes and cookies, but I just want her to keep her teeth. I had so many milk teethe removed through eating sweets as a child. Not worth it

Reactions: 5
I hope whoever she is renting the house from this week see her dancing on their table…

View attachment 954441
Yeah, and with those feet that belong to none other than a troll. Wtf was she even doing? Trying to twerk?....what an absolute embarrassment. That was the most tit party I think I have ever seen. Boring as duck. Please please let her be cancelled this year. I can't stand her. Cringey as duck. Ercan must be so ashamed of her.

It absolutely disgraceful shovelling them sweets in like no one owns the child, & that's sad vicky watching her that child will have no teeth left the time she is 3 it's wrong on another level my nerves are gone for her.they let her eat anything never see the child with some nice fruit teaching her terrible eating habits from the get go. Idiots . See Lucy who goes out with Ryan of coronation Street she feeds properly her kid always as fruit as a desert. Never known anything like it she will end up like her father.unhealthy and over weight.
And her mother..she is massive too. That's why she was hiding behind beggy.

Reactions: 11

The dictionary definition of smug.:cautious:
Wtf is she wearing? 🤣 Also, photo 4 - suck that tummy in love. Why would you wear something that you had to suck in and filter yourself so much? Everyone else looks comfortable, she doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The smugness is real. The epitome of rubbing it in people's faces. She's just vile, and I don't know about you lot, but why is she so desperately trying to make MammyPatto a thing? I'm sick of seeing her face just as much as Beggy's at this point.
Cancel them both in 2022 please. Get Milo a new home with someone that can actually look after him and please let Aircan leave her 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wtf is she wearing? 🤣 Also, photo 4 - suck that tummy in love. Why would you wear something that you had to suck in and filter yourself so much? Everyone else looks comfortable, she doesn’t.
On photo 4 too, why is she not up close hugging her Mam? Why is there a big gap in between: looks like she been photoshopped on 😂

Reactions: 3
Never mind the outfit, where did she get the face from?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now on the beg for people to buy her book. Have a day off love. In fact, take the whole year off. You won't be missed. What kind of person would buy a book by her?

Reactions: 10
Hey guys! *insert fake laugh here* *pout and eye duck your phone* fake laugh again…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.