Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t believe she’s had 2 marriage proposals and I’ve had none 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just switched on as she was about to do the biscuit bit. Is she still drunk from lady night? The chin is on full on swing. How can she not control it and manage not to guern for literally a couple of seconds on TV?

Also, Im sure it's about 3 weeks since she had one of her 2 weekly periods? Pregnant? 🤭

Love how she's just pretty much been asked how she can publish a book about how to be happy. When she whines so much on social media?

Cringing at the use of 'the ducks nuts' again

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
All that crap on Lorraine morning show about her therapists what a load os tit them speak-mans pair are a joke creaming it in all a big con like Vicky is . Her quotes are pathetic not even original how boring is that woman when will it end?

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the whole little thing she does it’s really odd?!

‘little birthday bear’

‘little pea head’

there’s others too- feel like she’s constantly trying to make out she’s cute and dainty etc

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the whole little thing she does it’s really odd?!

‘little birthday bear’

‘little pea head’

there’s others too- feel like she’s constantly trying to make out she’s cute and dainty etc
Her 'tired little eyes' 🤮

At the beginning of the interview the guy on the panel said he was personally friends with her so you knew it was gonna be a soft interview with no hard questions.
Her book is about being happy but she in effect said she isn’t and there isn’t a cure to make you happy. Unfortunately it was on the tv in the gym so no way to avoid it 🙄

Reactions: 5
All that crap on Lorraine morning show about her therapists what a load os tit them speak-mans pair are a joke creaming it in all a big con like Vicky is . Her quotes are pathetic not even original how boring is that woman when will it end?
Them 2 idiots well get on my nerves. What do they even do? They use the same 'therapy' for every diagnosis on every single person. Constantly agreeing with one another. Most annoying people on telly!

At the beginning of the interview the guy on the panel said he was personally friends with her so you knew it was gonna be a soft interview with no hard questions.
Her book is about being happy but she in effect said she isn’t and there isn’t a cure to make you happy. Unfortunately it was on the tv in the gym so no way to avoid it 🙄
Simon Rimmer? I think they may have shagged at some point. She's definitely been on holiday with him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He was a balding guy in his late 30s early 40s so I think so. Very tame interview with no follow ups.

Reactions: 2
This book will be like her no filter make up… bang bang on social media and then nothing as it will fail: why don’t these marketing companies do research into what her so called fans want… rather than looking at the insta followers. Like many have said before the engagement on her posts is a shocking ratio compared to her follower count.

Sick of her trying to make her mum into something… yes it’s her birthday - go and enjoy it then.

Oh and her weight, she has obv lost weight over the past few months… we all remember his sisters birthday garden party when she wore that all black jumpsuit… no way has that been through exercise plus she has constantly gone out for food and drink so has to be the Coke!

Reactions: 9
So far today she's called her Mom "My little Birthday Bear"."My little mammypattotravel" and "My little drunken Mama bear".:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Them 2 idiots well get on my nerves. What do they even do? They use the same 'therapy' for every diagnosis on every single person. Constantly agreeing with one another. Most annoying people on telly!
So phoney aren't they I hate them and him he is stuck back in the 80s with that's bad hair cut annoying the two of them would you take advice from them two whoppers we're did they even come from was it that other head kerry coke head katoner can't spell her second name horrendous disgrace the lot of them how is it healthy having all these freak loser on show for the younger generation. The new thing is manifestation now duck right with that one.

🤛🤜👊

This book will be like her no filter make up… bang bang on social media and then nothing as it will fail: why don’t these marketing companies do research into what her so called fans want… rather than looking at the insta followers. Like many have said before the engagement on her posts is a shocking ratio compared to her follower count.

Sick of her trying to make her mum into something… yes it’s her birthday - go and enjoy it then.

Oh and her weight, she has obv lost weight over the past few months… we all remember his sisters birthday garden party when she wore that all black jumpsuit… no way has that been through exercise plus she has constantly gone out for food and drink so has to be the Coke!
She walks that dog 9 million miles everyday because she is a plant pot and as no control over him that's why she losing weight duck that 3/ 4 hours a day it proves one thing she must not have much else going on in her life who as that amount of time to walk a dog unless retired or not got to work and no kids . See what the dog did last night ragged all its toys she a fool she training the dog he as to be walked for hours on end good luck with that one she a weirdo.

So far today she's called her Mom "My little Birthday Bear"."My little mammypattotravel" and "My little drunken Mama bear".:sick:
She a silly looking ....

She never be a mama will she .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Celebrating her "little drunken Mama bear" so.......she posts a photo of herself.Her Mom doesn't even make the second slide, that was reserved for Vicky's steak.Narcs gotta narc I guess. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

It's sad because that's what killed her friend Paul. You think she'd learn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.