Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this loads of times but she needs to get that scabby angry mole on her nose looked at !!

Reactions: 2
Quick question. Who the duck take a photo of themselves crying unless their a narcissist looking for attention?

Reactions: 21
If you or anyone else has anymore photos so I can comply a report to environmental health and trading standards and the like that be great disgusting that others will have gone in after that I'm blocked sadly 🤣
Here you go my lovely. Fill your boots

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ughhhhh she’s on Radio 2 talking about her effing book 😡 her voice is just weird.

Apart from the dog on the table, why is no-one in the salon wearing masks?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Oo which voice is she using? Fake posh? Rough / woman of the people? Fake girly? She has as many voices as faces!
Ugh it was that fake posh one; Nikki Chapman is in for Zoe Ball and she kept on calling her Nic as if she’s best mates! Obvs she was fawning over her saying how good her book is and how good she is adopting a dog 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Urgh, the dog up on the table in the nail bar. Does she think his out of control behaviour is cute?

I don't think I'd be going to any nail bar that let dogs in other than guide dogs
I can't stand that dog and I haven't even met it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh it was that fake posh one; Nikki Chapman is in for Zoe Ball and she kept on calling her Nic as if she’s best mates! Obvs she was fawning over her saying how good her book is and how good she is adopting a dog 😡
Oh god there's nowt worse than a Geordie trying to speak "posh" & trying so hard to pronounce "T's" and say "I" instead of "a" 😂 it's so cringe.
She's just cringe full stop mind.

Reactions: 3
Oh god there's nowt worse than a Geordie trying to speak "posh" & trying so hard to pronounce "T's" and say "I" instead of "a" 😂 it's so cringe.
I'm a geordie and I totally agree. Think Robson Green and Kevin Whately 😆 sorry to offend anyone but I cringe when I hear the geordie accent on TV 😬

Reactions: 6
I'm a geordie and I totally agree. Think Robson Green and Kevin Whately 😆 sorry to offend anyone but I cringe when I hear the geordie accent on TV 😬
Maybe non geordies don't notice it?
speak up southerners ... can you tell a Geordie putting on a posh voice?

Reactions: 4
I'm am too and the worst for me is vicky the knob, Robson green and bloody Denise Welsh!

You can tell it’s completely put on as well. I moved to London for a few years from the north and you don’t suddenly start sounding more London / posh. It’s little slips they go either way or getting more northern the more drunk you get. Everyone could tell I was from the north, the dialect and accent just soften. Not a complete 180 to pure London.

I’m from County Durham and I once was going out with a Scouse las who said I sound like a posh Geordie, I said there’s no such thing 😂 It’s a beautiful accent as it is, no need to change anything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.