Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chelsea owns a site like onlyfans and worked in strip clubs in newcastle. She said something a long the lines of vicky demanded she moved from a booth area in a club somewhere. She has made a few digs that she doesn’t like V she said she was the nasties celeb she had met.
Chelsea Fergo?

Reactions: 3
How can twit face have 4 milliom followers but barely gets 200 comments on her post what aload of tit.

'everything we've achieved' oh pls his name's not on the house so you lord that over him your horrible to him the dog is still untrained and no manners because you don't give a crap and getting worse you live your life through the validation of others and be a hypocrite and don't put your hand in your pocket
I know I couldn't live like that.I bet she threatens to throw him out all the time,that's what happens in an unequal relationship.She holds all the cards,which he must resent.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow vicky but she sometimes comes up on my insta search page. Iv just had a look at her profile. Didn't think I could dislike her anymore than I did. So false!!!!

Reactions: 8
I know I couldn't live like that.I bet she threatens to throw him out all the time,that's what happens in an unequal relationship.She holds all the cards,which he must resent.
The only thing he has on her is proposing, so pretty sure he won’t be doing that any time soon 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this twit head for real a party she is a div she as just had D&V you have to be 36 hours clear and nobhead with the flu & cold tablets but still having a party pair of dickheads do the rules not apply to twit face .

Reactions: 7
Well that norivirus passed very quickly! Anyone that has had it knows it leaves you absolutely drained and aching for days, theres no way she would be walking that dog the same day!

Reactions: 10
Well that norivirus passed very quickly! Anyone that has had it knows it leaves you absolutely drained and aching for days, theres no way she would be walking that dog the same day!
The only diarrhoea this moron has is verbal when she’s talking absolute tit. And she’s too greedy to throw up food; unless it’s gifted and that’s fine cos she hasn’t had to pay for it.

Will probably have #gifted bog roll for her arse too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Massive hangover / come down more likely.
100% it’s a comedown. Me my husband and 2 year old daughter all had norovirus at the same time and it wasn’t all ads and pissing around pulling stupid faces on a walk. It was 14 wash loads in 3 days and shitting myself while I threw up.. why isn’t she called out in the press? She’s hardly a celeb, she’s a has been narcotic abuser who consistently falsely advertises every single product she’s associated with. I’m not normally a hateful person, but her? I’d wish norovirus on her.. her hole must get jealous of all the tit that comes out her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yup I think I've got it (in denial hoping it's a 24 hour bug rn) but this is the 3rd year i've had it on the bounce over Xmas and new year period

Reactions: 4
I had it two years ago, I couldn’t even stand up without being sick, I was hallucinating and my whole body was aching..no way has she got noro! I lost over a stone too as I couldn’t keep anything down for over a week, everyone in work was shocked at how gaunt I was when I went back.. wouldn’t wish that on anyone 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sad
This is what I find really insulting from influencers that they claim to be physically or mentally ill but it only lasts like a day to them. "I'm feeling really depressed, I've got an OCD, I'm intolerant to something, I've got fibroids, I have anxiety, I'm in so much pain" the list goes on. I know you don't know what is going on behind closed doors but people who are also suffering will be reading what they say and comparing themselves to them. Thinking why can said influencer do all these things and act normally whilst my everyday day life is comprised. I was bed ridden from the 23rd December and I just wanted to see if anyone else did not have the same fantastic fun and laughter Christmas on social media but they all have. I felt so guilty and down about feeling ill. Come the 27th Dec a few influencers now have been ill (for a day) or taking a mental health week but they will be fine again come NYE.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
holly is another one i saw make comments about her. She said something like if there was someone she never wishes to meet again it would be V and if she had to re do her time in GS she would stand up against V
Holly and Vicky follow each other on IG, which is funny cause they didn’t follow each other before.

How can twit face have 4 milliom followers but barely gets 200 comments on her post what aload of tit.
She legit sits there and deletes “negative comments” comments that are constructive criticism. I can understand the comments that tell her to kill herself, but the constructive comments… it’s a nope. Cause a person telling her that she needs to take Milo to actual dog training & that she needs to stop treating Milo like a child & for her to be the leader pack… it’s regarded as bullying. 🤦🏽‍♀️
If she wanted a nasty comment to delete I could have told her that nutcracker called and wanted his jawline back. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She legit sits there and deletes “negative comments” comments that are constructive criticism. I can understand the comments that tell her to kill herself, but the constructive comments… it’s a nope. Cause a person telling her that she needs to take Milo to actual dog training & that she needs to stop treating Milo like a child & for her to be the leader pack… it’s regarded as bullying. 🤦🏽‍♀️
If she wanted a nasty comment to delete I could have told her that nutcracker called and wanted his jawline back. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
She just doesn't like to admit that there are a hell of a lot of people that just cannot stand her. If it's deleted, it never existed.

Reactions: 13
Nutcracker! Oh my days how have I not noticed this before now.
And I totally agree with you. She can dish it out but cannot take what is usually positive criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.