Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomSpy

She does realise that dogs lick their own arse and eat all sorts of crap when they're outside. Riddled with all sorts of germs...and here she is sharing her sandwich with her dog. I don't know what disturbed me most. The grease and mess on the bed or the fact that she let Milo take a bite and then put the same food in her own mouth. She is absolutely beyond gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I love you more yesterday than today, I love you more last month than next Tuesday, I love you more next year than last Friday, I love you more thannnnnnnn…cupcakes.
Cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Loopyloo10

I don’t follow her or watch her stories but stumbled across her thread.. I’ve always felt with Vicky; that she didn’t stay friends with anyone from GS, stating her choice or whatever but a lot of the other girls have remained friendly or at least made a friend or two out of it. Considering how long she stuck around, o think it really says something about her and how vile she is

Is this woman incapable of just going for a walk (or doing anything really) without taking her phone and providing a monologue of what she is doing? She’s out walking that dog this morning and has spent what seems like the entire time talking into her phone. Surely she gets sick of the sight of herself in her screen the whole time??
Her droning on about POWAH OWAH is making my ears bleed 😩

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member

3 years down.6 months to go?.
'everything we've achieved' oh pls his name's not on the house so you lord that over him your horrible to him the dog is still untrained and no manners because you don't give a crap and getting worse you live your life through the validation of others and be a hypocrite and don't put your hand in your pocket

Cady1954

VIP Member
Urgh, the dog up on the table in the nail bar. Does she think his out of control behaviour is cute?

I don't think I'd be going to any nail bar that let dogs in other than guide dogs
I can't stand that dog and I haven't even met it.

• Haha

RandomSpy

Just seen her in an old GS. One word 'BULLY'!
God she is vile. She has just kicked off with Holly. What a nasty bitch she is. People do not change that much, and I'm sure she's had a nose job

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
So Ercan is now flavour of the month; must’ve got sick of no freebies for a week so he’s gone back ‘home’

View attachment 920800
Looks like they had a spat about the dog. Milo went to jump up on the table whilst they was eating and Ercan told him off. Vicky said it was the first time she hadn't slipped the dog any food she was eating. Yet she was still trying to be Milos favourite, she needs to support Ercan on disciplining the dog. So something must have been said behind closed doors. Ercan is training Vicky to train Milo, I bet that dog is a terror but no fault of his own.

Lovelula

VIP Member
34 is a bit late to be freezing is it not?They're probably half stale by now...what's the story with him anyway does he bat for the other team...

• Haha
  • Wow

ladylauz

Surely though people will wise up and see that she is the issue. If he records her when she’s being abusive to him (like Katie price does) then he has hard evidence of her being the bitch she is. She does strike me as a somewhat verbal and probably physically abusive partner. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Having someone being mentally and physically abusive towards you, when they say they love you, kills you. I hope he gets out and finds someone nice.
She was physically abusive to ricci- punched him on camera while on GS and he allegedly says off camera too

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
But she’s posted racist comments about him herself! So it’s ok for her to do it and be vile as hell to him, but if someone else does it, whoah Nelly! It’s just wrong whoever does it.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
WTAF is she coming up here again for!! Absolutely no point in her paying for that eff off house if she’s never effing there; but we don’t want her up here either like 😂

3A8130F0-3024-454C-8C98-6FC0AFED8160.png

• Haha
  • Wow