Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
Just seen her in an old GS. One word 'BULLY'!
God she is vile. She has just kicked off with Holly. What a nasty bitch she is. People do not change that much, and I'm sure she's had a nose job
holly is another one i saw make comments about her. She said something like if there was someone she never wishes to meet again it would be V and if she had to re do her time in GS she would stand up against V

Reactions: 12

WeefBellington

VIP Member
She’s seems to have ramped up her irritating behaviour of being a beggy Mitchell recently. Like she’s really rubbing it in our faces that she’s pays for fuck all. I for one cannot wait for the day she gets cancelled. I’m half surprised it’s not happened already given her previous disgusting behaviours and having read this thread, seems like a she’s not changed and perhaps got worse with air can. She really does irk me, I wish she would fuck off with her periods and Coke jaw..

Post tramatic pandemic disorder OH PLEASE she wasn't the one that couldn't even see her own mum face to face for nearly 18 months because of her job she wasn't the one who had to sheild and hide away for god knows how long she's not the one who's thearpy got cancelled indefinitely she's not the one who couldn't go to a friend's funeral I understand many people have had it much much worse than me so I try and get on with it but nothing will ever bring back the fact I couldn't see my mum or anybody for god knows how long apart from a support worker (I know I at least had someone but won't lie it wasn't the same) and be trapped within 4 Walls I and many others won't get that back and the fact I majorly missed out on the family dogs last year before we had to put him down what has she lost when she never followed the rules she infuriates me
We haven’t forgotten that she blatantly broke lockdown and tried to cover it up. Why hasn’t this whining, lying c*nt been cancelled?

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I'm just trying to have enough money to keep my home warm right now. So bragging about that her house is freely furnished, food gifted, having all the time in the world for dog walks, trips up north for PT sessions, having sad little bear duvet days, restaurants paying for her meals, having her hair and make up done just to literally take the bins out. So NO I won't be buying anything from MissyEmpire because I haven't been dressed up in the last 3 years and no I won't be spending £15 on a pointless book that will just line your pockets . Her current only worry is the size of her butt.

THE ONLY THING YOU ARE RELATING TO IS THOSE LITTLE BLACK BAGS YOU KEEP SHOWING US

Attachments

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Is she OK letting the dog jump.in stinking dirty water then in a nice clean hotel room that how many fucks she gives about others. Hope ercan as left she is a selfish cow not at all relatable. Lives in lala land .

scotinlondon

And for the love of fuck, she’s sent Milo off to the dog walker again whilst she takes a mid-afternoon bath and takes some well needed “R&R” time?! Is she for real? What a hard life you have Lady Vicky!

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Urgh, the dog up on the table in the nail bar. Does she think his out of control behaviour is cute?

I don't think I'd be going to any nail bar that let dogs in other than guide dogs

Webster1357

VIP Member
Its a woeful tale of begging blagging and snorting. Awash with more period blood than a gruesome scene from a period drama. A wonderous recounting of a toxic relationship and all the benefits that come with it. All topped off with sage advise on not using filters and just being yourself on the gram. You go our girl Vicky you've got this and we are rooting for you. SLAAAAYYY QWEEEEEENNN.

Disclaimer: I have not read vickys book nor would i drean of lining the pockets of a narcissistic cunt who has more faces than big ben by buying it.
She admitted on Lorraine that she couldn't promise to never use another filter. So what's the point of her making such a massive fuss about them? It's like championing vegetarianism but them admitting you'll still eat the odd bit of chicken and beef cos it's tasty 🤣.

Commit to something!

• Haha

glamapuss

Maybe the weight loss is breakup related, I know when I went through a break up I completely stopped eating because I felt so sick and anxious
thats what I thought, if she is stressed with air can probs not eating.

I agree with the others users she Deffo looks older than 34 without those face changing filters.

gifted breakfast rolls from the cheap AF bakery, she really is a ponce 😂😂😂

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I'm shocked about the haribo for the baby, that's just common sense surely? I've only just started letting my daughter have them and she is 5!
I call a Greggs sausage roll a Govan dummy because I see so many wee ones in buggies with one wedged in their little mouths.

• Haha