Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor niece. Think I’ve only ever seen her grubby and eating tit. I know most influencers are tit at this But why are they not safeguarding her? There is absolutely no reason for her to be plastered all over social media like that when she has 0 say over it and it could make her easier to target her in playgrounds etc.
Everything is just content to her, she probably sees it as doing her the niece a favour. Except she just comes across as looking like she should be in an NSPCC charity ad 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
VP is a classic case of "You can't polish a turd, but you can cover it in glitter"

And her mother's just as rough too. 😝

Reactions: 7
Urgh, the dog up on the table in the nail bar. Does she think his out of control behaviour is cute?

I don't think I'd be going to any nail bar that let dogs in other than guide dogs

Reactions: 12
Who’s the woman getting her nails done? She didn’t look very impressed!

Reactions: 6
Ewwww that's absolutely filthy!!!
The dogs filthy from the beach too...
Yuck, would you like a nail infection with your gels... lush!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m absolutely appalled at the dog on the table what an embarrassment…is that the mother sitting at the table ?

Reactions: 12
Never mind nails, they do aesthetics at that place! 🤮
That's actually bleeping disgusting, what a health hazard.

Reactions: 11
I’d be mortified if my dog behaved like that. Not that she would cause she’s actually trained but still, She’d be getting down & told no. Not praised! She really has no clue!! How on earth dogs trust allowed her to rehome him I will never know or understand.

Reactions: 8
Never mind nails, they do aesthetics at that place! 🤮
That's actually bleeping disgusting, what a health hazard.
If I find out the salon name I'll be reporting it to environmental that's ridiculous

Reactions: 6
VIP has her first gig of the year tomorrow. She's on steps packed lunch.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’d be mortified if my dog behaved like that. Not that she would cause she’s actually trained but still, She’d be getting down & told no. Not praised! She really has no clue!! How on earth dogs trust allowed her to rehome him I will never know or understand.
Exactly this! It's not natural behaviour for a dog to get on tables she has encouraged it or just not dealt with the counter surfing. The dog on her table at home is one thing (still not right) but on the table of someone trying to make a living?! Friend or not its disgusting. She is going to come massively unstuck soon when he is too strong for her to pull about and pick up.

Dogs trust should he ashamed of themselves allowing this lazy witch to have a dog and not train it to behave.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this! It's not natural behaviour for a dog to get on tables she has encouraged it or just not dealt with the counter surfing. The dog on her table at home is one thing (still not right) but on the table of someone trying to make a living?! Friend or not its disgusting. She is going to come massively unstuck soon when he is too strong for her to pull about and pick up.

Dogs trust should he ashamed of themselves allowing this lazy witch to have a dog and not train it to behave.
Oh my god had to go and look, that is absolutely ridiculous!! Not natural/normal dog behaviour

Reactions: 2
That’s foul, my in-laws have Labs and they are bloody big heavy dogs so I doubt this was a spontaneous thing, someone either encouraged him or this is normal behaviour. Either way if that was my business I’d be bleeping fuming. Also who let a dog in full stop!? (Other than a guide dog of course)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.